Abhay Bhargava told off divan fans on instagram - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anjs

i always read that Ajay devgan never like SRK-Kajol's too close for comfort friendship...but he never reacted openly about it...only displeasure he shows, is that he isnt friendly with SRK...

even it did nt affect srk kajol frnship.
Honestly Its sheer stupidity on both parts.
There is nothing wrong with this edit, whoever has made it but what the hell was need of tagging the whole damn cast!

Now on respected Mr. bhargav should know that fame and celeb status comes along with all kind of pros n cons. You cant teach maturity to a faceless fan using twitter handle. I know he is father but also being a actor himself this kind of emotional outburst has made him object of mockery!
Word of advice to him..
'Tyaag do twitter ! take classes on public relations and then come back'
Word of advice to fan
' kyun khoon jala rhe ho sabka yaar. your being so vocal about emotions wont make DivAn marry each other'GROW UP

In all this mess only suffere would be DivAn's relationship.
Originally posted by ankitasen

😆 😆
I'm in a shock too. This sounds so peculiar. It wasn't offensive either. I've seen far more intimate edit of SRK-Kajol when both were happily married. Celebs usually laugh on it, this sort of strong reaction/verbal brawl is an amateurish act.

Ikr! baawra gaya hain... 🤣

Aise toh Neelam aunty should come out saying ppl r insulting her daughter!

Karan's mummy papa should also join Insta to protest that ppl r insulting their only son by making him commit bigamy IN PICS 🤣

🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by dattu21

i don't kanow it is either right or wrong but when ipkknd was hit show that time fans also made many edit of barun & sanaya & many people like that even barun was married still he or his wife never told or comment anything about that...even srk ,salman or any hero also edit with any heroin & many of them are married still they don't have any problem ...if they continuously gives comment like this then many be loss fan for themselves...so loss goes to them...because after all this is show & people like show not their personal life...

i used to follow ipkknd. i had hardly seen barun wife on set. she is educated n working lady, working in reputed MNC. neither barun nor his wife and even sanaya bf reacted to those edits. they are really fun loving guys. Instead of giving lectures to divan fan to remove negativity from life, they should themselves remove it first. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH 
I just read few of the comments and I do agree that it is part of celeb life and shouldn't react to such pics,but here Abhay sir has come up and said these words only after seeing many people bashing ankita for no reason when Karan bhai announced their marriage,and things were not so easy from past two months for them and now,he has lost his patience. And, I would say being celebrities, it is not that great than fatherly love.Also, we need to keep in mind that,Abhay sir has no problem with Divan relationship , he is just affected by the thoughts and it is very common for a father to react like this,being a celebrity doesn't make a difference. And, I have seen comments like barun and sanaya irani,Srk and others, please don't feel offended, I have read in one of the articles that gouri khan(SRK wife) didn't want SRK to be an actor when they were planning to get married but Srk had started his career just before 3 months of his marriage date(srk fans pls don't bash me in case if this statement abt him as I read it in one of the articles). And,later on things went fine and also,if KP adores Srk,it doesn't mean he needs to follow all the principles of Srk. No two persons can be same always in everything. I request you to not take in wrong manner as I am a fan of Srk as well as Kp and would always love to follow srk principles many a times even though I don't think it can be achieved easily,may be Karan bhai and his family members would take things easy after few more months of their marriage.Edited by tintu - 8 years ago
Originally posted by tintu

I just read few of the comments and I do agree that it is part of celeb life and shouldn't react to such pics,but here Abhay sir has come up and said these words only after seeing many people bashing ankita for no reason when Karan bhai announced their marriage,and things were not so easy from past two months for them and now,he has lost his patience. And, I would say being celebrities, it is not that great than fatherly love.Also, we need to keep in mind that,Abhay sir has no problem with Divan relationship , he is just affected by the thoughts and it is very common for a father to react like this,being a celebrity doesn't make a difference. And, I have seen comments like barun and sanaya irani,Srk and others, please don't feel offended, I have read in one of the articles that gouri khan(SRK wife) didn't want SRK to be an actor when they were planning to get married but Srk had started his career just before 3 months of his marriage date. And,later on things went fine and also,if KP adores Srk,it doesn't mean he needs to follow all the principles of Srk. No two persons can be same always in everything. I request you to not take in wrong manner as I am a fan of Srk as well as Kp and would always love to follow srk principles many a times even though I don't think it can be achieved easily,may be Karan bhai and his family members would take things easy after few more months of their marriage.

thwn karan bhai shud sit at home n forgo his fame b fansEdited by YasminKhanum - 8 years ago
What's there to get offended? There're far more intimate photos and edits of DivAn, some creepy edits even. This didn't deserve this severe reaction. And why'd he drag Divyanka's name? If he thought that this edit insulted his daughter, shouldn't he consider that he's insulting Divyanka by dragging her into a brawl she clearly has no business with?
What else can I expect from Appa? He is always like this.

Remember his famous comment on Insta "NO IDEA". That was a big fat LIE. His only daughter was getting hitched in less than 8 hours and he didn't know anything! Was this even possible?!

I made a post here in this forum confirming that Abhayji has no idea about Karan-Ankita marriage rumor. Later many of my friends called me a liar. Who's liar in the real sense btw?

Yes, Abhayji aka Appa seemed to practice double standard and his verbal attack towards fans shows what kind of a person he is.

Is this behavior of a man who spent more than 30 years in telly industry??
Originally posted by YasminKhanum

thwn karan bhai shud sit at home n forgo his fame b fans

It takes time for anyone to take things,and also,the statements were not made by Karan bhai himself.
Also,according to me , being a celebrity means It doesn't mean such pics to be accepted easily and take bashings etc easily...even they are normal human beings like us who would need privacy in their personal relationships and we as fans,have rights to comments on their professionalism and not on personal things. Even, if I was in this situation, even I would reacted the same way but yeah Abhay sir was harsh a bit.
Eeks!😆
Okay so this debate as to who's more at fault will never end. But for a respected senior actor his comments were quite crass, don't you think? Agreed that he wanted to defend his daughter but he could have done that in a more civil manner.