Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Some fans go over!! Making edit is okay but why do they need to tag celebs that aren't related to the editπŸ˜• 
Also its very surprising for him to comment lile that... fans will do what they want no matter what,  better to ignore them.  
But i still don't understand why fans act so stupid n idiotic n tag the whole cast esp Ankita n AB, clearly they wouldn't like itπŸ€” 
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
YIKES!
Why can't this hate game just end!

Had to double check it was actually him and not some fake account...

His comment only adds fuel...I get his perspective, he is a father after all, tagging him such edits will surely irk a nerve or two... but fans are going to be fans they will only love and accept what they want to love and accept...such things are better when ignored ...time is what teaches us best about realities...I know its a testing of patience for Abhay ji, Ankita and KP, sadly them reacting is only giving more for people to talk about...YHM is hot...Divan are hotter to fans...this is part of the celeb package, nothing can be done.

That being said, people also have to realize actors are human, they have emotions off screen as well   ...how many of you would like an edit of your significant other or your parents with someone else like that ?!?

Rule is simple...don't say or do something that you wouldn't like someone else saying and doing to you...

The fan didn't have the need to tag him, clearly he wouldn't like it or praise it..nd  he should of not reacted the way he did...
All this nonsense is only going to hinder Divan relation one way or another
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarsyed

Its a part of celebrity life...and he being frm industry and reacting this way is surprising...aur ek edit se kya fark padega kisike relationship mein..being a father if he is thinking this edit has insulted ankita then DT's mom shuld also get offended saying this is like insulting DT for linking her to a now married man...

In all this I just hope we dont loose the wonderful onscreen pair IshRa

πŸ‘
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: YasminKhanum

abhay bhargav fight with divan fans for this edit

link

https://instagram.com/p/2TFRCOww3F/

these are his comments

@abhaybhaargava Tumhare sir mein taqat hi aur na hi tumhare jaise fans ki na mujhe parwa hai

All of u go to HELL

Mujhe Divan se koi prob.nahi hai prob.hai galat baat aur galat soch se Div.bhi meri beti hi hai but Ankita ki koi insult karega to mera sabse bada DUSHMAN hai chahe vo koi bhi ho

What a stupid edit

Why u people interfere in our personal life

i was just wondering what is he going to do. kya dhamki di hai

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ppl say soo manyy things...jtney moo utnii batien...why he iz soo insecure...fans r too much attached to divan...he should understand it...nd some craziest fan go agressive they started assuming the onscreen couple as real one...soo tht happens.. This iz nt the way of rplyng...
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: isha01

πŸ‘

Very well said...usually Dt uploads offscreen pics with karan I really hope she doesn't stop it when kp comes bk...I really hope all this jus doesn't affect divan friendship n ishera chemistry. As abhay sir will be on the set all the time with karan
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj pata chala every time jab log SRK and Amitabh ji ki edits banate hai with their on screen heroines to woh respectively Gauri and Jaya ji ko INSULT karte hai 🀣

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yaar ab yeh kya hai? I hope ki it will not affect divan relationship varna pata chala after kp holidays, because of sasurji fear, divan he apne selfies dene hi band karne diye as interviews toh pehke se hi band the. I hope sab theek rahe. this was the only fear which I have when I heard about kp marriage. but I hope sab theek rahe
dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whoever have made this edit ...the person clearly mentioned that this edit she/he made for kpki shadi by removing ankita from pic..
so from father's point of view its wrong..there was no need to mention kp ki shadi ke liye edit..
a father felt bad abt it...and this is insulting for ankita too..
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khosla03

Very well said...usually Dt uploads offscreen pics with karan I really hope she doesn't stop it when kp comes bk...I really hope all this jus doesn't affect divan friendship n ishera chemistry. As abhay sir will be on the set all the time with karan

I just wish to see divan friendship like sarun. how comfortable  they were onscreen n offscreen even now, even though barun is married. 
Edited by ishra00 - 8 years ago