Abhay Bhargava told off divan fans on instagram

Posted: 8 years ago
abhay bhargav fight with divan fans for this edit

link

https://instagram.com/p/2TFRCOww3F/

these are his comments

@abhaybhaargava Tumhare sir mein taqat hi aur na hi tumhare jaise fans ki na mujhe parwa hai

All of u go to HELL

Mujhe Divan se koi prob.nahi hai prob.hai galat baat aur galat soch se Div.bhi meri beti hi hai but Ankita ki koi insult karega to mera sabse bada DUSHMAN hai chahe vo koi bhi ho

What a stupid edit

Why u people interfere in our personal life

oka fanz did this...but celebs should stay away from this verbal fight wid fans. its only edit no one is harming their personal life where karan-ankita is happily married ...he was so rude 😲
OMg no comment but usually fans do crazy things dosn't need to respond to them like this 
I totally agree with Abhay sir. We should learn respecting their personal lives. Karan and Ankita are married now and such pics are good if u have good thoughts with it otherwise it is seriously disgusting. We are not only insulting Karan,Divyanka but we are insulting ourselves also by doing such cheap things.
Before posting such pics,one should have common sense,guys if we are married and some other guy or girl pic is linked with our spouses , will we or our parents be happy with it?No right, the same thing applies to celebrities. Even I am a divan fan and I wished Karan and Divyanka to be together in real life as well but once Karan bhai declared his wedding with Ankita,I changed my thoughts. A true fan is one who is happy when their leads are happy and we could see Karan bhai's happiness in his marriage.
Wat is the problem of those fan? I just don't get it, can't they even keep reel life and real life saperatie?😕
As a father he is bound to get hurt.  I totally agree with his comments.👏
Originally posted by tintu

I totally agree with Abhay sir. We should learn respecting their personal lives. Karan and Ankita are married now and such pics are good if u have good thoughts with it otherwise it is seriously disgusting. We are not only insulting Karan,Divyanka but we are insulting ourselves also by doing such cheap things.
Before posting such pics,one should have common sense,guys if we are married and some other guy or girl pic is linked with our spouses , will we or our parents be happy with it?No right, the same thing applies to celebrities. Even I am a divan fan and I wished Karan and Divyanka to be together in real life as well but once Karan bhai declared his wedding with Ankita,I changed my thoughts. A true fan is one who is happy when their leads are happy and we could see Karan bhai's happiness in his marriage.

arrey wat married they are stars too edit toh fan banayenge
even for much married actors fans make edit koi itna insecure aajtak nhi dekha
Originally posted by tintu

Well said! 

I don't understand edit banaya toh banaya why did they tag abhay sir???!! Just to irritate him?? 
Originally posted by Mahi78

Wat is the problem of those fan?I just don't get it, can't they even keep reel life and real life saperatie?😕
As a father he is bound to get hurt. I totally agree with his comments.👏

hurt by edit are u serious ??
no one tagged him he just arrived thats normal seriously??
s 🤣
Celebrities shouldn't respond same crezy fans and true fans respecte their stars personal life it simple 
Originally posted by -Vishakha-

Well said!

I don't understand edit banaya toh banaya why did they tag abhay sir???!! Just to irritate him??

he was not tagged go check there