India-Forums

Manbhari Chachi- Reeti's unlikely ally?

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Today's episode threw up an interesting question- Will Reeti have any support in the Poddar house?

Seems like the answer to this question is a very unlikely person- our 'maara swabhav toh jaante ho aap' Manbhari chachi.

Looks like her greed will serve our Reeti well, 'cause she is already a hot favorite with her.LOL Manbhari will root for Reeti and RiBhor.Party

I wanna see Manbhari as Reeti's cunning ally who can match the Petty Poddars (Bilashi, Kajal and Manisha) in their dirty tactics. I'm sure Manbhari will give them stiff competition.

After all, everyone needs an ace up their sleeve and maybe Manbhari will be the ace up Reet'is sleeve.

What say? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angeldavil_007BepannaahPyaarsree.gattu

angeldavil_007 Goldie
angeldavil_007
angeldavil_007

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
nice post ,, but her character  lukng  greedy LOLLOLLOL i think dadi 'll play major  role between reeti & bilaasi's  fight . .  .  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree_007

nice post ,, but her character  lukng  greedy LOLLOLLOL i think dadi 'll play major  role between reeti & bilaasi's  fight . .  .  

I know. She is very greedy, but maybe that greed will make her support Reeti and pull off stunts like the one she pulled with Bilashi. Wink I think Reeti needs a crook on her side. She is too 'seedha' for the Petty Poddars.

As you said, I'm happy the elded members of the Poddar family- Dadi and Dadaji are with Reeti.
Thumbs UpEmbarrassed

sree.gattu

BepannaahPyaar IF-Dazzler
BepannaahPyaar
BepannaahPyaar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I'm sure Manbhari will surely take Reeti's by hook or crook...
Reasons maybe stupid and greedy, but I'm sure Jo bhi hai, Reeti will have a company.
I'm dadaji n dadiji will be there to take care of Reeti... I guess they too fell in love with ReeBhorLOL. I don't blame them though, who cannot fall for that chemistry!

clarity

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index