Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: poorva22

haa yaar but now she will do the same thing for deveel kyonki i dont think usme bhi buddhha maanega😉

dev will be very angry with neil .pata nahi kaise neil ko phir se chahne lagegi. and you are correct budda abhi tho deveel story ko aage badne nahi dega 
lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r so right radhika even i have seen that apart from their differences over some issues they share a really special bond and they have proved that the relation between two people can be pure and supportive they both share a great bond 
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

i am inclined to believe that Rajat  and dev share a special bond. but more than that they have proved that a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Very well said. And as others have mentioned, only Dev's character has shown growth throughout the episode. She has transformed from a self-obsessed person to a caring and thoughtful one, and the knifing will make her realize that she is more than just a pretty face. She is the most believable character in SS for me - none of the quiet self-serving nature of Alka and the super-mahaanta of Anu. Shastriji got it right the third time I guess ðŸ˜‰. 

Rajat is the brother that Devyani needs -- and he is certainly living up to his part. There's this genuine affection that he has for Devyani and it is very visible in that he wants to do good things for her - a true well-wisher. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUQAIYA10

Radhika I believe that among the sisters,Devyani is the only character that has grown over the course of the show. Piya has nothing to do and I think Alka is in the show only to be victimized by Astha. Anushka's character seems to be stuck in

Mahantaville and for now is not in a hurry to depart from there and explore other regions of personal growth. 

Completely agree. Devyani's character has been very enjoyable to watch from the very beginning and all her actions have been very easily understood. 

Honestly, I feel like the CVs completely missed the ball on Piya. She doesn't even do anything. They could've made a track with her adjusting to a new school, making friends, having first crushes on boys with the elder girls (esp Devyani) giving her tips, etc. 

And Alka has been the weakling sister from day 1. 

Anushka's character has taken a huge beating and has completely regressed. She was originally the bold angry sister. But after the Rajat track and her marriage, she's been made into a mahaanta machine. It is so annoying to watch. I can't even stand her scenes. I feel bad for Rajat for marrying her. I really hope CVs go back to her earlier characterization as a gussa-wali girl with a heart of gold and deep love for family. The older Anu would've given it back to Minty immediately and not taken any insults or accusations lying down. She would've also figured out Kajal's plan quickly and confronted her. Gah hate the current mahaan Anuskha.