Shastri Sisters

rajat and devyani- a special relationship

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Rajat and devyani I believe share a special relationship. Dev was the first sister with whom rajat interacted , admired her guts and once even said she was like him a go getter.  Even during their engagement , rajat may have been angry with himself  for not explaining to his parents correctly about the girl he wanted to marry and with anu but was courteous to dev . The one time he raised his voice against dev was when she accused anu of stealing rajat from her  for which he  later apologised to her .even after the engagement broke up they continued to be cordial to each other. in fact it was  to dev that he expressed his displeasure at anu refusing to confess her love for him and knew that dev was instrumental in making anu agree to confess her love for him.after the karishma fiasco, he knew that dev and neil were trying to get them together especially the scene where he is leaving for dehradoon and sees dev trying to convince anu to stop him. during the fight at lohri ,when budda cancels their wedding it was dev who pleaded with budda not to do it as anu and rajat loved each other. during the entire seperation track , dev was his only contact , the only person who told him what was happening and kept trying to convince anu not to marry veer. the terrace scene where anu tells dev why she is marrying veer and rajat overhears was also courtesy dev. just before anu leaves for the wedding when rajat comes to meet her it was dev who insisted  to alka that they be allowed to talk. then at the wedding when rajat asks anu whether she wants to marry him,it is dev who immediately rushes to anu and tells her to agree without losing time.

Dev took it in her stride when she realised that rajat loved her sister . she still respected rajat and remained his well wisher. To be fair to her she never really liked veer . she was the only one in that family who visibly exhibited her discomfort with veer and the proposed anu-veer marraige. 

so i loved it when Rajat rushed to help dev to get a job after he got to know what minty and Neil were planning to do and how at the society party he threatened the ladies from insulting dev whom he called his family. this is  what i would have  wanted him to do   for dev . similarly today when rajat told anu that dev was his family and he  had some duties towards her I was happy.   By standing by Dev even though there is a doubt in what dev is thinking about who attacked her he has proved that he took his duty towards dev seriously and he showed that he believed in dev.

i am inclined to believe that Rajat  and dev share a special bond. but more than that they have proved that a friend in need is a friend indeed.
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
even when anuraj was not together dev was there with both of them so i really love rajat and dev's relationship as they both have grown out to be mature out of their engagment have trusted each other during kari drama been together strong during annulment and believed in each other during anu and veer's shaadi, i really admire and respect both of them😃
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
brilliant post radhu!!! i agree from A to Z from comma to fullstop!!!! each and everything u have explained i accept to all of them😃
RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Radhika I believe that among the sisters,Devyani is the only character that has grown over the course of the show. Piya has nothing to do and I think Alka is in the show only to be victimized by Astha. Anushka's character seems to be stuck in
Mahantaville and for now is not in a hurry to depart from there and explore other regions of personal growth. 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: RUQAIYA10

Radhika I believe that among the sisters,Devyani is the only character that has grown over the course of the show. Piya has nothing to do and I think Alka is in the show only to be victimized by Astha. Anushka's character seems to be stuck in

Mahantaville and for now is not in a hurry to depart from there and explore other regions of personal growth. 

ruqs, mahantaville seems to have only one permanent resident in anu mata. and i totally agree with you dev's character has certainly evolved .
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

brilliant post radhu!!! i agree from A to Z from comma to fullstop!!!! each and everything u have explained i accept to all of them😃

thankuuu shri. i am glad youliked this post.
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

even when anuraj was not together dev was there with both of them so i really love rajat and dev's relationship as they both have grown out to be mature out of their engagment have trusted each other during kari drama been together strong during annulment and believed in each other during anu and veer's shaadi, i really admire and respect both of them😃

pooru i agree dev has turned out to be very mature . dev supported rajat during his difficult times and i am glad that he is on her side during her difficult time
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

pooru i agree dev has turned out to be very mature . dev supported rajat during his difficult times and i am glad that he is on her side during her difficult time

for the same reason m dissappointed with how anu became sacrfice ki devi and then jagat mata dev seems much better now!
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

for the same reason m dissappointed with how anu became sacrfice ki devi and then jagat mata dev seems much better now!

pooru agar dev anu ki jagah hoti na hamare rajju ke love story mein budda kuch nahi kar pata and dev would have chased out veer to timbaktu
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

pooru agar dev anu ki jagah hoti na hamare rajju ke love story mein budda kuch nahi kar pata and dev would have chased out veer to timbaktu

haa yaar but now she will do the same thing for deveel kyonki i dont think usme bhi buddhha maanega😉