Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Silence.... - A TRIBUTE! (Page 5)

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aloo12

You know I have read a lot today that Nandini stole the show but for me it was Manik.The range of emotions that he has portrayed from the first scene to the last--from finding Nandini in the garage to taking her home, pacifying her but realizing that he really can't do anything for her but blame himself as shown in the recap. He looked very helpless through out.
Hats off to both young and talented actors-Parth and Niti!!!Wish you all the best for a successful career ahead. Your performance was at par or more than some of the old and talented actors who have entertained us for many years.

I'm glad you pointed this out tbh because I myself couldn't distinguish who's show it was last night...for me the fact that both of them literally lived their characters on the screen and performed with such brilliance made it an episode applaud-worthy. Because even if one of them wasn't upto mark with their acting, the scenes wouldn't have come out so realistic and emotion-filled. So the fact that both of them have such a natural understanding with each other's work and space, and both their performances was at their best last night, made this episode such a fulfilling piece of art!

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

Most of the time i am the last one to comment on this given the time difference and the time at which i get to watch the episode, but i want to go Monster Maanik dangerous mode on MTV for not uploading the episode even when its time for me to watch the episodeAngry
Hopefully i get to watch this before i go to bed and read your post, i am sure its going to be beautiful given i hear that the episode was excellent.

Uh oh... I swear at one point they had gotten quite at all updating the website on time and now we're back to square 1 lol
Let me know if you need another link... Fb should have theirs definitely updated.
twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Take me Home

I don't even know what I am going to write today, or how I am going to write anything. I think I would like to just start from the beginning to the end of the episode and talk about my emotions. First I would like to applaud Parth and Taylor, and the entire team that conceptualized and executed this episode. Major Kudus to them.

The door is kicked open and they see each other. Finally. The drought is over. They can drink in the sight of each other. They can breathe again. Their hearts can beat in sync again. Nandini. She sees him and his name slips out. Manik, a prayer that has been answered. Her Manik, her savior, her knight in shining amour is here for her. She never doubted it for a second but the wait seemed to be endless. Terror and hope held her at the same time as her gaze met Manik's.

Manik. One look of love. One look of murder. Manik experiences both the emotions in a span of seconds after he kicks in the door and finally sees his Nandini. He sees her, he sees her alive. For a moment, he stands there, drinks in her sight and his heart just shatters seeing her in this state, tied up and traumatized. His eyes glaze over, her name a small whisper on his lips. And then he sees the culprit of her suffering and hot anger fills him to the brink. I said yesterday that love will triumph all, that between Monster Manik and Nandini's Manik. Manik will choose to be Nandini's Manik. And he does. That man that is raging and on the verge of killing Pandit was not a monster, that Manik was not Monster Manik. That Manik was a lover, that man was Nandini's Manik. A man who loves a woman beyond anything else in the world. Who vows not to forgive the devil for putting his Nandini through such a horrific trauma. It was a lover who promised retribution to the devil for his sins. Manik was in a rage, a rage that can be deadly. The rage consumed him so that he didn't even hear his Nandini's voice today. That never happens ! Manik always hears his Nandini's call, her love always overpowers his anger. That's why this man was not Monster Manik. This Manik was Nandini's Manik and today he would have killed for had he not been stopped. That's love. Pure love. Raw love. Poignant Love.

Nandini. The bright star. A girl so full of love and positivity. The evils of the world have shoved her hard into the darkness. The devil may have been captured but he has scarred her, traumatized her. His recoiling touch is still felt on her skin. The adrenaline wears off and numbness sets in. Her eyes, so vacant they have become. They couldn't recognize her Manik. His arms cocooned her in his warmth, to shield her and protect her from the world but so defeated she was, her arms couldn't tighten on him. He found her but she is still lost, she may physically be there but a part of her is still trapped with the Pandit. That why she tells him: ."Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe ghar jana hai."  He is her anchor. He is her home. She wants to walk away from this evilness; she just wants to go back to her home where there is love and warmth. She wants to go back to her Manik.

Water, it cleanses her. Her eyes close in relief as reality starts setting in. It will be a long time before she feels safe again but for now she is back in the familiarity of her surroundings. Silence spoke in volumes today. Manik, so badly he wanted to be able to find words of comfort but the words refused to come out. So he relied on his touch. His touch, heals her, soothes her. Never has his love -filled touch made her flinch ! That's the scar the devil has left on her. Made her afraid of another's man touch. But this man, he is her Manik, his touch is still magic. He can still heal her, soothe her. His touch, first starts of hesitant as if he is afraid to hurt her. Then he touches her with this tenderness and gentleness, a stark contrast to his aggressiveness and anger.  Manik's gentleness and tenderness brings his Nandini home. Hold me while I fall apart, her eyes say to Manik. And he hold hers, holds her with righteous care. Her body only reacts for a second until it recognizes the gentle touch. It's her Manik's touch. His hands replace the devil's hands. His wipes away the dirty touches of the Pandit with his love filled touches. Their tears mingled with the water, he still saw her tears though and he wiped them away. He does something as natural as tucking her hair behind her ear and her flinch surprises him. He sees the wound, blood, how she has been hurt. And the anger is back ! But he is hurting too, her pain is like stabs to his heart. And the guilt, he is about to drown in it the moment he is alone.

His touch is magic. His love is magic. Somehow he is able to bring her home. Her eyes, no longer are they vacant. They have pain in them, sorrow in them, and love, her eyes still have love in them for Manik. Found it absolutely beautiful how she brought the white towel over his head too. Their foreheads touch. They eyes close. And they are back in their own world, blanketed by nothing but purity. Manik and Nandini are home after a long night. 

You spoke of silence. I spoke of home. And actually i wrote this right after i watched the episode because i just needed to let my feelings and emotions loose. So here this one is posted separately. And then i read your amazing post, bold my bits and see if i can add anything worthy. 

Love as always,

- Reya aka Your Sunny <3

Originally posted by Preeshaxo

Yesterday Parth shone like never before, today without saying a word Niti stole the show! 
Hats off to CVs for giving us a beautiful episode. Kudos to PaNi for going above and beyond. Take a freaking bow Clap

Your words were everything twinkling, absolutely beautiful!
My words will honestly fall short today.

Nandini just had my heart today. She's our ray of sunshine and today she was someone no one recongised. 
The moment he finally found her, her mumble of the only word that could escape her mouth "Manik" the look on his face to finally see her, the guilt of taking so long and seeing the state she's in. The uncontrolled sobs of knowing she's going to be ok now, her Manik's here.
"Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe ghar jana hai". After reality hit her of what's just happened she wanted to go home. The real home, THEIR HOME.. Manik! 
He had her hidden behind his tall frame and only exposed her when things were settled. 
As she sat there, recollecting all the things that's just happened. Her body lifeless, her eyes so dull, dead. Her normal expressive face so emotionless. Blank, shattered. Zoning out of the world and the only thing to bring her around was Manik's touch which made her flinch, yet she didn't push him away. He asked her to take a shower and she listened. 
As she stood under the shower, he hesitantly came towards her, scanning her body, seeing the bruises that have left its scar. He gently starts to wash away the dirt that is on her body, washing away the black that's making its way to her soul. The pain and anger when he sees her bleeding ear. His desperation of wanting to make it all okay. Their voiceless tears disguised by the water. 
Leaving behind a trail of his touch and when her soul was clean, she took him back into her world. Just them. 
Under the white towel, as their foreheads touch easing away each other's pain. 

Who knew a white towel would have such a beautiful symbolic meaning!! 

Love
Preesha aka Your Soheesha Hug 

Res <3
I have to reply to you two today because like this episode was something else... I will get back to this shortly but I need to have a spot reserved! Love you two <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeshaxo

Queen_of_Shadow Senior Member
Queen_of_Shadow
Queen_of_Shadow

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
updated on page 1 Tinks!
Queen of Cabir

twinkle10

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

Res <3
I have to reply to you two today because like this episode was something else... I will get back to this shortly but I need to have a spot reserved! Love you two <3
Okies, i will be honest. I am pretty damn excited about this res :D but keep up with the books my girl. Make sure you are on top of your workload please 
Love you as much as Manik loves Nandini Embarrassed and SWP, i love you too babe, um, as much as Soha loves Manik..hahaaLOL

- <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeshaxotwinkle10

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonstonespirit

Your words are fabulous!! love reading them...

Her eyes that used to convey her innermost emotions were covered by a sheen of blankness. Her ears adorned by her twinkling earring were covered in blood. She sat amidst the familiar decor of her home, lost in the nightmarish thoughts. He came to her, knelt by, not knowing how to approach her. His guilt overpowering him, her vacant stare killing him. When he asked her to clean up, all she could think of was Pandit's touch. The mere memory of his touch made her flinch. She stood under the shower letting the water cleanse her off. Then he then came to her, tenderly removed every memory of Pandit's touch and left a mark of his own in its wake. In his touch, in his love, she found her home.

It was one of the finest episodes till date. Hats off to the whole team for giving us such a brilliant episode!!
What beautiful words...especially that last line...it just painted that whole scene in front of me! Thankyou so much for sharing your thoughts here...the episode just had so much depth with its emotions that today so many people have so many different ideas they want to pen down, which really defines how amazing that episode was! 
I'm glad you enjoyed the read <3

moonstonespirit

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen_of_Shadow

updated on page 1 Tinks!
Queen of Cabir
Sweet! Will check it out soon :) And ofc not babe...not angry at all. Just have been busy with some assessments and all hence haven't been able to reply as thoroughly as I would have liked to! 
twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acaia

sorry for not commenting for so long(I used to luv studies but u have made me to hate it as m not able to read ur topics)

Its so many days I haven't said luv u to u

but see mujhe aaj time mil gaya bcoz m not well n m at my home only.

yesterdays episode was really fantastic,their expressions they made me weep,
I have attend my classes with the memories of this epi n my iillness..

parth n niti are ...actors(fill this blank as  I don't have words to define their over the top acting)

n twinkle u r awesome as a writer
n by reading ur posts I can say that u r awesome as a person too

luv u twinkle
Hey cutie!
That's all good...I've been busy myself with uni work and all but it's always nice to hear from you! <3 Uh oh...kya hua? Hope you feel better soon! Her's a big hug Hug

They were indeed brilliant! No words to appreciate how wonderfully they performed on screen today! 

Awww..babe those are such lovely words and I know for a fact you're such a beautiful person yourself because your words always reflect so much purity! 

Love you <3

Kaju.acacia

Go to top