Silence.... - A TRIBUTE! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
twinkle...gosh...this post...i jst wanna use ur own words "a silent standing ovation" to u...sheer brilliance this post is...👏
wow lovely post 
loved it
very nicely written
Originally posted by -ApK.14-

I second that too...their faces and eyes said it all...no other words needed !! 😳
😊
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

twinkle...gosh...this post...i jst wanna use ur own words "a silent standing ovation" to u...sheer brilliance this post is...👏
Nikki! So delighted to see you! First you gotta tell me...did you make a post today because if so, I need to run and res a spot haha
But thankyou...thankyou for such loving words! ❤️
Originally posted by twinkle10

Nikki! So delighted to see you! First you gotta tell me...did you make a post today because if so, I need to run and res a spot haha
But thankyou...thankyou for such loving words! ❤️

no din make ny post today

my last topic here ws the confession one i made last week
Aadhe Aadhe Poore Hai Hum!!!
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

no din make ny post today

my last topic here ws the confession one i made last week
Aadhe Aadhe Poore Hai Hum!!!
Res'd!! :) Really don't know how I missed that one...sorry babe!
Awesome..
Silence is enough to speak lots of things for them..
Yesterday Parth shone like never before, today without saying a word Niti stole the show!
Hats off to CVs for giving us a beautiful episode. Kudos to PaNi for going above and beyond. Take a freaking bow 👏

Your words were everything twinkling, absolutely beautiful!
My words will honestly fall short today.

Nandini just had my heart today. She's our ray of sunshine and today she was someone no one recongised.
The moment he finally found her, her mumble of the only word that could escape her mouth "Manik" the look on his face to finally see her, the guilt of taking so long and seeing the state she's in. The uncontrolled sobs of knowing she's going to be ok now, her Manik's here.
"Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe ghar jana hai". After reality hit her of what's just happened she wanted to go home. The real home, THEIR HOME.. Manik!
He had her hidden behind his tall frame and only exposed her when things were settled.
As she sat there, recollecting all the things that's just happened. Her body lifeless, her eyes so dull, dead. Her normal expressive face so emotionless. Blank, shattered. Zoning out of the world and the only thing to bring her around was Manik's touch which made her flinch, yet she didn't push him away. He asked her to take a shower and she listened.
As she stood under the shower, he hesitantly came towards her, scanning her body, seeing the bruises that have left its scar. He gently starts to wash away the dirt that is on her body, washing away the black that's making its way to her soul. The pain and anger when he sees her bleeding ear. His desperation of wanting to make it all okay. Their voiceless tears disguised by the water.
Leaving behind a trail of his touch and when her soul was clean, she took him back into her world. Just them.
Under the white towel, as their foreheads touch easing away each other's pain.

Who knew a white towel would have such a beautiful symbolic meaning!!

Love
Preesha aka Your Soheesha 🤗 Edited by Preeshaxo - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Humzy

wow lovely post 
loved it
very nicely written
Thankyou babe!! Means alot! <3
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Awesome..
Silence is enough to speak lots of things for them..
Thankyou! <3
Today it was more than enought for them to speak everything...