What a dark love story it is :(

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Apart from those 2-3 weeks of pure bliss, I don't think Ishani and RV have ever given much reason for the other to smile. Whilst growing up, RV was always seen internally depressed that he could never have Ishani, often would cry and lament over this. Then Chirag came and again Ishani unintentionally gave Ranveer reasons to weep. Post leap, she rejected and hated him completely. When she fell in love, he hated her and tested her love at many steps. Later Chirag's death, now post leap they're trying to move on. Do they intentionally try to cause each other this much unrest? Ishani is happily trying to move but RV is the one who stirs her soul whilst RV is putting on a facade when actually he's getting more messed up in the head.

I don't think they're each other's reason of happiness. They are the cause of each other's misery & despair. Almost as if it drives their love story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is no one like these two. I know this show was never meant to be a completely happy love story but an Intense one but now it's dark  Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep it is a pretty dark love story darker than PKYEK
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

There is no one like these two. I know this show was never meant to be a completely happy love story but an Intense one but now it's dark

They've been so horrible to each other, I don't remember a tv heroine insulting the hero as much I've seen ishani in this show even if it is a facade. It's like they enjoy hurting each other!
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: farayan

yep it is a pretty dark love story darker than PKYEK

Never saw PKYEK but was that dark more because of the vampire theme than the main leads going all out to hurt each other to the extent ishveer do?
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it is a very painful heart breaking story now