Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

5/5 Episode 97 -- Chup Chup ke -- (Pics) (Page 8)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

I didn't like today episode at all. The crap that they show for 18 minutes is getting annoying now.

It the show called Pam, Freeloaders and Bari Nani?? Such a waste of time and space. The supposed leads are nowhere to be seen.

The jokes Bari Nani cracks are cringe-worthy to be honest. Can anyone tell me what is her purpose in the show??
Same goes for Sunny Tai. Promoting other shows and binding Aman up. Its getting ridiculous.

Write these characters off if you have got nothing substantial to do with them.

Aman has been reduced to making a total fool of himself whenever he enters Ragini's house.

Arsal, it pains me. from which angle is Nachiket and Ragini the lead?

every day you have wait like a dying biird, to get to see them together or in meaningful scenes.

I do regret ...sigh!

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

pam and ragini scene was good expect the last part..i really do not understand her asking ragini to let them go ..as if she has held them as prisoners...can she not even imagine the doom nachiket and kids will land into once again...i can understand her fears,insecurity as well...but she really needs to give them a fair chance...and maybe she is giving them asking champa to wait and watch...but champa is going to foil everything by using her own brains...i somehow see a positive outcome of ronnie and his devious plans...nd pam is surely not a part of it...so nivedita has to fall flat on her face...not being patient and listening to pam...although pam too is delusional and twisted someway..nachiket may fight with ragini but he will never come to nivedita or give her any place in his life ever...even champa knows that hence maybe the desperate measure...

i just hope aman does not catch them coochie cooing and gets himself heartbroken...ragini should tell him..the guy seem to come at all wrong timing...his usual routine to take her to work...and now he will feel like the third wheel with nachiket taking over...hence they used to show us scenes where he was stationed at her place only to throw it back at him

am happy that agham heard the covo of aarav ...

and i am also happy that neil ragini are not jumping into marriage right away...there is so much to cover and heal between them...hurdles will only make them stronger in their resolve...hence we have itna karp na mujhe pyaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

BlueMoon8 Goldie
BlueMoon8
BlueMoon8

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Rachna and Pavan

it's just started

long way to go, Nachiket hinted us about hospital romance and a kiss as well

gear Up Wink

it's not the romance or the scene.

it's the sincerity, maturity of handling and the sensitivity - sorry, all missing.

My apologies for raining on the parade. 

Completely agree with you @poetic .. But you're being unfair to the characters.. Only if they get proper screen-time .. then only they can perform .. 2mins mein Maggie ke alawa ka hota hai ?

NB gives them only 2mins rest to FL2 and others .. and expects them to give their best .. that''s impossible .. She should give them more space on-screen ..

Edited by BlueMoon8 - 05 May 2015 at 12:06pm
Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

[QUOTE=Vidya_Bng]Rachna and Pavan

it's just started

gear Up Wink[/QUOTE

it's the sincerity, maturity of handling and the sensitivity - sorry, all missing.

For You Rachna Hug

I totally understand
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Sun, it would be disastrous to marry now.
Though Ragini's dialogue to Pam that she now has to think 10 times before deciding on anything, sends ominous signals for the future.

The romantic scenes are forced and rushed ... with no breathing space. 
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMoon8

Rachna and Pavan

it's just started

gear Up Wink

Completely agree with you @poetic .. But you're being unfair to the characters.. Only if they get proper screen-time .. then only they can perform .. 2mins mein Maggie ke alawa ka hota hai ?

NB gives them only 2mins rest to FL2 and others .. and expects them to give their best .. that''s impossible .. She should give them more space on-screen ..

BM, no issues with the actors. They do the best of the 2 mins that they are allotted. 

The story telling is pathetic. 
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by verma.nisha151

uff, I never watch today episode.
but @BlueMoon8 thanks for the updaes.

You should definitely watch today's episode .. Pam-Ragini conversation was a good one .. and then you get to eat 2mins Maggie noodles .. 2mins NeiRa romance ..

Overall it was a good episode .. Worth watching ..

I am, sure we will get 2 mins of NR only ... for 4 days per week. Get tortured for remaining 3 days, and back tot he same cycle.Confused

actually i have resigned to it...i really do not understand the purpose of champa once again going through the same cycle with pam when neil in plain terms has broken off with her ..and pam is not going to change till the last episode...she will forver be on ragini's head..even when they marry she is not going to leave them coz they will be too obliged to her for what she ahs done for the kids hence she will forver stay with them..ensure champa has a guest bedroom too and then keep on plotting planning

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

BlueMoon8 Goldie
BlueMoon8
BlueMoon8

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Rachna and Pavan

it's just started

gear Up Wink

BM, no issues with the actors. They do the best of the 2 mins that they are allotted. 

The story telling is pathetic. 

Everything is rushed up .. story is fast paced ..

Never expected anything from NB .. neither will expect now.. 

Go to top