Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

and saw the pic posted of rushad at ragini's birthday..oh poor girl..after 15 years she celebrates something and that too gets spoiled like this...this is certainly champa's plan ...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=-Arsal-]The good thing;

The last two minutes. I liked that scene minus the kiss part. It came out of nowhere and it wasn't Nachiket at all.

He wouldn't be saying that if he wanted to do such a thing... ...
[/QUOTE
I swear. The Nachiket I visualised is such an intense person. I am sorry, I can't wrap my head around this flippancy. ðŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

and saw the pic posted of rushad at ragini's birthday..oh poor girl..after 15 years she celebrates something and that too gets spoiled like this...this is certainly champa's plan ...

Yes yes, Champa's plan. Definitely.

And then Babu Bhai is waiting around the corner.

I feel that the Ronnie issue will happen before NR tells anything to anybody. C***
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

rachna exactly ..it would be a bad move to rush into marriage right now...and i think ragini was saying that in retrospect of what happened 15 years ago because she did not stop to think...she was impulsive then and now which caused major issues as per her...hence she has decided to think things over and this is good news for us ...

and i really want them to talk as well...why cannot NB devote a mature convo between them as well...and i sick and tired of pam still pushing nivedita into all this praying hard that whatever ragini and neil have salvaged also should get destroyed

I love the poster in the advt. but I want a mature handling of the characters.

They surely can't do what Ranbir and Shilpa are doing. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Two minutes...not not even two...it was just 90 seconds or something of NeiRa 
Kiss part was sweet but could have been saved for some other time, a better moment perhaps. Let's say at their date.
Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They united yesterday! Much more scenes are yet to come. Today's scene was just for us to enjoy😳
Now that they will be spending more and more time with each other, this would get better and mature. Don't worry dear friends, just try to enjoy😉
Edited by RaginiluvsNR - 8 years ago
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

They united yesterday! Much more are yet to come. Today's scene was just for us to enjoy😳
Now that they will be spending more and more time with each other, this would get better and mature. Don't worry dear friends, just try to enjoy😉

But .. it's not being handled maturely .. The transition could have been much better ..
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girls
Abhi shuru hua hain

Aage picture baaki hain, wait tho karo😆
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ragini...they are not getting enough screen time. Matlab, what can possibly happen in 90 seconds and on lucky days in two minutes...

I am positive that more will come but whatever they show us now is not even enough for a supporting character let alone a leading pair! 

NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now dey wil Ruin d show dis way???😲  wid immature steps... ðŸ˜’ 
NeiRa have not yet had any mature conversation ... even Pam talked sense today ... y dont CVs give NeiRa a sensibly mature script and dey plan d way forward of their life just d way Pam asked Pallavi??? This is plain stupid dat dey go hanging around each other prior any mature discussion ðŸ˜•

Just coz d scene had PK and RR  spreading dere charm .. it looked beautiful ðŸ˜³ other wise I didnt like d gist of it