Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueMoon8

Completely agree with you @poetic .. But you're being unfair to the characters.. Only if they get proper screen-time .. then only they can perform .. 2mins mein Maggie ke alawa ka hota hai ?

NB gives them only 2mins rest to FL2 and others .. and expects them to give their best .. that''s impossible .. She should give them more space on-screen ..

BM, no issues with the actors. They do the best of the 2 mins that they are allotted. 

The story telling is pathetic. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

I am, sure we will get 2 mins of NR only ... for 4 days per week. Get tortured for remaining 3 days, and back tot he same cycle.😕

actually i have resigned to it...i really do not understand the purpose of champa once again going through the same cycle with pam when neil in plain terms has broken off with her ..and pam is not going to change till the last episode...she will forver be on ragini's head..even when they marry she is not going to leave them coz they will be too obliged to her for what she ahs done for the kids hence she will forver stay with them..ensure champa has a guest bedroom too and then keep on plotting planning
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BM, no issues with the actors. They do the best of the 2 mins that they are allotted. 

The story telling is pathetic. 

Everything is rushed up .. story is fast paced ..

Never expected anything from NB .. neither will expect now.. 
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So is this the problem of timings of the leads? I mean is RR not able to give enough time? Maybe PK also! That's why these short short scenes. Or is this in the story itself?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe story. PK shoots most of her scenes - I have seldom seen her body double, as of yet.

RR - I am not sure. 
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The connect is not there because they are getting freaking two minutes to perform.

And even that is filled with stupid camera shots and rushed dialogues. The writing, the editing and the direction is pathetic imo.

The only saving grace is the excellence of the leads as actors. Seriously to make those two minutes worth something is extraordinary indeed.

@poetic
Edited by -Arsal- - 9 years ago
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Dont want to spoil the good mood you all are in.Enjoy guys.
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

actually i have resigned to it...i really do not understand the purpose of champa once again going through the same cycle with pam when neil in plain terms has broken off with her ..and pam is not going to change till the last episode...she will forver be on ragini's head..even when they marry she is not going to leave them coz they will be too obliged to her for what she ahs done for the kids hence she will forver stay with them..ensure champa has a guest bedroom too and then keep on plotting planning

That's the only part I don't like about Pam .. her obsession with FL2.. Why did she in the first place.. hold her back .. when she was ready to go back to Kolkata with her relatives ? and giving assurance .. that it's her responsibility to see that she gets back Neil .. ðŸ˜•
and now even after getting a reality check from the horse's mouth.. FL2 still hatching her devil plans by asking Ronnie to come here immediately .. ? Will Ronnie's presence .. make Neil fall in love with her ?

I'm waiting for the day when .. FL2 back-stabs Pam ..  with Suhani's custody .. The earlier she gets to know about FL2's true colours .. the better it is for all of us ..
Edited by BlueMoon8 - 9 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sun, it would be disastrous to marry now.

Though Ragini's dialogue to Pam that she now has to think 10 times before deciding on anything, sends ominous signals for the future.

The romantic scenes are forced and rushed ... with no breathing space. 

rachna exactly ..it would be a bad move to rush into marriage right now...and i think ragini was saying that in retrospect of what happened 15 years ago because she did not stop to think...she was impulsive then and now which caused major issues as per her...hence she has decided to think things over and this is good news for us ...

and i really want them to talk as well...why cannot NB devote a mature convo between them as well...and i sick and tired of pam still pushing nivedita into all this praying hard that whatever ragini and neil have salvaged also should get destroyed
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The good thing;

The last two minutes. I liked that scene minus the kiss part. It came out of nowhere and it wasn't Nachiket at all.

He wouldn't be saying that if he wanted to do such a thing... ...