sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Made a double post so instead of saying the usual decided to do another post. Does suhani make gopi look good? Currently they both having tracks of pati chor's 1 finished whilst the other 1 is still continuing.   Bt amazingly gopi that illiterate is showing that pati chor mansi her place. Gopi used to religion and her intelligent and her right as a wife so well today. Never once did I see that dumbster Su do anything well and like this. She is so dumb. No jokes I am dead serious I really think that whoever wants to watch anything entertaining take your nap time during Suhani's time rather watch Gopi she rocks Edited by sandiab - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have started to watch SNS recently again. Gopi is way better than Suhani. She even slapped Ahem in one episode. So loved it. To be honest even Ahem is more of a man than Yuvraj is. Always stands up for  Gopi. Star plus should have a SSEL and SNS crossover where Gopi can teach Suhani a thing or two about having self respect and standing up for yourself.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds like gopi is good hope one day we get to see suhani like that as well
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I  Think the difference between gopi and suhani , gopi knows very well ahem loves him and he will always do...
but suhani knows yuvraj doesn't love her, he isn't happy with her..tthat's why she isn't fighting back..afterall she doesn't show any rights on any things what isn't her..

But the   most annoying part she needs her Self respect! ! How can she stay in BH and watch all the preparations of marriage of her husband! 
Edited by awesome-raji - 9 years ago
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome_raji, even more reason she should've left the house that's also not hers, insisted on a divorce and left with her head high.
This is pathetic. Listening to BQ's sadistic orders without a word, an artificial prosthetic backbone suddenly appearing for snaky's aka Women's Dignity, then back to weeping, looking sad and dreaming of a non-husband who should have been junked long before BQ brought up divorce. Even if she still loves the guy, she needed to show some sense of self.
I liked Yuvraj-Suhani, but what's left of that now?
divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im also watching SNS along with my mother..gopi showing mansi her place correctly but our suhani so great yaar she forvive sowmya so easily with one sry n tears.starting i thought dat suhani shld nt be like gopi bahu but now i dnt want gopi to be like our suhani
i can say dat sowmya character z more worst dan mansi but still they excused her simply without any punishment nothing

note-sandi watch todays episode suhani krishna friendly hug n yuvraj took their pic u will like itEdited by divyareddy123 - 9 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Divya thanks so much for telling me about the SuKri hug it was so adorable I loved it
dunceHat thumbnail
absolutely not just good but like a beauty queen and also with brains of einstien๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

don't watch gopi-bahu...in fact recently realized it's that amazing serial that follows ssel and also that sns that forumites refer to is saathiya!...density of dunce!

aside

I like your post-titles sandia
it's like
does suhani make 'parathas'
does suhani make 'aloo-matar'

does ssel CV make 'gobar-gas?'๐Ÿ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Lol duncy my jaan only u know how my mind works . I wanted to surprise the members with what was in my post unlike the cvs who never surprise any1 lol
dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Lol duncy my jaan only u know how my mind works . I wanted to surprise the members with what was in my post unlike the cvs who never surprise any1 lol

itching to be wicked sandy...
now that I stopped sselling...no ammunition...going through de-addiction  phase

symptoms...
craving for spamming (figged am dunce in dat skill)๐Ÿ˜•
flush off everything that doesn't work ๐Ÿ˜† it includes non-exitant brains of non-writers of non-story CVs
and love ALL other serials...practically AAALLL of them๐Ÿ˜†