Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Rushad's entry on Ragini's Birthday.. Trouble calling (Page 2)

Zainab_Sidd Senior Member
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Originally posted by ZainabSidd

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Nivedita's last chance to create rift between Neira by bringing ronnie

Yeahh .. soo upset..
I want them together.
no sep plz Cry
I feel ragini agreed to Pam and doubting nachiket might b her plan Cry

no sepration plzz :(

bold: I think R has ignored Pam's pleas. Nivedita knows Pam now cannot do anything for her so she is now trying it her way by bringing ronnie. I bet Niv has explained to ronnie what to do

Oh no... please ask them not to spoil the show. Neira please.. I want them back as a couple... Cry

Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dirtydiana

All I can say is that the show will go down with these Ronnie Guy!!! We are just about enjoying NeiRa scenes now Ronnie's entry will ruin my best show on TV. I can just about digest Pam and Neviadita only at all now the show will be like any other. What I woud like to see is that NeiRa should start all over again with their family and find other angles to the story but bring Ronnie to seperate NeiRa will be the greatest mistake ever please CV read this and make Ronnie track short it will be nice to Dr Aman and Nevaidita paring and that Pam really needs to get life and marry RK she should let go of her control over her brother. Dr Neil I hope you will fight the cause this and don't just run away to America leaving Ragini Patel in India...

Diana.. Same here.
please keep rushad's role short...
please no more neira judaai.. we alrdy had enough of that bullshit Cry
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

after decades of years of reunion...rushad-pallavi have worked together in Kehta Hai Dil...they had a good chemistry in the show...
coming to our show...i don't know how this ronnie track is going to shape up...but its definitely going to ruin nive's plan becos suhani once again to rescue...she is the pillar for Neira...ronnie is no threat...his own daughter will teach him a lesson...the issue will be solve by our sweetheart suhani...agam will help her...the biggest threat is babu bhai...

Mages...I hope your words come true..
I want to enjoy neira romance and kids bonding..
that would be more fun..
this entry is just not needed..
and babu bhai ? why is he in the show ?
Uslesss person he is

Edited by ZainabSidd - 05 May 2015 at 10:42pm
changumangu123 Groupbie
changumangu123
changumangu123

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
They should show that in spite of all planning and scheming by Niv and others, Ragini and Neil trust each other completely and do not let anything come between them.  They have learnt their lesson by suffering for 15 years when they did not trust each other before.  
If they are two mature people who are in love, why would they trust others over each other???  They should make all the antagonists bite the dust and be a happy and victorious family.  Pam is part of the family and should remain so.   The outsiders need to go (pointing to Nivedita).

Nivedita completely lacks self respect.  Hanging out at Neil's house even though he said it clearly to her that he does not love her and does not want to marry her.  Any other girl would have left by now.

and Ronnie - who was out of picture all these years, who did not want to do anything with his daughter, has suddenly become Nivedita's puppet?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zainab_Sidd

Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by changumangu123

They should show that in spite of all planning and scheming by Niv and others, Ragini and Neil trust each other completely and do not let anything come between them. They have learnt their lesson by suffering for 15 years when they did not trust each other before.
If they are two mature people who are in love, why would they trust others over each other??? They should make all the antagonists bite the dust and be a happy and victorious family. Pam is part of the family and should remain so. The outsiders need to go (pointing to Nivedita).

Nivedita completely lacks self respect. Hanging out at Neil's house even though he said it clearly to her that he does not love her and does not want to marry her. Any other girl would have left by now.

and Ronnie - who was out of picture all these years, who did not want to do anything with his daughter, has suddenly become Nivedita's puppet?

Sooo true... ahhh i hate this nivedita... her planning and plotting is neva gonna end...
I just want them (neira) to act sensible and hold onto each other..
not much
just no MUs plzz ..
had enough of dem Dead

Go to top