Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ZainabSidd

Yeahh .. soo upset..
I want them together.
no sep plz 😭
I feel ragini agreed to Pam and doubting nachiket might b her plan 😭

no sepration plzz :(

bold:  I think R has ignored Pam's pleas.  Nivedita knows Pam now cannot do anything for her so she is now trying it her way by bringing ronnie.    I bet Niv has explained to ronnie what to do
dirtydiana thumbnail
All I can say is that the show will go down with these Ronnie Guy!!! We are just about enjoying NeiRa scenes now Ronnie's entry will ruin my best show on TV. I can just about digest Pam and Neviadita  only at all now the show will be like any other.  What I woud like to see is that NeiRa should start all over again with their family and find other angles to the story but bring Ronnie to seperate NeiRa will be the greatest mistake ever please CV read this and make Ronnie track short it will be nice to Dr Aman and Nevaidita paring and that Pam really needs to get life and marry RK she should let go of her  control over her brother. Dr Neil I hope you will fight the cause this and don't just run away to America leaving Ragini Patel in India...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
after decades of years of reunion...rushad-pallavi have worked together in Kehta Hai Dil...they had a good chemistry in the show...
coming to our show...i don't know how this ronnie track is going to shape up...but its definitely going to ruin nive's plan becos suhani once again to rescue...she is the pillar for Neira...ronnie is no threat...his own daughter will teach him a lesson...the issue will be solve by our sweetheart suhani...agam will help her...the biggest threat is babu bhai...
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

bold: I think R has ignored Pam's pleas. Nivedita knows Pam now cannot do anything for her so she is now trying it her way by bringing ronnie. I bet Niv has explained to ronnie what to do

Oh no... please ask them not to spoil the show. Neira please.. I want them back as a couple... 😭
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail

Originally posted by: dirtydiana

All I can say is that the show will go down with these Ronnie Guy!!! We are just about enjoying NeiRa scenes now Ronnie's entry will ruin my best show on TV. I can just about digest Pam and Neviadita only at all now the show will be like any other. What I woud like to see is that NeiRa should start all over again with their family and find other angles to the story but bring Ronnie to seperate NeiRa will be the greatest mistake ever please CV read this and make Ronnie track short it will be nice to Dr Aman and Nevaidita paring and that Pam really needs to get life and marry RK she should let go of her control over her brother. Dr Neil I hope you will fight the cause this and don't just run away to America leaving Ragini Patel in India...

Diana.. Same here.
please keep rushad's role short...
please no more neira judaai.. we alrdy had enough of that bullshit 😭
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

after decades of years of reunion...rushad-pallavi have worked together in Kehta Hai Dil...they had a good chemistry in the show...

coming to our show...i don't know how this ronnie track is going to shape up...but its definitely going to ruin nive's plan becos suhani once again to rescue...she is the pillar for Neira...ronnie is no threat...his own daughter will teach him a lesson...the issue will be solve by our sweetheart suhani...agam will help her...the biggest threat is babu bhai...

Mages...I hope your words come true..
I want to enjoy neira romance and kids bonding..
that would be more fun..
this entry is just not needed..
and babu bhai ? why is he in the show ?
Uslesss person he isEdited by ZainabSidd - 8 years ago