Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

An assertive ganga (Page 13)

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

An assertive ganga. Jagya had no answers for ganga's questions.

So Shivam does not know about his twin sister. About Jagya anandi's past.

Why anandi should beg DS? The old lady should understand. Actually she should have been slapped. Anandi is not  dying like Basant or going to America like Bhairon. She will be just  one or two kilometres away.

Both DS and anandi tried to ignore many things and now truth had hit them like a ton of bricks.

what am I hearing ?  An assertive Ganga ?? ROFL

the meaning of assertiveness is to be able to express your feelings and opinions in an open manner that doesn't violate the rights of others.

How did she express her opinion? -- "Okay, I will tell mannu everything if anandi tells shivam he has a twin sister"... is this called assertiveness ??ROFL

How I wanted Anandi to make the entry at that time and say, Yes I am ready to tell shivam everything. What would be ganga's assertiveness then ?

She is foolish, not assertive.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_lovely_lady

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
on 27th feb 2015 .

anandi told jagya that let me stay at out house or in servant quarter .then jagya ask anandi what bother to stay here then anandi said our relationship bother me to stay here

then jagya talk to ganga .then ganga said she have full faith on jagya love and she trust anandi too .and v will convince anandi to stay in haveli

anandi even ready to stay at servant quarter for sake of relationship of jagan but ganga is thinking anandi interfering jagan life ?
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
anandi say many time that she does not want to live in haveli and at last she keep her word by going out from haveli but it is ganga who cant keep her word neither to ratan nor to anandi.

so here anandi is assertive not ganga , , if ganga is really assertive that why she does not remain asertive what she told ratan in jail that she will let meet manu with ratan

Edited by surabhi01 - 06 May 2015 at 6:23am
Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Can anyone cite an episode where anandi is shown "interfering" in jagya-ganga's life?

Those are the cobwebs in ganga's mind that anandi is interfering. 

When she wanted anandi's help, she used to nicely call her and ask for advice. she called anandi to ask how to make a cake on jagya's birthday and there are so many other instances where ganga herself asked anandi to interfere. 

So how would anandi know that ganga has hatred in her heart for her ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gRTee

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
in same 27th feb episode anandi say to ds I dont want stay in haveli .then ds say to anandi I till I am alive u cant go from here .and then ganga said to anandi v dont let u go . from haveli .

Edited by surabhi01 - 06 May 2015 at 6:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gRTee

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Can anyone cite an episode where anandi is shown "interfering" in jagya-ganga's life?

Those are the cobwebs in ganga's mind that anandi is interfering. 

When she wanted anandi's help, she used to nicely call her and ask for advice. she called anandi to ask how to make a cake on jagya's birthday and there are so many other instances where ganga herself asked anandi to interfere. 

So how would anandi know that ganga has hatred in her heart for her ?

True ...

Even Jagya does nit feel Anandi is interferring but Ganga adamant

Thats problem Jagya Anandi thinking similar way

Anandi did nit force yes she gave promoise...Anandi does accept her mistake too

Ganga use this promise thing against showing her anger on Anandi... She knew Jagya already ask her to reveal truth now Anandi promoise and Anandi said she feel its right thing Ratan allow to meet his son ..his last wish

Ganga used this situation opportunity to show her anger regarding Anandi... Since Jagya is not agree with Ganga's accusation Ganga goes further resulted Anandi been insulted indirectly

Edited by blushing - 06 May 2015 at 7:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gShinyaRTee

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
there r no cobwebs in ganga's minds . its clear Aji interfering in JaGan's prsnl matter wen she gave that promise 2 ratan 
and i really salute ganga 2 live wid ur husband's ex for 11yrs. & din't say anything 2 her. if now shes asking aji not 2 interfere in mannu's case so shes wrong & has cobwebs??

wen ganga asked Aji abt cake preprn on J's b'day then bcoz BH ppl wanted 2 hav one & they'd entrusted her 4 the preprns of b'day so she asked abt that from Aji as oders din't know. so hows its prsnl matter.
and moreover oder incidence r not of this grave matter.this one is serious bcoz its related  2 their kids.
A'd also many times asked advise from oders or elders but if they alos start giving promises on behalf of her she will shout unlike ganga who only said in angry tone.
Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
As an adult of a free country, any man/woman has a right to make any promise to anyone... no one can stop them or question them "what right you have to make such a promise"
Whether that person is able to keep the promise or not is his/her business.

If anandi had gone to mannu directly and told him about ratan, it could be called as "interference", but she did not do that. She spoke to his parents.

If they dont want to cooperate with her, it is fine with her. She will decide how to solve this issue. But it can never be called as interference.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.ghisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

Go to top