An assertive ganga - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
in same 27th feb episode anandi say to ds I dont want stay in haveli .then ds say to anandi I till I am alive u cant go from here .and then ganga said to anandi v dont let u go . from haveli .Edited by surabhi01 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shinya

Can anyone cite an episode where anandi is shown "interfering" in jagya-ganga's life?

Those are the cobwebs in ganga's mind that anandi is interfering. 

When she wanted anandi's help, she used to nicely call her and ask for advice. she called anandi to ask how to make a cake on jagya's birthday and there are so many other instances where ganga herself asked anandi to interfere. 

So how would anandi know that ganga has hatred in her heart for her ?

True ...

Even Jagya does nit feel Anandi is interferring but Ganga adamant

Thats problem Jagya Anandi thinking similar way

Anandi did nit force yes she gave promoise...Anandi does accept her mistake too

Ganga use this promise thing against showing her anger on Anandi... She knew Jagya already ask her to reveal truth now Anandi promoise and Anandi said she feel its right thing Ratan allow to meet his son ..his last wish

Ganga used this situation opportunity to show her anger regarding Anandi... Since Jagya is not agree with Ganga's accusation Ganga goes further resulted Anandi been insulted indirectly
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
there r no cobwebs in ganga's minds . its clear Aji interfering in JaGan's prsnl matter wen she gave that promise 2 ratan 
and i really salute ganga 2 live wid ur husband's ex for 11yrs. & din't say anything 2 her. if now shes asking aji not 2 interfere in mannu's case so shes wrong & has cobwebs??

wen ganga asked Aji abt cake preprn on J's b'day then bcoz BH ppl wanted 2 hav one & they'd entrusted her 4 the preprns of b'day so she asked abt that from Aji as oders din't know. so hows its prsnl matter.
and moreover oder incidence r not of this grave matter.this one is serious bcoz its related  2 their kids.
A'd also many times asked advise from oders or elders but if they alos start giving promises on behalf of her she will shout unlike ganga who only said in angry tone.
As an adult of a free country, any man/woman has a right to make any promise to anyone... no one can stop them or question them "what right you have to make such a promise"
Whether that person is able to keep the promise or not is his/her business.

If anandi had gone to mannu directly and told him about ratan, it could be called as "interference", but she did not do that. She spoke to his parents.

If they dont want to cooperate with her, it is fine with her. She will decide how to solve this issue. But it can never be called as interference.

anandi has listen everything from outside that ganga dont want tell mannu about ratan .did anandi went inside and force ganga to tell mannu about ratan ?.in yesterday episode when ganga clearly say she dont want to tell mannu about ratan then anandi also does not take ratan mannu matter further .
typo error Surabhi

Why only Ganga feel its interference not Jagya ... Why don't Jagya said yes Anandi always interfere but me can't say as DS bring her in our life

Why Jagya keep slient ... Why Jagya said Anandi never interfere ... Jagta Ganga having pvt conversation both are unware DS Anandi hearing all ... So why he is against Ganga said Anandi is not interferred and don't bring old issue once again

If Anandi interferes in their pvt matter even before this Promise why Jagya in denial that too infront off his own wife

Husband Wife nit on same page blame goes on Anandi
I know aditi but I cannot stop laughing
if an adult of free country any1 can hav rite  2make promise then make but she can't make promises regarding oder's kids.and then cum back & start preaching bat helping oders & then asking them 2   consider from the pOV of promise taker.
Ajis is free 2 make promises but she has no rite  on oder's kids.
if 2marrow ganga brought nandini back & start giving promises on behalf of Aji regarding nanndini & shivam then ganga will also b rite as an adult of the free country 2 make promises & it shudn't b considered as  interference.
Ganga is not like bad Anandi... So it won't happen
Anandi is way to mahaan never accuse anyone been interfere