Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
but I think ganga still will not be satisfied even if anandi leave bh .
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surabhi01

but I think ganga still will not be satisfied even if anandi leave bh .

true she will blame Jagya DS for being sad or they making her villain even when DS Jagya won't utter a word 

no wonder Ganga try to be in good books if Anandi saying if she leaves Jagya will blame 

if Ganga is secure why would she say Jagya will blame her...did Anandi complain to Jagya that his wife accuse her  ... no then why Ganga feels Jagya blame her 
surabhi01 thumbnail
yes anandi always want to move out and she never wanted to come at bh at first place .going to stay in haveli is not idea of anandi , it was idea of daddu ds .anandi even told daddu that she can stay alone with shivam at kesarbagh but people like ganga only remember half thingEdited by surabhi01 - 8 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
yes it is anandi nature that she will never complain those who someone wrongly accused anandi .

aditi have u heard story of a rishi where mouse turn in to tiger by a rishi .same thing apply to ganga .see how she change her attitude after achieving everything in life
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
and yes Aji like ppl only feel pain of few chosen as per her convenience.
she cud'd refused daddu & DS back then.
or rather she  cud'd moved out of BH & shifted 2 SN or nearby place after few yrs. why 2 wait for 11yrs??
ganga rembrs all thatswhy she din't say Aji 2 leave BH or asked abt her  rites in bH but only questioned her rite 2 interfere in their  prsnl matters which is rite.
ganga knew that Ds allowed Aji 2 live & interfere in BH matters but ganga or J din't give Aji rite  2 intefere in JaGan's prsnl matter.i think Aji like ppl 4get this.

btw theres one thing on which whole forum agrees that  A shud leave BH & shifted 2 SN. after Sa drama & GNN drama this thing is also agreed by all.
surabhi01 thumbnail
it is anandi who told ganga how to write manu on slate and now after so many years how ganga forget easily that anandi did good for ganga and easily blame anandi that anandi is interfering in ganga life

and I think next will be sarita to blame anandi .

and those who never forget goodness of anandi cvs has sent them away like phooli and bhairon
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

true she will blame Jagya DS for being sad or they making her villain even when DS Jagya won't utter a word 

no wonder Ganga try to be in good books if Anandi saying if she leaves Jagya will blame 

if Ganga is secure why would she say Jagya will blame her...did Anandi complain to Jagya that his wife accuse her  ... no then why Ganga feels Jagya blame her 

Yes, becoz Ganga, only she knows very well what she is doing and why she is doing
Muktchand thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

yes it is anandi nature that she will never complain those who someone wrongly accused anandi .

aditi have u heard story of a rishi where mouse turn in to tiger by a rishi .same thing apply to ganga .see how she change her attitude after achieving everything in life

True Surabhi ...

Anandi will blame herself but never accuse anyone else

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
just bcoz A taught ganga 2 write mannu's name means she has full rite on mannu & also on ganga 2 make her agree 2 fulfill her promise??😲
if a thinks gud abt mannu the does it mean ganga shud always follow A 4 that. why can't ganga has her own POV regarding mannu??

its like that i thinks gud abt my niece so i can give promise 2 oders also  regarding her future & my sis shudn't even question my interference.
v.strange logic 2 defend A.

and Ganga asked A not 2 leave as J will blame her as its clear from ystrday's epi where ganag questioned abt A's interference & now A is leaving so its obvious that any1 will blame ganga thinking shes doing this.
rembr how J blamed ganga abt mannu just bcoz she showed her displeasure on mannu's going 2 mumbai.
so she must b thinking wen at that time J blamed her thinking she was not happy so why not she MU J that he mite blame her  again as A is leaving BH after this incident of promise.
Muktchand thumbnail
Why ? Isn't Jagya Ganga having problems due to Anandi... Anandi is root cause for their equation

Why Jagya will blame Ganga ..he will more than Happy to see finally interferring trouble maker Anandi going out ...

Ganga again try put blame on Anandi for her equation with Jagya ... Ganga wanted to clear her name ... Plus accuse Anandi for making her villian while moving out ...

Even after Anandi moving out Ganga will put Anandi in tight spot