Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
ganga is saying that how can anandi make promise .but anandi is at least honest toward jagan that she has told them that she has make promise to ratan .she has kept her own word infront of ganga but when ganga did not agree with anandi then after that she did not force ganga neither she herself take manu to ratan

anandi did not convince jagya that ganga should tell mannu about ratan
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ppl don't need  2 worry if  JaGan solve their probs or fight or not.they'd earlier 2 MUs btn them & solved it widout A's expertise advice on it,
thye will again solve it whether it takes time or get solved instantly/.

hope A applies he r expertise  advice on her kid's live s also & shivam won't behva e like sweet bully wid nandini/nimboli wen she cums  2 live wid them like he does/did wid abhi every time.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kikyo

JaGan will argue even then because Anandi ji has lit the fire with her acts so it will take time to cool down 

and weird  shivam knows nothing about his sister πŸ€“ Anandi ji how come you did not tell him about his sister πŸ˜•

@Bold - I don't understand why this should be hidden at all. I mean isme kya drama hai even from CVs perspective!

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

ganga is saying that how can anandi make promise .but anandi is at least honest toward jagan that she has told them that she has make promise to ratan .she has kept her own word infront of ganga but when ganga did not agree with anandi then after that she did not force ganga neither she herself take manu to ratan

Anandi has to tell JaGan because without them she cannot take Mannu to Ratan  
whats honesty here ? without telling them she cannot take Mannu to Ratan its she is forced to tell them 

and Anandi went to convince Ganga for it  in her hospital Jagya does not know about that  Anandi went to convince Ganga 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I assume a promise means you have the obligation to fulfill it. But maybe for anandi its same like I will try. And i'm boiling my blood over Anandi's promiseπŸ˜†.

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

JaGan will argue even then because Anandi ji has lit the fire with her acts so it will take time to cool down 

and weird  shivam knows nothing about his sister πŸ€“ Anandi ji how come you did not tell him about his sister πŸ˜•

is it not wat shes doing from pats many yrs.
and yes Aji din't tell shivam abt nandini. v.strange  4 an honest prsn.
wen nimboli  cums 2 he r she"ll only tell her that akhira kidnapped her but won't tell her that its her fault that she got kidnapped bcoz that will b convenient 4 her.

and why ganga will think thta J gets convinced bcoz of A.she knew J was trying 2 say this from past 5yrs.
surabhi01 thumbnail
height of ki blaming by ganga to anandi .now today episode proove whether ganga allow to meet mannu with ratan or not , anandi not at all bother about this .anandi didf not orcing to jagan that promise should be full fill , so how come ganga is saying that anandi is interfeing in jagan life

and it is good that anandi leaving bh and she should tell shivam about sister so that shivam can also help anandi in search of nandini

surabhi01 thumbnail
as ganga said to anandi that u have to rectify ur mistake then anandi should recitify her mistake by saying ratan I am taking my promise back .only ganga has right to allow to meet mannu with u or not .
tiny15 thumbnail
wow again same  logic.A wants 2 fulfill her promise thatswhy she  went 2 hospi not 2 apologise.
ganga allow  mannu 2 meet or not its anoder matter. ppl again don't need 2 worry. JaGan will solve it on their own.
oderwise  she thot how will i fulfill my pormise wen ganga cut short her  saying she doesn't want mannu 2 meet.
surabhi01 thumbnail
when ganga said if anandi tell shivam about nandini then I will also tell mannu about ratan .I was like if u dont want to tell mannu about ratan it is ur wish but why r u putting condition for anandi