An assertive ganga - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Lols what did Anandi do to Ganga that she should hate her this much?
Did Anandi seize her husband? Did she take over her home? 

If Anandi wanted to interfere or change things around in BH  Mannu would have got to know about his father long time back😛

All this issue coming up now simply because she made a promise to dying man and Ganga doesn't want to fulfill the promise that she herself has made to that same man😛

All the accusations are coming from an insecure woman not an assertive woman
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

he was misunderstanding the situation I mean she blamed him so badly once for no fault of his  he must have thought she said something wrong to Anandi  thats why Anandi apologized but later he could not answer her question because she has a point Ganga cleverly presented her point i must say  Jagya got that and could not answer 
Anandi could not get even now and blamed Ganga for hating her 
sidra perfectly said & completely agree wid u
J was MU the situtn bcoz of that FB. i rembr i said this  same thing in AT alos that in future if sumthing like this happen J may not believe or override her objections due 2 this. &that happened. 
and i think thatswhy J is not stopping A from moving out of BH bcoz he got the point.
and i don't know how saying that if we can't interfere in A's life then why shud she, is like justifying her acts by comparing A's acts.

ganga din't compare but she only put the fact that no1 likes interference in their lives all the time  & that 2 unwanted which it luks neither A realized nor her fans.
I am happy that anandi moved out. Thats the bottomline for me.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

aparna, ganga did not pressurise anandi. She said that she did not have any problem. It was dadisa who was putting the pressure.

agree wid u leaves. ganga never forced A 2 live wid them. she never even wanted/s  A 2 leave BH .
and wen A came 2 live wid them JaGan were/r still not hav that much authority 2 ask DS not 2 let A live wid them as DS is elder.ganga can't say anything reagrding this even if she feels bad.
it was always DS who put pressure & A who conveniently get under pressure.
wen ganga liked her interference then situtns were difft and moreover she was not living permanently wid them. and wen u living far away then ur advice & interference don't luk like interference but wen u live wid sum1 epsly wid ur mrd ex then u hav 2 b in limits even if u r considered as family member bcoz A is not just sum adopted daughter of DS but also an Ex of J.
so its not ganga has changed but it luks like A doesn't want 2 realize that shes interfering.i wish sum1 does same things  2 her then i wud like 2  see her  shouting like she used 2 do wid singhs or shiv.

and ganga is not hating her nor shes asking her abt rites in BH. shes only asking her rites of not interfering in their lives just like A won't like JaGan interfering in her life regarding shivam or nandini or amol.
but it luks like A din't/doesn't realize it oderwise  she wudn't had thot that ganga hates her. its nowhere shown nor ganga is shown thinking bad 4 A or wanting her 2 leave.its only A's  assumptions & her narrow thinking that either u r wid me or against me
DS still owns BH but still Ganga shows indirectly whose rights in BH

wonder why don't Ganga said same thing 11 years back
anandi trying to interfere life of ganga is big joke said by ganga .what interference anandi make in ganga life that ganga putting false blame on anandi ??

did anandi interfere ganga in becoming doctor ?

did anandi say to jagya u should give u sometime to ur wife .u should not be so busy in ur work?

did anandi interfere ganga that u should not make such big deal while buy equipment ?

Originally posted by blushing

Inferring our life means what BH is not yours same with Abhi why DS love Shivam ... 

Ganga Abhi indirectly Q rights of Anandi Shivam in BH 

all though BH belongs to DS not Ganga or Abhi 

What does BH belong to whom debate has to do with current track😕? That has nothing to do with current anandi's interference in Mannu-Ratan issue. Its JaGan's issue, not BH issue.

Beti beti kehne koi beti nahi banjata. That's why DS is letting anandi go. Can DS say to ganga if you are uncomfortable you move out and anandi yahi rahegi? Aisa nahi hota. Infact no one in this world stays at Ex-house(even if he doesn't own it, he is a permanent member there). Anandi/Shivam have everything why should they stay in a place where they are not comfortable and others are also not comfortable.

and ganga is not assertive .if ganga is assertive then she should have stick to those words too that she said to ratan that she will let meet mannu with ratan .

another joke that ganga does not want interference of anandi but herself indirectly putting blame on jagya in front of anandi in kitchen

if u dont like interference of anandi then why u put indirectly blame on jagya in front of anandi? and I think anandi after this even did not ask ganga about this ? so how anandi intefering jagan life
Originally posted by surabhi01

anandi trying to interfere life of ganga is big joke said by ganga .what interference anandi make in ganga life that ganga putting false blame on anandi ??

did anandi interfere ganga in becoming doctor ?

did anandi say to jagya u should give u sometime to ur wife .u should not be so busy in ur work?

did anandi interfere ganga that u should not make such big deal while buy equipment ?

lol  Anandi made promise to Ratan Singh without asking Ganga  Great work ?
and Anandi said Ganga hates her Have poison for her is so true blame right?

when did Ganga said to her i hate you 

when did Ganga said to her get out of  BH 

so why Anandi is putting cheap blame on Ganga Its Anandi who put cheap blame on her not Ganga 

What Ganga say why she took this decision without asking them and how Ganga is wrong in that ?