An assertive ganga

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
An assertive ganga. Jagya had no answers for ganga's questions.

So Shivam does not know about his twin sister. About Jagya anandi's past.

Why anandi should beg DS? The old lady should understand. Actually she should have been slapped. Anandi is not  dying like Basant or going to America like Bhairon. She will be just  one or two kilometres away.

Both DS and anandi tried to ignore many things and now truth had hit them like a ton of bricks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Definitely Jagya have no answers for Ganga;s questions He cannot answer that Even Anandi cannot  When they don't interfere in Anandi's life they stay in limits they have no right then why Anandi does ? Anandi her thinking so  narrow All she could think Ganga has poison against her  She hates her thats why saying so 
Lady why not learn to give others space and stop pushing your leg in their lives Do they do same with you Not at all This woman does not understand its not her presence troubling for Ganga its her interferences in their matters without their permission 

when Ganga has abused her , when Ganga has bashed then how she said ganga has poison in her heart against her ?
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Ganga did not beat around the bush. She made her thinking clear. And that is necessary in a relationship. Well, its a wakeup call for DS and anandi. Otherwise they DS was planning eating in a dhabha.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Was that assertive Ganga or aggressive Ganga?
Trying to justify her stand by comparng her act with Anandi's?
Till now she had problems with people comparing her with Anandi and now she is justifying her acts by comparing with Anandi's acts😛😆

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Was that assertive Ganga or aggressive Ganga?

Trying to justify her stand by comparng her act with Anandi's?
Till now she had problems with people comparing her with Anandi and now she is justifying her acts by comparing with Anandi's acts😛😆

I think ganga has a right to be assertive in front of Jagya. Otherwise he was trying to override her objections.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hina-

Definitely Jagya have no answers for Ganga;s questions He cannot answer that Even Anandi cannot  When they don't interfere in Anandi's life they stay in limits they have no right then why Anandi does ? Anandi her thinking so  narrow All she could think Ganga has poison against her  She hates her thats why saying so 

Lady why not learn to give others space and stop pushing your leg in their lives Do they do same with you Not at all This woman does not understand its not her presence troubling for Ganga its her interferences in their matters without their permission 

when Ganga has abused her , when Ganga has bashed then how she said ganga has poison in her heart against her ?

now i m sure that its not ganga whos wrong & has narrow mind or thinking like sum ganga bashers  r saying but its A who has thinking like this that either u r wid me or against me.
if sum1 says 2 me i don't want any interference in their lives as thye don't do wid me then shud i think that they hate me & has poison 4 me in tehirheart thatswhy asking me not 2 interfere.

2day A's this dialogue showed her true nature that she never realizes shes wrong & she considers every1 who doesn't like her interference in their lives hates her & has poison in their heart 4 her.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Ganga did not beat around the bush. She made her thinking clear. And that is necessary in a relationship. Well, its a wakeup call for DS and anandi. Otherwise they DS was planning eating in a dhabha.

It was a wake up call for Dsa

Anandi did predict this situation but all of them were super confident about their love for their soul mates and Dsa thought she could have both her ladesar and Chidakali under her roof didn't see beyond that 
It was Anandi who was wanting to go anyways 

Wakeup call was for Dsa and not for Anandi. She now has a solid excuse to leave which even Dsa can't refuse 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Ganga is justifying her acts comparing to Anandi's acts because unlike Anandi the great Ganga and Jagya don't interfere in her any matter but she does constantly and  that will make any person lose her cool but Anandi all she could do was become victim Ganga hates me  Anandi only knows how to interfere in others lives and when they dont like she become victim they don't like me buwaaah ðŸ˜­ Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
If ganga did not say those things, anandi would not have moved from BH. And DS would not have allowed it. We all want anandi to move out. Is it not? That trigger point was needed.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I think ganga has a right to be assertive in front of Jagya. Otherwise he was trying to override her objections.

he was misunderstanding the situation I mean she blamed him so badly once for no fault of his  he must have thought she said something wrong to Anandi  thats why Anandi apologized but later he could not answer her question because she has a point Ganga cleverly presented her point i must say  Jagya got that and could not answer 
Anandi could not get even now and blamed Ganga for hating her