Anandi and Dadisa - an ageless bond

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The scene between Anandi and DadiSa today...

One of the the most beautiful scenes lately. 

Both crying in their hearts...

Anandi's dialogues brought out the essence of the character.

Pain at their separation could be felt through the TV screen.

Suddenly both the ladies looked so sad and lonely.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
11 years ago also Anandi was thinking about everybody when she asked to stay in outhouse. That time she was vehemently overruled. 

She still took the blame on herself and did not blame DadiSa even once for forcing her to stay.

Now that DadiSa has seen and heard the consequences of her decision several years ago, she had no choice but to agree.. 

DadiSa's bond with her chidkali is timeless, ageless
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so true...Anandi...being true Anandi...

people made promises but forgot as per as their convenience ..Anandi already sense all 11 yrs back...

anyways like DS said she will live without Anandi ...it said it all 

still Anandi will be blamed even when she decide to leave saying she made them look villain...even purpose of has fulfilled ...still wana clear their name Anandi will blame herself 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This one scene made me so teary eyed
When Anandi raised objections way back 11 years ago her objections were over ruled by Dsa and Ganga and now the situation that she predicted has surfaced.
Yet she never blamed Dsa but put the blame on herself.

The loneliness these two women feel became so visible.

But these two women are strong women they carry even that loneliness wit grace and put it to good use so thta people around them will benefit. 

RTee thumbnail
DadiSa's reactions were like she is sending off Anandi to some far away lands. As if she is doing her Bidaai...
Even a sister cannot stay with a married brother the brother s wife will not like it.
And here it is a question of ex wife of my current husband.
Sone times selfishness overrules others viewpoint. In too much love for anandi and desire to have anandi near jagya dadisa forgot that legally ganga is her daughter in law and anandi is her ex daughter in law.
Anandi needed this return gift from ganga long time back.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ganga has forgot her promise to her husband She has only his culprit 
Anandi predicted this situation 11 years ago acha ji then why she did not learn to stay in limits 11 years She thinks her presence will hurt Ganga's feelings then she did not think her taking decisions about Ganga's son will also hurt her ?

The fact Anandi madam cannot think she can be wrong anywhere but will blame others of having poison for her 

Lol if Ganga would be having so much poison for you great soul then she would have gone to cover you up in Shiv Niketan after your one call 

All i could feel disgust seeing Dadisaa Anandi scene at cvs hypocrasy and pathetic ways to glorify this Anandi🥱

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandini30

Even a sister cannot stay with a married brother the brother s wife will not like it.
And here it is a question of ex wife of my current husband.
Sone times selfishness overrules others viewpoint. In too much love for anandi and desire to have anandi near jagya dadisa forgot that legally ganga is her daughter in law and anandi is her ex daughter in law.
Anandi needed this return gift from ganga long time back.

widowed sisters don't stay in brother's houses There are great woman as such One i personally know and this Anandi she agreed to stay with her ex husband his wife and kids under same roof Did not bother about society Non stop interfered in their lives now when wife did not like it then doing nautanki and leaving  

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

widowed sisters don't stay in brother's houses There are great woman as such One i personally know and this Anandi she agreed to stay with her ex husband his wife and kids under same roof Did not bother about society Non stop interfered in their lives now when wife did not like it then doing nautanki and leaving

I do not blame ganga and anandi thinks every one will like her interference.
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
I found DS Anandi scene hilarious First Anandi's thinking Ganga hates her  Uff amazing lady if someone does not like your interferences in very important matter regarding her kid than that does not mean she hates you then DS Anandi crying like Anandi is going to US🤣How far is Shiv Niketan from BH Anandi can come to meet BH daily DS can go to meet Anandi daily so whats so drama about it ðŸ˜†