Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

But isn't Baa the one who tells Ishani to marry Shikhar? Why would she do that if she wants Ishveer?

she will encourage Ishkar match  so that Ish can  also has someone's  support   n a good life bec Baa  thinks Rv is not true in his love for Ish . Remember before jail track,  Baa along with Sharman thought that RV was involved with  Ri bec she heard Ishveer talking on phone where Rv was calling Ishani " ritika darling"  ???...

however one fine day Baa in her anger will tell Rv that he doesn't know how to love n it is Ishani who  like Harshad has proven that one sided love is more than enough as it was Ishani's love for Rv that  saved him from jail etc etc ..n Rv will have a shock of his life...  i think  when Rv crosses a line in font of Baa in humiliating Ishani, he will be slapped physically by Baa n  then she will tell him the truth ...?
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsh

Whoever was bashing RV now, needs to equally bash Ishani !! 😑😑😑

Girl is all smiles and doing decorations for her foster parent's house, forgetting that her real mother just died few days ago in the same house !!
and getting pally with Shikhar with nok-jhok...  😑😑

On the other side, we have photos burning and special food setup etc.. RV ego at its best.. wants to show off to Ri that he has moved on ! 🀒
Isse kahte hai "Aa bhains mujhe maar" !

Really hoping to see both of them miserable tomorrow to compensate for today !!

CVs... tumhare papon ka ghada bhar raha hai...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  #MATSH could not stop myself from posting here..Ritika is "THE BHAINS " then...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

she willencourageIshkar match so that Ish can also has someone support n a good life bec Baa thinks Rv is not true in hislovefor Ish .Rememberbefore jail track, Baa along with Sharmanthought that RV wasinvolvedwith Ri bec she heard Ishveer talking on phone where Rv was calling Ishani " ritika darling" ???...

however one fine day Baa in her anger will tell Rv that he doesn't know how to love n it is Ishani who like Harshad has proven that one sided love is more than enough as it was Ishani's love for Rvthat saved him from jail etc etc ..n Rv will have a shock of his life... i think when Rv crosses a line in fontofBaa inhumiliatingIshani, he will beslappedphysicallyby Baa n then she will tell him the truth ...?

Seeing as though baa is the only one who knows Ishani was upto something before she went to jail, it makes sense to pin hopes on her. Just hope she finds out about Rari not being married sooner than later.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey is there any confirmation that mehendi function has been shot and possibly the fate of wedding may have been decided today...as there is strike from tomorrow onwards...? read it in a thread here...does anyone has any idea.. Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post
hope the cv hear us
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

she will encourage Ishkar match  so that Ish can  also has someone's  support   n a good life bec Baa  thinks Rv is not true in his love for Ish . Remember before jail track,  Baa along with Sharman thought that RV was involved with  Ri bec she heard Ishveer talking on phone where Rv was calling Ishani " ritika darling"  ???...

however one fine day Baa in her anger will tell Rv that he doesn't know how to love n it is Ishani who  like Harshad has proven that one sided love is more than enough as it was Ishani's love for Rv that  saved him from jail etc etc ..n Rv will have a shock of his life...  i think  when Rv crosses a line in font of Baa in humiliating Ishani, he will be slapped physically by Baa n  then she will tell him the truth ...?

Thadhasthu!
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
He just wants to go there to meet Ishaani he's just making excuses how she's dead for him when his eyes explains how he's still madly in love with her oh man I love you RV aka ShaktiπŸ˜†
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't care what others say , Ishani you do what u are up to ur stupidity & dumbness always amused me.πŸ˜›
 You already throw RV in to Rirtika vampires hand . It was always Baa who controlled ur emotions RV loves you like no man can love a woman still you have to leave him because of his beloved wife Ritika . 
    I want to send Ishveer together somewhere to get some more intelligence , both lost all comonsense now start another drama of marriage. Yesterday I didn't watch because I have still a heart that longs for Ishweer . But what ever you do Ishsni  I can't stop loving you u are so cute , annoying , dumb & beautiful being , I feel like scolding you but end up liking you ,
   CV s killed my old Ranveer the gaurdian angel for Ishani , I want to slap CV s 
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am serious guys I am always amused at her stupidity and I love her , of course I love RV too but Ishani is my favorite because I have never any one so dumb . She amuses me yaar πŸ˜†