Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Yes Ranveer we believe you! - Page 7

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SanaSarwar

but where is Sharman guys????? .. i want  his face off with Ishani 2...  kid ki khani abhi baki hai ... n Ish thinks Rv is already married so what will be her reaction on hearing that Rv is "now thinking" of marrying Ri ????  sab garbar hai ...

I think that as soon as Ishani will see the video made by Pratik where Shaikhar and Ranveer are talking about that finaly Ranveer is marring Ritika, she will come to know about the truth that RARI are not yet married and than the sequence of all truth coming out of their boxes will start and next will be the Sharman part only in that sequence😲.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But isn't Baa the one who tells Ishani to marry Shikhar? Why would she do that if she wants Ishveer?
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
@bbishveer..that kitchen scene between Ishveer was definitely shot at Shikharz place...she is wearing same saree which is wearing in the party..n same goes for RV..he is wearing same suit...

probably they will show this only in future! Ishani going back to Rv mansion😳
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

But isn't Baa the one who tells Ishani to marry Shikhar? Why would she do that if she wants Ishveer?

because she does not know yet ki RR not married???????? n Ishveer not yet divorced????
bbishveer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nebuna

Bhisveer your songs are ðŸ¤£

Cvs keep stalking us no wonder they have no brains to write quality stuff

Pallu baa has turned positive but she will unite ishveer to avenge Amba
🤣🤣

In that case nebuna they both would complete their karma for ishveer .First it was amba and now it would be baa.Gosh i would make a special thread for them to praise each of them no matter how tough it would turn out to be🤣. Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

because she does not know yet ki RR not married???????? n Ishveer not yet divorced????

Oho! I really hope that is the case esp because Baa looked fishy in the SBB. If she does something, even if it is to get back on Amba, I will love her even more than Ishveer 😆
mint2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

Coz right now she might also dont know that RARI are not yet married, but once she will come to know she will also push Ishani on Ranveer, coz she have lots of benifit if Ishani is with Ranveer.
She will have a hope to get back to her PArekh MAnsion]
She will be able to take revenge from Amba
She will be able to take revenge from Ritika for ditchingher Pota Sharman
And of course if she is seriously sudhrofied than a big opportunity to wash her evil deeds out by making ISHVEER together.
mint2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Again ditto ans pallu😆😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mint2

Coz right now she might also dont know that RARI are not yet married, but once she will come to know she will also push Ishani on Ranveer, coz she have lots of benifit if Ishani is with Ranveer.
She will have a hope to get back to her PArekh MAnsion]
She will be able to take revenge from Amba
She will be able to take revenge from Ritika for ditchingher Pota Sharman
And of course if she is seriously sudhrofied than a big opportunity to wash her evil deeds out by making ISHVEER together.

Totally makes sense 😃 Someone needs to play some chaal! Let it be maaadiii re!
bbishveer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mint2

I think that as soon as Ishani will see the video made by Pratik where Shaikhar and Ranveer are talking about that finaly Ranveer is marring Ritika, she will come to know about the truth that RARI are not yet married and than the sequence of all truth coming out of their boxes will start and next will be the Sharman part only in that sequence😲.

CP on that one even i saw that olv and thought the same thing that the video shot by Pratik would come in to play in the truth being revealed to ishaani about rv not married and then fight for her rights by going back to rv mansion.