Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
 but where is Sharman guys????? .. i want  his face off with Ishani 2...  kid ki khani abhi baki hai ... n Ish thinks Rv is already married so what will be her reaction on hearing that Rv is "now thinking" of marrying Ri ????  sab garbar hai ...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

but where is Sharman guys????? .. i want  his face off with Ishani 2...  kid ki khani abhi baki hai ... n Ish thinks Rv is already married so what will be her reaction on hearing that Rv is "now thinking" of marrying Ri ????  sab garbar hai ...

RV says he will again marry Ritika..so Ishani does not know yet they are not married
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

@bbishveer..yesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so RV is the ultimate winner!! he gets Ishani!! yay! hurray!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yes pallu but on a "serious" note how long do you think this crap of cross pairing would continue.I guess they have thrown in this crap just to keep us on tenterhooks because the strike would be commencing from tommorrow and once strike is over we might see her get back to rv mansion and get back ranveer☺️.
mint2 thumbnail

n why do I feel Baa gonna play a vital role in this ongoing khichdiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This also I already said yesterday only,when I saw the change in her behavior πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How come we all think alike, o o o its coz we all are ISHVEER fans.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Yes pallu but on a "serious" note how long do you think this crap of cross pairing would continue.I guess they have thrown in this crap just to keep us on tenterhooks because the strike would be commencing from tommorrow and once strike is over we might see her get back to rv mansion and get back ranveer☺️.

seeing how much they have shot in advance..this crap can go on till next weekend or so?

then after that we might see Ishani going back to RV mansion..if that is what the next track is!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mint2

This also I already said yesterday only,when I saw the change in her behavior πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How come we all think alike, o o o its coz we all are ISHVEER fans.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Exactly!!😳😳
mint2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

i wonder what Ri will witness that she will think Ishveer were going to kiss???  how close was Rv to Ish in showing his so called hatred ... πŸ˜† ... we were  right to request cv for  a jealous Rv ...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›  if cvs played their cards right then this is going to be fun time 

totally agree with u, but lets keep our fingers cross as these Cvs dont mess this out too
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bhisveer your songs are πŸ€£

Cvs keep stalking us no wonder they have no brains to write quality stuff

Pallu baa has turned positive but she will unite ishveer to avenge Amba
🀣🀣 Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Bhisveer your songs are πŸ€£

Cvs keep stalking us no wonder they have no brains

Pallu baa has turned positive but she will unite ishveer to avenge Amba
🀣🀣

good for us!😳😳😳

Baa will be rewarded for this😳

she can return to RV mansion n help Ishveer more n save Ishani from AmbaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bbishveer thumbnail

seeing how much they have shot in advance..this crap can go on till next weekend or so?

then after that we might see Ishani going back to RV mansion..if that is what the next track is!

Pallu i  hope the track ends this week itself as stretching it to next week would be excruciating.And one more thing about this upcoming track i guess the new track is pretty much on as the scene in which rv berates ishaani seems to be shot in rv mansion going by radhikha's look in that scenes  plus shakti had also told in one of his olv's that ishveer have shot for a lot of fighting scenes between them πŸ˜†so it's definetely on.