Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A big nooo to Ishkar and RR wedding... No more crap,  we are also human beings can't bear much
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Now, it is very much necessary for Ishani to go back to Ranveer..that way only she can be redeemed...otherwise, its a gone case..

n plus socho na..what after Ishkar n RR wedding wedding? story end!!

no lovelies.. weddings wont take place! dhamaka will take placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

CVs n Ishkar fans can watch the show happily if Ishkar wedding take place..πŸ₯±

change the montage as well please...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n we can then finally say goodbye to this show...

but I know CVs love us😑😑😑

Wedding day pe drama hogi..weddings nahi🀣

why montage isn't changed if cvs have so audacity to materialize ishkar pair then ishveer fans would get confirmation n take bid adieu frm this show.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
One thing I noticed..

Shikhar said in last scene..

jo meri family ko itni khushi de raha hai.use kya kabhi main uski asli khushi de paunga?

Galss...this is hinting onto something.. Shikhar will let go of Ishani..pukkka pukkaaa! likh ke le lo!πŸ₯³
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pallu it could  go uttaran way ...

Cross pairing clicked so they dragged their story for months later when they had no story they killed of second male lead and united the original pairings ...

Arey cross pairing will force people to watch if the original will unite or not ...

urhhh I hate this show
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Pallu it could  go uttaran way ...

Cross pairing clicked so they dragged their story for months later when they had no story they killed of second male lead and united the original pairings ...

Arey cross pairing will force people to watch if the original will unite or not ...

urhhh I hate this show

its not happening..its not!! I am sure!
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Noticed it too but wasn't RV saying that he will not let go ishani look what he is doing now 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Noticed it too but wasn't RV saying that he will not let go ishani look what he is doing now 

haan toh he is not letting go of Ishani naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

24 by 7 he talks about Ishani n is super duper excited to see herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† great post ...
very well said!!!
plz cv's No ishKar ...

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today epi was total bakwas, and boring. Both Ishveer were just repeating their pakkau dialogue only. So neither felt bashing anyone today nor criticising nor any thrill. Ranveer busy in convincing Ritika as usual that there is no more ishani in their life & Ishani as usual giving her tutorial guidance to Shikhar about how to become a Ideal Son. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
More than this today what I found interesting was that, I guess alongwith Ishani, RV's servant have also moved to Shikhar's place. The one who Ishani was calling again & again KAKA (bechara lag bhi nhi raha tha KAKA jaisato, could have called him bhaiya) was earlier servant in RV's house which & his name is Satish as called by RV the very next day of his marriage to Ishani, when he instructed him to get AC and gud beds for servant quaters as Parekh family was force to live in servant quaters by Amba.  
Pls dont kill me that I am making u ppl bore by this silly fact which many of u have definetly not noticed.
And if u are not getting bore by these type of fact just let me know I have many more loop about this series to share πŸ˜†