Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Magical.....05.05

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Hi,

Sahil connection was so well executed today...I must say the magic is beyond words...

Hit and Miss situation with SK, Sanam and S2.Aahil tries to escape but gets caught by S2.

It was hilarious reply by Aahil to the officer..

SK almost under scanner..

In the chaos of bomb blast, Shaad who is helping the officers asks Sanam to wait in the footwear shop.S2 also brings Aahil there.

And the Sahil scene was so magical.Sanam overhears S2 calling out for Aahil.Hearing his name, Sanam pauses to see the person and is almost lost in Aahil's magic. She gets flashbacks with Aahil but images are vague.She almost takes her step towards Aahil but then stops seeing Aahil behaving as a normal husband.

S2 asks Aahil to bring footwear of her size.He meets Sanam and requests her to let him take footwear for his wife.He takes the footwear but S2 gets irritated seeing Aahil brought her footwear of Sanam's size.They get into argument which is watched by Sanam.

Aahil brings back the footwear to Sanam and accidently brushes his fingers with hers...Sanam is totally puzzled and is clearly pulled towards Aahil...and atlast even Aahil gets the Sanam feel..

The song, junoon, the scene was so beautiful and magical..Today they made me feel how much they were missed..

Whoever's idea is to keep the suspense of Sahil scenes without letting out any spoiler deserves an applause...

I must say the track is beautifully written and executed where every character is getting linked to each other and also the story...

Precap: S2 is taken by official for interrogation ..I guess SK is in favour of Aahil and finally Aahil going to take flight to Dharamsala..Shaad and Sanam also..

Nothing more to describe the Sahil scenes because it was beyond words could express.

Thanks

Sarita

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

rashoNoLifeHaniesiyasharma94Ankudi15TunailuvsahilGrilledCheesefizy_wizyNiyati_21AGirlHasNoNamesimran_singh_24Jiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7Raingoddessfarz_parachute--Sana--livelytanuWonderfullifeadventure_gurlMs.Sherlockedflora212KhatamKahaniShaitaanKiKhala

Tunailuvsahil Goldie
Tunailuvsahil
Tunailuvsahil

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Well sys sarita di after 2long month we really get a beautiful scane of sahil.now cvs plz make sanam memory back.waiting for dharam sala track.without and evil and witch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdj

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Sari You've described each scene so well Clap Star
I seriously loved the last two episodes and the best part was SaHil..yup Their scene was so magical Today Day DreamingLOL
KV was looking too hawt !!!

Edited by Surbhiholic. - 05 May 2015 at 10:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesessrdjflora212

Ankudi15 Senior Member
Ankudi15
Ankudi15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
yes and today's epi was something i was cringing to see

sahil are back wiyh a bang and so are the writers and the entire creative team

once again i can proufly say ki mujhe qubool hai QUBOOL HAI!!!..HAHAHA

LOVED IT...perfect song

my aahil and his sanam and the intense eyelock...and music song mood everything was beyond perfection

abhi to sirf shuruwat hai ...aage toh yeh hume maar hi daalenge

p.s. -a very small thing i did not like shadholding sanam 's hand but then it isa very small thing ...can b ignored ...especially after loads of sahil and their junoon effects

loving the show again

and waiting for dharamshaala scenes eagerlyyy

seriously caant believe they are the same team who showed us utter craap all these few months

A JOB WELL DONE..KUDOS TO WHOLE TEAM

AND KV I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE YOUR ACTING...U ARE THE PERFECTTT NAWAB..KUDOS TO YOU...seriously man you are able to convey every damn expression to audience without fail ..loveee aahil and eagerly lokin forward to saahil scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesessrdj

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tunailuvsahil

Well sys sarita di after 2long month we really get a beautiful scane of sahil.now cvs plz make sanam memory back.waiting for dharam sala track.without and evil and witch

Hope the forward track is also well written
ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Sari You've described each scene so well Clap Star
I seriously loved the last two episodes and the best part was SaHil..yup Their scene was so magical Today Day DreamingLOL
KV was looking too hawt !!!

Magical scene...Sahil and junoon is back
LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I hv nothng 2 say sarita di.till i m in sahil land.:-*.each n every sahil moments r magical.seeing ths scnes aftr ages.i was horified whn sanam got 2 knw chuhil r couple,i was thinking nw is she blv tht she's ahil's wife.bt thnk god she heard thr argumnt,specialy whn ahil said 'meri sanam'.sanam was totaly in a trance of ahil.njyed sahil.luking 4ward 4 sahil in dharamsala.:-*.
Lvly post.

ssrdj

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additilicious

yes and today's epi was something i was cringing to see

sahil are back wiyh a bang and so are the writers and the entire creative team

once again i can proufly say ki mujhe qubool hai QUBOOL HAI!!!..HAHAHA

LOVED IT...perfect song

my aahil and his sanam and the intense eyelock...and music song mood everything was beyond perfection

abhi to sirf shuruwat hai ...aage toh yeh hume maar hi daalenge

p.s. -a very small thing i did not like shadholding sanam 's hand but then it isa very small thing ...can b ignored ...especially after loads of sahil and their junoon effects

loving the show again

and waiting for dharamshaala scenes eagerlyyy

seriously caant believe they are the same team who showed us utter craap all these few months

A JOB WELL DONE..KUDOS TO WHOLE TEAM

AND KV I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE YOUR ACTING...U ARE THE PERFECTTT NAWAB..KUDOS TO YOU...seriously man you are able to convey every damn expression to audience without fail ..loveee aahil and eagerly lokin forward to saahil scenes

As you said Qubool Hai " qubool hai"

Ankudi15

Go to top