Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

One apology, different reactions (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Well Ganga changes according to the situation
This is the same Ganga who would run to Anandi for advice and help and she is the same Ganga who would ring up Anandi to find about the likes and dislikes of Singhs she accepted the comparisons and interference from Anandi when it suited  her and complaining about the so called interference when thye didn;t suit her.

Who was Ganga to Anandi when she risked her life to bring her child back?
If Anandi helping Ganga was right why does it become wrong if she wants to help Ratan? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.grdjhaShinyaRTeeblushing

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hina-

Definitely Jagya cannot believe Anandi can apologize too Did she do that ever before LOL
and i wonder if Anandi did not apologize she was wrong then for what she apologized ? even i am confused what was the entire scenarioConfused
Lol Hina even i am wondering if Anandi did not apologize she was wrong then for what she didROFL This entire scenario that is mentioned here Did Ganga say to Anandi you are trying to trap my husband or you think you own my familyConfusednothing like that so which different scenario
 Jagya i believe he was misunderstanding the situation at first  Ganga is someone who blamed him wrongly with no fault of him  so its natural for him to think she must not said anything wrong to Anandi as well thats why Anandi suddenly apologized which normally she does not  but same Jagya could not answer Ganga's question which she caught from his own words  when he said we have no right to interfere in Anandi 's personal matters  Ganga said then why Anandi does 

what was Jagya's answer he became quiet because Ganga does have a point but poor  childhood best friend of Jagya  could not get even point now and she assumed Ganga's hates her Have poison in her heart for her since years 

Gosh  Jagya whom Ganga abused  That was an abuse what she said him five years ago still did not think Ganga hates me He  is quiet  on that issue since five years may be will burst out some day but till today he did not say Ganga hates me  but Anandi whom Ganga said nothing only said why she interferes in our matters when we don't do she assumed from that Ganga hates her so she is moving out Wah Anandi Clap

what kind of inspiring character cvs have i am amazed at her She cannot stop interfering in others lives and matters which does not belong to her then when others don't like that she assumes  they hate her just like she thought for Ganga here 

Ganga never said i don't like her around BH Her problem is only her interfering in their matters but Anandi cannot change her habits and moving out 

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 05 May 2015 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaLibra123Stephi

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Well Ganga changes according to the situation
This is the same Ganga who would run to Anandi for advice and help and she is the same Ganga who would ring up Anandi to find about the likes and dislikes of Singhs she accepted the comparisons and interference from Anandi when it suited  her and complaining about the so called interference when thye didn;t suit her.

Who was Ganga to Anandi when she risked her life to bring her child back?
If Anandi helping Ganga was right why does it become wrong if she wants to help Ratan? 

She can help rattan or anyone if fulfilling that promise was within her rights. Here she has no moral or legal rights to interfere in this. She should have just used her words properly and said she will try which was within her limit.

And who likes unnecessary uninvited advice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaLibra123BeautifulSoul_Stephi

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Anandi is same lady when Ganga rang her ask abt Shyamlal case when Ganga knew Anandi Shiv going through rough patch all thnaks Rasika ...Ganga knew this still calls her ask her advice becoz its benefit Ganga herself

even before Ganga inculdes her in pregnancy  complications Anandi advice her not take drastic step sake of DS ...even that time Anandi was worried for Shiv

so Ganga that time was secure now Anandi is interfering wha ...

Edited by blushing - 05 May 2015 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaRTee

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Anandi is one who is double standard here  She cries buckets when others take decision of her life her matters without asking her but she does same when for others then she cries they don't like her 
Ganga if ran to Anandis advises then she still does not hate Anandi's advice but without anyone asking her why Anandi jumps in ? If Ganga asks Anandi's advice do give but who gave Anandi right to give her advises when no one asks her ?

AdorableAnushaLibra123Stephi

Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
''Did Anandi apologise for making the promise to Ratan Singh or did she apologise for not informing them?''

It's hilarious how people are trying to separate  these two things. How is the  promise and promise without consulting different in this case ? It's a whole  package deal, I guess. And what's that that   Ganga twisted? People apologize when  they do something wrong don't they ? Hence, Anandi apologized (even though the  purpose of this apology  was something else ), hence  Ganga said the truth to Jagya that  A apologized. But  if she did not say that to  Jagya, she would be  again  criticized because she hid the fact that A  apologised. One way or another  Ganga will always be criticized. Even though Ganga again says the same thing as Anandi.
I could understand those   reactions  if Ganga lied  that Anandi  apologized, but Anandi  did, didn't she ? So where's the problem ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manahil_AdorableAnushaLibra123BeautifulSoul_

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
it shows Anandi never changed that time she help Ganga

that time Ganga herself include Anandi now she pushed her saying its interfering

How come Anandi knew...Anandi remain same...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
LOL if Ganga asks Anandis advice do give when she does not ask then why Anandi's gives  if Ganga asked Anandi's advice few time does not mean she gave her life to Anandi You are free to jump in every matter related to me , my husband and children 

wah is this 

That this woman shamed Shiv twice when he said yes for marriage without asking her and then no for marriage without asking her 

Anandi cries buckets why she cannot take decisions of her  life then why she does same for others hmmm?

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 05 May 2015 at 11:57am

_Manahil_AdorableAnushaStephi

Go to top