||Destiny's Trap||-A Sandhir+Vidharth FF-||#Collab|Part 6 - pg 41 6Aug - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sarim.fatmi

awesome marvelous. n fantastic update dear.

wonderful piece of writing dear.

Thank You 🤗
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..khUshbOo..

suph awhesom..suprbb n mndblvn
updt..

beautifully penned
loved itt...

thnxxx 4 d pm..

Thank You 🤗
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Destiny's trap 

Chapter 5

Is this a jittery start? 

Stumbling across the rugged roads, crossing the deep darkness, fighting with the bushes and wide spread trees and making the way from the thorny paths, The four reached a big bunglow situated at one deep corner of a terrained forest... As the car made its way towards the entrance, the two new comers witnessed the entrance lamps as if welcoming the whole world to party... 

The beautiful garden made the jaws of the two drop down... The house was so big, constructed with grey marbles, it would really be difficult to find the house without the lights.. The two girls were admiring the masterpiece while the two guys were busy unlocking the giant door... The moment they opened, and the moment they stepped in made them give a weird look. It was neither surprise nor astonishment.. Sanyukta and Vidushi were blankly watching the well painted walls and the wall hangings...at first, They wondered where the Gangsters make their living... They got the answer in a swish leaving them awestruck...

"Arhmmm "The soar voice of Parth brought the two from their trance 

"Where are you both lost? " Randhir gave a questioning look 

"We never knew Gangsters live in bunglows and this one is the best of all "Vidushi screamed in ecstacy 

"Vidushi... As I said earlier, even we both are humans... "Randhir reasoned 

"Thik hai thik hai... Err..where should we stay.. Any rules and restrictions? "Sanyukta came to the point 

"Umm..yeah!  We have 3 rooms,A drawing room and a kitchen... Extra rooms for storage and one for our meeting.. " Parth said 

"I stay with Parth in a room.. U both can use the other rooms... And One more thing, no network here... Tell us ur needs and u'll get it.. And there r guards surrounding the house.. And don't u both dare to move out risking ur lives... "Said randhir 

"Thank you so much.. "both reckoned 

"Coffee??? "Randhir asked The girls 

"Ummm...no thanks "Said vidushi 

"Can I get one please "Asked Sanyukta 

"Make it yourself "said Randhir "Make one for me and parth too"he added 

"Aargh...bloody gangster "Sanyukta stomped her foot and went to the kitchen and came out with 3 glasses and gave one to parth, one to randhir and she took the last cup and settled herself comfortable on the cosy couch... "Can I trust you " Both the guys screamed in unison 

"You are most welcomed to pour the coffee in my mouth! " she made a sarcastic comment and they finished the cups with giggles and chatters... Not even a good formal meet, they were like good old friends! After finishing the coffee, the four went to their respective rooms... Sanyukta's and Vidushi's room were adjacent to Paran's ie on either side of Paran's room... The night was long with thunderstorms and lightening... The power went off as usual!  The night was pitch dark.. Eventually the moonlight was of no use to the isolated bunglow! 

_oO*Oo_

Sanyukta's sleep was disturbed by the weird sounds of howls... It was damn suffocating, and so she was sweating profusely and a high thirst caught her throat.. She made her way taking her mobile to the kitchen... With the help of The dim light, she managed to catch a bottle in the fridge to quench her thirst... "Aaahhh" She screamed on badly hurting her foot.. Another person, who made to the kitchen witnessed the scenario and came running for help "Sanyukta... " he screamed and came to her... "Are you okay?"he spoke with utmost concern... "I hit my foot and it is badly bleeding " She replied knowing it was Randhir from his ascent... "Uff..come to the room and I'll dress your wound " he pulled her but her wounded leg refused to bugde... She was unable to walk... She was standing there helplessly gawking at the perfect figure next to her... He was inching closer to her making her heart beats uneven... He placed one of his arms on her thighs and another on her hips... She was drenched in sweat now... Her sweat glands were working perfectly and her adrenaline too giving her Goosebumps due to his touch... He gently lifted her in his arms... She was drowned in his eyes and so was he.. It was an intense eye lock... The way to her room seemed short for them...

_oO*Oo_

On the other hand... 

Parth was alone lying on the bed when he heard echoes of a feminine voice... First he rushed to Sanyukta's room and he could clearly hear the voices of Randhir n Sanyukta... Next he went to vidushi's room with a flashlight... She was not on the bed, not in the restroom no where... "Who is this??? " A fearful voice questioned 

"Vidushi... Im Parth!  " 

"Look down Parth "she was sitting at a nook of her room with her arms around her knees... He sat there down beside her... As soon as she saw him, she engulfed him in a bone crushing hug... "Vidushi... You were crying? " Parth asked realising the hot droplets on his shoulders 

"Ummm...I'm hell scared of darkness "her voice was shaking hard 

She Buried her head in the crook of his neck and he inhaled deeply before soothing her with his hands caressing her tresses... Solace was the right word that could be used for them 

_oO*Oo_

Randhir laid her softly on the bed and himself sat on it... He uncovered the first aid kit and started dressing her wound... "Aah!"She made slight sounds while he was dressing... "Is it paining? "he questioned looking deep into her eyes which made her go loose "Uff...this guy!  His eyes makes me weak!  They are so mesmerising " she thought... He was sweating more and more which was bloody irritating and disturbing his concentration... She pulled out the scarf of her, the only thing that caught her eyes.. She took her hands close to him with her legs on him, she started wiping away the droplets that adorned his face while he was making patterns of dressing... "was the Gangster nervous? " she thought and controlled herself from laughing... "Over" he said which made her stop gawking at him "You are a good dresser indeed " she said " even a doctor needs a gangster " he mocked which made her skip a beat " in the sense" She asked " For treating the wound " he stressed... He stood up but the pull on his hands by hers made him fall on her... " Thanks Mr.Gangy" she said and gave an intense glare and left the place 

_oO*Oo_

The candle light made the room gold with the two 'Vidarth' in a deep hug... He saw her asleep on him and he smiled slightly... He picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed... Struck,the buttons got struck with the bow of her night gown, he gently tried to take it out but in vain when he saw her twirling in the bed... He caressed her tresses and laid beside her admiring the beautiful lass sleeping like an angel next to him... He wiped the beads of tears stinging to lashes... Looking at her made a whirlpool of his digestive enzymes.the time passed and he too closed his eyes temporarily due to tiredness... 

The pitch darkness and loss of power brought a powerful change in the four, to discover more keep reading "Destiny's trap "

Thanks for reading yaaron 
Please COke! 
I mean Comment and Like 
It matters a lot frenz 

We'll cum up with a new part of DT,  until then fill the pages with ur reviews and predictions 
Constructive criticism welcomed :)

Loads of Luv
Chandana, Shivika and Tamanna 

Edited by .chandu.parsh. - 8 years ago
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome update 
thanks for the pm 
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail