Reporters

The master of disguise .

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Kabir Sharma = Dr. Ram Prasad Pandey from Banaras .🤣

If Ananya is swift and sharp, then kabir is just like the sword he was describing yesterday, he is sharp from every aspect, and well while whole KKN is still busy around gossiping and whining over their rating, Kabir goes for a picnic in the hospital, where he encounters Miss Kashyap and the rest will be a history after tomorrow.

Gone are those days when Hindi shows had sharp heroes, but only in terms of attitude and sex appeal with ofcourse zero brains either running after the heroine , or else running after mummy, and if not even that then running after the vamp. But all these would still be projected by the super powers of the women.

Thank fully, tonight it was a mastermind of both the male and female protagonists, ofcourse Kabir takes the center stage and i strictly feel that a lot ha so do with Rajeev being an actor of high caliber, it evokes a lot of interest to see him in such twisted roles. 

Ananya was totally gobsmacked when she saw Kabir walking towards her, and she kind of gets relaxed that now i have nothing to worry as sir is here, we will get our work done. On the other hand Kabir, already jammed with the information and allegations, searching for the cues finally confides in Ananya and she actually helps him to hide the security and get hold of the morgue room.

The highlighted moment was when Kabir walks towards the morgue, the whole impact of that sequence, be it Rajeev's walk and attitude and the back ground score, that was totally a whistle worthy moment. If it would be a 70 mm theater, some hoots and whistles were confirmed for this scene.

The phone conversation between Kabir and Sinha, its clarifies a ot of things. First that Kabir and Sinha know each other very well, second that Kabir has got separated from somebody he loved as he says he can understand the grief of losing somebody close, third that for sure Sinha is innocent in this whole fiasco and victory will be kabir's. But the regal question is how will he achieve that ?

One thing is for sure, once the truth is revealed and Kabir gets his due, i want Khaled to bring a double decker cake only for kabir, and asks manav to arrange for the gifts KKN wants to reward kabir with.😆

Edited by DexterRocks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow that was such an amazing update.
Loved it...
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
One more thing, that slight fall of Ananya and kabir holding her , and then the eye lock. ❤️
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😊 Thank you so much for sharing this update with us ,⭐️ You are the best  👍🏼 
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

One more thing, that slight fall of Ananya and kabir holding her , and then the eye lock. ❤️

Now you got me more excited, can't wait to see the episode 😊
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely loving the show.. Great to Se Kritika and Rajeev together ..  Firing on screen 
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode.. I loved the investigation both of them do think alike and they obviously land up in the same place. Ananya's reaction on seeing Kabir like that was hilarious 😆. That phone call was quite interesting, I am glad in each episode they are revealing small small details about Kabir's past. haha i liked ur suggestion of the cake, I can already imagine Khalid ordering one and Manav standing in a corner fuming and KaYa sharing a small eyelock 😆
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sasura..Pandeji was rocking...
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KB as Ram Pandey, honestly, I didn't recognize it was him in day before' precap. ONly when they focussed on his face, did I realise it was Kabir.
Ananya, though not in disguise, but she did disguise her feelings well. KB throwing a hint, and Ananya latching on to the hint - Whether these two are made for each or not remains to be seen, but they sure make great partners in work.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

KB as Ram Pandey, honestly, I didn't recognize it was him in day before' precap. ONly when they focussed on his face, did I realise it was Kabir.

Ananya, though not in disguise, but she did disguise her feelings well. KB throwing a hint, and Ananya latching on to the hint - Whether these two are made for each or not remains to be seen, but they sure make great partners in work.

same here, even i did not recognize initially, but later after the close up shot, i understood that ohh well its him and the way Ananya was for a moment lost at him . Fangirling moment there.😆

They sure make ideal artners in work, because they can understand each others signs and body language so well, and even before Ananya asks questions, Kabir explains her the situation so well.