Update soon
Tysm for the pm 🤗
Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

THANKS FOR LIKING THE FIRST PART😃

Part two- INSECURITY!

"Who was that girl?"Ragini asked.

Randhir was lost in his own thought. He can neither let go Sanyukta with all wrong assumptions nor leave Ragini here. He knew he should rectify his mistake soon else he would lose her too. He knew that Sanyukta had all the right to think like this because of his false affair with ishika but the situations are different altogether.

"no" Randhir said in his low tone.

"What happened Randhir?"Ragini asked who was now confused with these scenes. Ragini and Randhir had become good friends.

Ragini had an elder brother, Mayank,who was the only person in the family who supported Karan and ragini.Mayank stayed in America. He would be coming to India the next day to take Ragini with him.Ragini was not so happy with his brother's plan but life moves on.

In fite,

"Sanyukta, where is Randhir?"A boy asked her. Sanyukta did not answer back.She was walking aimlessly.All those memories was haunting her.Sanyukta was insecured.What if Randhir leave her.there were so many questions but somewhere she knew that Randhir will never do anything as such things.She also  knew that whatever she is thinking is now old-school. But,she can't help.

And their she saw her mcp.She blushed a little at this but soon chided herself in mind for doing so.she saw him coming towards her.Her heart was thumping.She did not know why she was so nervous.She was not at fault.

And their Randhir was carefully observing  her.Her frowns and when his gaze met hers,he could not believe there was so many ..queries? The glimpse of insecurity was clearly visible and Randhir could not help but be ecstatic.He was enjoying this feeling.his feeling soon vanished when he saw her going.He caught her wrist "Farzi,You are getting me all wrong"and he saw her looking at him.She raised her eyebrows as if questioning him that did she asked him to explain.Randhir moved closer to her and whispered "Your eyes peak volumes and - "

He wanted to tease her more but his mobile's ringtone caught their attention.

"Ragini"They saw the name and Randhir quickly looked up on finding her wriggling in his firm grip.

"Leave me"Sanyukta yelled.

Randhir waited for her further actions He wanted to know what her farzi would do.

"dream team members  assemble in mechanical lab In 1 minute."They heard the announcement.

And Randhir face fell. He was enjoying  all this.

Soon they reached mechanical lab where Sanyukta was successful in ignoring Randhir. He did not like this at all but some where he was happy to know that his farzi was insecure.

The next day,mayank came to Delhi.

"Randhir, Thanks a lot for taking care of my sister"Mayank said."Ragini let's go we have flight in few hours"

"bye randhir"ragini hugged Randhir.

"bye guys"Randhir smiled.

"Now mission Sanyukta"Randhir smirked.

The dream team were allowed to stay in their hostel rooms.

Sanyu was waiting for some cab outside the college to go home."Randhir must be with that girl,what was her name..ya..Ragini.He must be - "

she shut her eyes due to sudden light falling upon her.She opened her eyes slowly to see Randhir with his bike.

"I am not going with Ragini,bimbo"His voice was teasing.

He sadly exclaimed "She has gone to America"

This was enough for her to shake with anger.First,she sees his lover carrying another girl in his arm and now he is sadly informing that she has left him.

"So pity,Randhir.Go and find another girl"She took few steps away from him and proceeded to the other direction where she saw the cab coming.

"Bhaiya"Sanyukta called the driver.Driver was drunk and she was not comfortable due to his dirty gaze.

Randhir who was watching the whole situation was boiling in anger.He gritted his teeth in anger and asked the driver to leave.

"Come Sanyukta,it's late now.I will drop you"

"Randhir I will go by myself and neither am a baby nor anybody has hired you as a babysitter for me."She argued.

Randhir brought her close and suddenly hugged her"I miss Karan"Randhir cried.

"Karan?"Sanyukta was confused with this sudden change in his voice.

"I lost my friend in road accident"

"Randhir I-" But he continued.

"It was all because of me..."And he narrated the whole story.

"Randhir, It was not your fault"

But Randhir broke down. He was completely shattered.

To lighten the mood,"Randhir it doesn't mean you will carry Ragini in your arms. There were other ways too"

Randhir chuckled.

"Her leg was fractured".randhir informed.

"Ok,don't you want to drop me home" Sanyukta asked

"Sanyukta, will you please stay with me tonight?"Randhir eyes had innocent glint.

"Ok, but let me inform my mother that we have got new project"

She laughed. Randhir smile at her antics. It was not that he had forgotten his best buddy cum brother but as one says no-one can control destiny.

Destiny plays with people.

Randhir and Sanyukta spend the whole night together. Randhir was sharing his and Karan's childhood memories and Sanyukta was the obedient listener. Soon he slept and somewhere in his sleep he heard her say"I love you".

Hit like and comment if u liked this!!😳

Pta h I wanna write  sandhir os in "SHUDH HINDI".🤣

Likhu kya?plz say?

sandhir_rd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
omg what a superb ts pragya. yaar u hv written it beautifully. i wish we ll get such type of scene in our show too