Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

New ASYA SS : A Deal Close To Her Heart! PART 11 - PAGE 103 ~ 19/03/16 (Page 64)

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBerry

Mooonaaa!!!! Am here finallySilly!!!!!! Yea! Aise Hi going crazy with the amount of responsibilities on my chotu se shoulders.
Hhaha.. Aww!! I knowee! And I asked you take your own time.. what's the formality.. Even though am always to read your comment. Its okay! Also, yes, very tiny shoulders! LOL

Chalo now about the update.

My heart cried and ached with Zoya's pain and how she explained everything all that she's been through. Mona you need to take a biw sweetie, the way you've explained everything was so vivid and your description and articulation was bang on. 

That coming from the master of emotions, bang on articulation, Yay! I'm happy ! Dancing

Beautifully written chapter with so much pain, engulfing the reader in it Clap. Absolutely amazing. And I loved it completely.

Thank you so much, darling Choco! Embarrassed

The aww moments... Where they look for more in the others words and eyes Day Dreaming absolutely amazing Mona. Am waiting for more dear EmbarrassedBig smile

Yep, I too found that to be a really sweet moment !

And Please try posting the next chpater of your story as soon as you can. Waiting! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoBerry

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayurChan

Originally posted by Chandnii.

Very Well written and emotional part chandinii..
Zoya's past was really horrible...i mean for a little girl to witness that and then to become a person she is truly applauding.
I just hope it doesn't turn in the wrong way now...whatever AsYa shared...
Interesting update.
Continue soonish.

Hey Mayur,

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it..

Hope things are falling in place for you now .. as the story progresses aur samjhega!

Thanks for the patience and not leaving the story midway!

Oh and I may add some twist.Evil Smile

Smile

Plzz...
Main story samajh jaunga..infact samajh raha hu..par seperation ka koi twist mat daalna..
Baki as you wish...will be eager to know what all you have planned..continue soon..

Hahaha..

Arey , even I'm not sure as yet. Main kuch socha nahi hai.. i'll see how much time i get and how I can take this ahead!
Smile

Hamari Ummed Aapse bani Hai..
Chandnii Jee yaa Mona Jee..
Hey Why you changed your user name waise...
Yeh aacha hai..pehle wala bhi aacha tha..
phir bhi change kyun.?

Hahhaha. Thanks haa! LOL

Lol! My name is Chandni! 
Pehle aise hi daala tha, I never knew then I would start writing or even bother to comment or like posts and stuff.. toh only to read some stories that were for memebers, account banaya tha! LOLSilly
MayurChan IF-Rockerz
MayurChan
MayurChan

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Zoya's past was really horrible...i mean for a little girl to witness that and then to become a person she is truly applauding.
Interesting update.
Continue soonish.

Hey Mayur,

Hope things are falling in place for you now .. as the story progresses aur samjhega!

Smile

Plzz...
Main story samajh jaunga..infact samajh raha hu..par seperation ka koi twist mat daalna..
Baki as you wish...will be eager to know what all you have planned..continue soon..

Hahaha..

Arey , even I'm not sure as yet. Main kuch socha nahi hai.. i'll see how much time i get and how I can take this ahead!
Smile

phir bhi change kyun.?

Hahhaha. Thanks haa!LOL

Lol! My name is Chandni!
Pehle aise hi daala tha, I never knew then I would start writing or even bother to comment or like posts and stuff.. toh only to read some stories that were for memebers, account banaya tha!LOLSilly

HaHaHaaa..
You won't believe this...but I myself made my ID jst for that purpose only..
I started following IF from July 2013 only..but then...some writers at that time started Prohibiting their stories to be viewed by members without ID...
but i was ok...then even Bano and Bubble also did the same...so for their and my sake i made this ID in sept 2013..

Chandnii.

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Interesting update.
Continue soonish.

Hey Mayur,

Smile

Plzz...

Hahaha..

Smile

phir bhi change kyun.?

Hahhaha. Thanks haa!LOL

Lol! My name is Chandni!
Pehle aise hi daala tha, I never knew then I would start writing or even bother to comment or like posts and stuff.. toh only to read some stories that were for memebers, account banaya tha!LOLSilly

HaHaHaaa..
I started following IF from July 2013 only..but then...some writers at that time started Prohibiting their stories to be viewed by members without ID...
but i was ok...then even Bano and Bubble also did the same...so for their and my sake i made this ID in sept 2013..

Hhaha.. I can actually understand.. we're all pretty apprehensive initially, besides in my case,I had no clue as to how to post and stuff and like, and honestly didn't bother much then, cause I barely read a few stories anyway, say a couple of them maybe, fir baad mein.. I got the hand of everything.
And, of course, abh pata hai, kitna important it is to make your presence felt. 
MayurChan IF-Rockerz
MayurChan
MayurChan

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Interesting update.
Continue soonish.

Hey Mayur,

Smile

Plzz...

Hahaha..

Smile

phir bhi change kyun.?

Hahhaha. Thanks haa!LOL

Lol! My name is Chandni!

HaHaHaaa..

Hhaha.. I can actually understand.. we're all pretty apprehensive initially, besides in my case,I had no clue as to how to post and stuff and like, and honestly didn't bother much then, cause I barely read a few stories anyway, say a couple of them maybe, fir baad mein.. I got the hand of everything.

Even I didn't knew how to quote...before learning this thing a yr back...that was after 2 yrs of joining this so its totally fine i guess..for starters..
And about making your presence felt...as a writer it is important i guess...but as a reader you might go unnoticed also..and apart from our friends...no one will know that we also existed on I.F...
ChocoBerry IF-Rockerz
ChocoBerry
ChocoBerry

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Mooonaaa!!!! Am here finallySilly!!!!!! Yea! Aise Hi going crazy with the amount of responsibilities on my chotu se shoulders.
Hhaha.. Aww!! I knowee! And I asked you take your own time.. what's the formality.. Even though am always to read your comment. Its okay! Also, yes, very tiny shoulders! LOL

My heart cried and ached with Zoya's pain and how she explained everything all that she's been through. Mona you need to take a biw sweetie, the way you've explained everything was so vivid and your description and articulation was bang on. 

That coming from the master of emotions, bang on articulation, Yay! I'm happy ! Dancing

Beautifully written chapter with so much pain, engulfing the reader in it Clap. Absolutely amazing. And I loved it completely.

The aww moments... Where they look for more in the others words and eyes Day Dreaming absolutely amazing Mona. Am waiting for more dear EmbarrassedBig smile

And Please try posting the next chpater of your story as soon as you can. Waiting! Big smile

Will be updating either tonight or tomorrow, pakka Big smile

Chandnii.

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Interesting update.
Continue soonish.

Hey Mayur,

Smile

Plzz...

Hahaha..

Smile

phir bhi change kyun.?

Hahhaha. Thanks haa!LOL

Lol! My name is Chandni!

HaHaHaaa..

Even I didn't knew how to quote...before learning this thing a yr back...that was after 2 yrs of joining this so its totally fine i guess..for starters..
And about making your presence felt...as a writer it is important i guess...but as a reader you might go unnoticed also..and apart from our friends...no one will know that we also existed on I.F...

Aaah, I kind of got it once I started writing a few moths after joining in !CoolLOL

Umm, I wouldn't exactly agree to that now. I think its all on how you respond with your writer.. makes a lot of difference.. If you're posting one word comments or very dull for the heck of it comments or copying another persons comment, then you're obviously going to get the writer annoyed. But even then you shall never get unnoticed. 

I don't know for the rest of them, but speaking for myself, I know each one of the readers, who are commenting and what they're commenting , if they even mean it or not. I've come across such absolute copied comments also. I mean don't comment only na.

Anywhoo, its all about making your presence felt.

kitna bol diya! SleepyLOL
Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Will be updating either tonight or tomorrow, pakka Big smile

Yay! I am waiting.Big smile

Go to top