New ASYA SS : A Deal Close To Her Heart! PART 11 - PAGE 103 ~ 19/03/16 - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandnii. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -silentbang-

Oh my my ...that was so so hawtt β˜ΊοΈ.

Asad has realized his feelings for her ...hope zoya will realize soon that this deal is for life time and they love each other 
Update soon πŸ˜³

Hey silentbang,

Thankyou so much, glad you liked it!πŸ˜ƒ
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKsgian

Omg this i the sexiest ever...
Its no more a deal...this seems forever wala love to me...
Girl this is amaxing...

Thanks for sharing this yaar... 
Continue soon please...

Can't get enough of this one

Hey SanKsgian,

Thank you so much, glad you liked reading it ! 

I'll post by tomorrow at the max. Thank you ! πŸ˜ƒ
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: latanzia

Just found this SS and read it in one go please update soon.

Wow Just fantastic

Hey ,

Thank you so much, glad you liked it ! πŸ˜ƒ
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Omg it was so sos so so hot...

It was just amazing.
How,they were first awkward then trying to relax.
How Asad wished for a forever...
Zoya was the more fearless here...

Continue soon.

Hey tehs,

Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed reading it! 

Sure.😊
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: suearmaniac

u deserve the appreciation πŸ€—
hehehe...try me m kinder than that πŸ˜†
PM me when u update nd i want that pm in my inbox soon

Aww, thanks darling ! :*
I'll do that , mostly by tonight or max by tomorrow ! πŸ˜‰
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: radadolcevida

res

unres
Sorry for the delay, I was a bit sick πŸ˜• but finally here I am πŸ˜ƒ  ~~ Hey Rada, no problem sweet heart. I hope you're doing well now?!πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the update, so finally the deal was signed between them, really it was a hot and intense between them. They didn't need any starter, they already made it and the chemistry between them was really well described.  ~~ Thank you so much. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it! πŸ˜³
And of course, I don't need to precise that it was a hot update, and I really love how you introduce a subtle moment of emotion with Zoya's tear, when she knew that they were doing all of this for having babies, her emotion was palpable. It was not only a moment between man and woman, but it was a moment of two person trying to make a child. 
I really love this update and it hides many emotions : like their hidden emotions for the other, their hidden words of love and of course, the famous deal. ~~ It's so overwhelming for me, that you really get involved in each chapter and give such an amazing feedback. Makes my day! 
I love it and I am really curious now, how they will act after their love making, is it going to be like a hangover for them? Like we did and then we have to wait in each other side or should we continue until it works? How about this awkward moment between them, so expected or not? Are they going to be in confort still? Many thing to read and to explore concerning the emotions? ~~ About all that, lets read in the coming chapters.. I, myself have to decide as to how to take the story from here..πŸ˜†
I appreciate also how you described Asad, he was falling in love with her and I felt that he forgot about the deal when he was in her arms πŸ˜‰. ~~ He did, they both did actually! It was as if two lovers existed as one in a parallel world of pure love! 
Anyway, thank for this beautiful update and hope to read the next soon. 

Rada, 

Thank you so much for this wonderful comment. I read and re- read your comment! Put a smile on my face! Glad you enjoyed reading! πŸ€—

Another thing, the enxt chapter should be up either tonight or by tomorrow at the latest! πŸ˜³

Take care! 
Mwaah! 
Edited by mona12345 - 8 years ago
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mona meri jaan..,.. Am waiting for the next chapter πŸ˜ƒ
Chandnii. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mine πŸ˜ƒ

Unres πŸ˜³

OK. I know I am a slow writer and even a slower reader. But itna slow bhi nahin that it would take me 2 hours to read that. Am telling you Mona, zaalim zamana dushman humara πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Everyone... EVERYONE! had something or the other to discuss with me tonight. N then, hubby dearest came back early from work n took my tab wanting to do office work πŸ˜• why did he even come back early was beyond me πŸ˜‘. 

Anyways. I read the update And definitely loved it. This is not just a deal anymore am telling you. Its become much more from the time they have started sharing those kisses β˜ΊοΈ. Am now only waiting to see who realises first and who confesses first.

Loved it completely my sweetheart. Waiting for the next part already πŸ˜³
Edited by ChocoBerry - 8 years ago
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoBerry

Mona meri jaan..,.. Am waiting for the next chapter πŸ˜ƒ

Hi beautiful di! 

It's up! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³