Qubool Hai

New ASYA SS : A Deal Close To Her Heart! PART 11 - PAGE 103 ~ 19/03/16 - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautifully explained emotions 👏
I loved the update
Par yaha kitni hottness he yar
I need ac 😆
I loved the way he takes care of her
And m happy the past didn't created bad things between themthem 😛
But chandnii can u pls explain wat happened at the last??? 😡
Kaha tha na kuch bhi galat salat mat hone denaEdited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing n Intense chapter.
Loved it.
Asya comforted n supported each other.
They love each other.
They won't tell each other.
Where is asad gone?
Hope this brings asya together forever.
Continue soonEdited by Kabhibloom - 8 years ago
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chandnii.

And I am writing as fast and as much I can think of...
tonight or tomorrow afternoon tak I'll put it up!😃

yayiee 🥳
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Res
unres
that was amazinggg...!!!! The intensity of this update was so high..
the way they both talked about their past.. comforted each other.. talked about their baby.. almost confessing their love for each other was just superb and very well written. .
But where has asad gone..! No misunderstanding plsss.. I cant see them in pain now..
but I hope that this incident will bring them togdr..
Awesome update :) I really loved it..:)
Thank u sooo much for updating it..:)Edited by cutie15 - 8 years ago
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Sry for double ressing 🥱 Edited by cutie15 - 8 years ago
hafsaraza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finallly!

Loved it!

It was an amazing update!!

NOOO Please dont separate them!

Hope Asad comes back before she leaves!

Continue soon!
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

res 😛
Unres

Well, well, you should have precise that we had to hold on our seatbelt strongly because its' going to be really eventful, what a roller coaster update. I just finished my dinner when i started reading it 😆. jokes apart, I am coming to the update and I have many things to do say about actually (you will say as always 😃)
For me there is 3 part in this chapter, the liberation, acceptance and finally doubt.  the first one show how she finally let  her past behind her and how she let herself to someone else than her, she release from all her chains, and it feels so pure and peaceful to feel not alone, to be understand by someone else, who didn't see you as monster. The first paragraph when she realize that she opened her heart to him, was really beautiful, intense and I could feel it. Especially this sentence, which showed how much she felt lonely all her life.
How they didn't run away from each other after hearing about such wretched pasts, neither judge the other nor feel disgusted about being together.
She didn't only showed herself naked physically but emotionally and opening our heart to someone, it always hard and it means a lot, and that why sometimes, it hurts when our trust was broken. It's really amazing how love can heal everything and how it can destroy everything too.

Now coming to her confession, we can see how she moved from feeling to feeling, how she fought her demons alone, trying to find an issue to escape from them. This part also was well explained and I can understand what she was saying, I can feel all her words because it happens to me, I was like seeing myself in her words. She took this option to live a kind of love who will not ask her to be someone else or to be strong or to fake, with her child she can be herself, looking for pure love might sound selfish but no one can blame her. She then realized that it was what she needs to accomplish herself, she didn't mind taking care of the child alone, she knows what it was to be alone, but for sure, she won't let her child to be alone. This woman inside of her was craving to be love and to give love and I feel that motherhood was her need, more than a love of a man. I really appreciate how you make her mature enough to be aware of her need, of her selfishness. You portray all her shade in her confession. I know that many people can be scared to face their own truth, but you showed her strong enough in this part. The mix between her weakness and strength were well mingled. Her heart spoke all his hidden word leading to the word of love...hard one, I must confess, I imagine him coming from her mouth life a whisper.

However, in this part, I felt Asad disturbed by her confession; I didn't find his word really appropriate. I don't know why, I felt something stranger going inside of him at this point. I don't know if you didn't in purpose or it was just me, but I couldn't connect to his words. I felt him scared about her needs to be a mother and I felt some doubt. I don't know if he was disturbed with his feeling for her too. Even if after they made love together.  

Don't need to precise this part, it was damn hot and their chemistry was growing day after day.

So came the last part that shakes me inside. This is what I call the dark side of being in love, the doubt was the perfect shadow which always follow love. No matter how strong your love can be, if small thing happen, the doubt will act like (h)earthquake. First I thought that he was in meeting, but slowly I realize that it was not the day that he was supposed to be out. So I wonder if my theory was good, that he needs some space to think about him, about his feeling and about her needs. He was lost I guess and as all men, he needs to be alone.

I felt for Zoya in the last paragraph, trying to keep hope and her sanity that what they shared wasn't fake, that she didn't open her heart to someone who left her, once he saw who she was. She didn't give her body and her soul to someone who betrays her. How painful that part was, I can understand it happens to me in real (reading this story, sometimes I feel it's me), and I understand how all her existence crashed in one second, how you can feel thousand of swords in your heart. When your inner voice said: you shouldn't have opened your heart. And she cried, because she trusted him and she started dreaming about a new life with him. It gave me tears seeing her in this state, again she was alone. No matter how rational you can be, emotion will always screw up your brain. After sadness, came her pride, she left with the only thing that help when you are hurt, your dignity. It was a dream and was not meant for her. This part was painful, so painful for me. I will not blame her for leaving; the silence in the house told her again how much she was all alone. But till the last moment, she wished it was not true but you just stop here...

Brilliant chapter and I guess one of the strongest and deepest chapters of this story. Keep going on, you are really doing a brilliant job.

PS: too long, but this chapter was a glimpse of my past life, I couldn't stop myself 😃

Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago
KeyaHira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww
Poor Zoya
She's heartbroken
Where is Asad?
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago