New ASYA SS : A Deal Close To Her Heart! PART 11 - PAGE 103 ~ 19/03/16 - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Chandnii.

Uhh, I'm pretty to the face, so that's ^ all honesty.

Aw! That's fine. some chapter's you skip and all ... theekhe.But any doubts, can always clarify ha
!

Skip nhi kiye..bas comment nahi daale...
all the office deal portions wahan samajh nhi aaya shot bas ki kya bolu.. isiliye left it like that.

Rada, where have you been ?

Gayab hi ho gayi thi .

Hope you're doing well?

And unres when you get the time. it's okay! πŸ˜Š

Hi, dear

I was so busy and those last weeks were crazy physically and emotionally. and i must say I was a bit low but now I am fine and i am back to stalk your story πŸ˜†
I left my comment on page 65
take care of you sweety  πŸ€—
Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago

Haa! See, some one understands how it gets difficult to write some times.. and things get delayed then! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I'd love to read your story! Hopefully soon,😊
Even I don't know re.. Maybe temporary seperation! πŸ˜† or permanent perhaps! πŸ˜†

Sochungi fir likhungi..

Aade logo ko shayad shamja bhi nahi end ka part. That there maybe some twist, so koi reactions mile nahi ke dont put a twist or put one so yes, I'll see kya karna hai! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ofcourse ur not allowed to put a bad twist chandnii
just please don't scare me with temprory word
i will stop reading if it gets permanent😑
wese wo to tu kar hi nahi sakti hena????
kyuki tu acchi bacchi hena
ur a good girl na
pls koi khatarnaak twist mat daalna
pls pretty pls
Can we get the update sooner this time..??
Really emotional n a wonderful chapter but hey dat was cliffy.. Plz continue soon
Very emotional chapter.
Loved it.
Zoya's past is sad n horrifying.
Nobody should 
Contsoon
Originally posted by radadolcevida

res soon πŸ˜›
unres

Hi chandni (i hope you don't mind to call by your name πŸ˜ƒ) , so sorry for not replying on your story, I used to click on like button but I didn't get time to stay and to write properly. And you know me I didn't want to write just a few words about your story. I wouldn't be fair with you and the story too. After so long, i get the time to comment finally πŸ˜ƒ. 

Hi Rada, Hope you're doing well! πŸ˜ƒ
So happy to see your comment here after so long.
No, I don't mid you calling me by my name! πŸ˜ŠIt's okay, I totally understand. And as usual I loved your comment! It's so sweet of you to always take out the time and leave behind such detailed comments! πŸ€—

Anyway, i missed two chapters and I must say that you developp a lot about their past and it was needed for the story. Those last chapters bring them closer emotionnally and we can appreciate your skills in writing about emotion and drama in the two last chapters. 

Yep, I needed to move ahead with the story a bit! Aww, thank you darling! I'm glad you liked how it's written. It was quite a task for me, to get the emotions out and right..

Asad's past was really painful but waht to say about Zoya, it was harder I must say. Both saw horrible thing at their young ages. When the love turned to be fake relation (for Asad) and when love turned to be poison (for Zoya). ~ Loved this line! We can perfectly now understand why both choose not to be with someone, at the end, we are always scared to do the same mistake as our parents. Genetic we can say πŸ˜•, but emotion are not transmitted like this, anyway emotions has more impact in our heart than genetic.

So very well put, Rada! Very true! Emotions do have much of an impact on us, but sometimes, fortunately or unfortunate genes win!  πŸ˜³ Let's see what has more of an impact of these two, genes or emotions! Because, Love for them has been a word they despise! 

I really love those last chapters, because it was all about human and how they stood for each other, holding, talking and sharing their pain, as much as their past was painfull to read, as much as I appreciate their bond, it was really beautifully penned. Asad and Zoya was not only making a baby but they are educating their heart to fall in love and to trust another person, which is always hard to do in this life. And this travel was perfectly written.

You know, I really Love how catch these little little things from the update! And how you love these little things. True quality of an ardent reader and a fantastic writer herself! (Have heard about your stories... waiting to get some time in hand to be able to read them.)

Asad's last question was important but Zoya's reaction make me scared, what she was hidding more?  I am really curious to know her motivation. And for a change, i have no clue about, maybe she don't want to be alone, even if she choose to live alone to be safe. Having baby can be selfish act in her case, but no one can blame a women to embrace a motherhood, it' s important for any women. Well, I will wait to read your next chapter, dear.

You're very correct again. No one can blame a woman for embracing motherhood! I haven't thought of it as yet but maybe going to put a little twist ... let's see! πŸ˜Š
And as usual, beautiful and well written part.
Continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
PS: sorry again for being late, but I spent crazy weeks, but now i am fine and I am back in sha Allah

Thank you so so much, darling! It's absolutely fine. Happy to see you back! πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm...
I guess that is okay...but if this is honest then let me confess...i have left 2 chapts in this story without commenting on it...reason being..i didn't really know what to say...isiliye.

Uhh, I'm pretty to the face, so that's ^ all honesty.

Aw! That's fine. some chapter's you skip and all ... theekhe.But any doubts, can always clarify ha
!

Skip nhi kiye..bas comment nahi daale...
all the office deal portions wahan samajh nhi aaya shot bas ki kya bolu.. isiliye left it like that.
Koi nahi.. It's okay! 
Originally posted by radadolcevida

Hi, dear

I was so busy and those last weeks were crazy physically and emotionally. and i must say I was a bit low but now I am fine and i am back to stalk your story πŸ˜†
I left my comment on page 65
take care of you sweety  πŸ€—

Oh, np sweety! 
I hope you're doing fine now! 

It's good to see you back! πŸ˜ƒ
Absolutely loved your comment! Always do! πŸ€—
Originally posted by suearmaniac

ofcourse ur not allowed to put a bad twist chandnii
just please don't scare me with temprory word
i will stop reading if it gets permanent😑
wese wo to tu kar hi nahi sakti hena????
kyuki tu acchi bacchi hena
ur a good girl na
pls koi khatarnaak twist mat daalna
pls pretty pls

Hhahah..

Abhi tak kuch start nahi kiya likhna re! If there is one, It will only be 2 or 3 updates.. Itna toh allowed hai na?πŸ€”

Nooo.. I'll make you come back for more! πŸ˜Ž
Acha khatarnak nahi daalungi!