Qubool Hai

New ASYA SS : A Deal Close To Her Heart! PART 11 - PAGE 103 ~ 19/03/16 - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Chandnii.

Hahhaha. Thanks haa!😆

Lol! My name is Chandni!
Pehle aise hi daala tha, I never knew then I would start writing or even bother to comment or like posts and stuff.. toh only to read some stories that were for memebers, account banaya tha!😆ðŸĪŠ

HaHaHaaa..
You won't believe this...but I myself made my ID jst for that purpose only..
I started following IF from July 2013 only..but then...some writers at that time started Prohibiting their stories to be viewed by members without ID...
but i was ok...then even Bano and Bubble also did the same...so for their and my sake i made this ID in sept 2013..
Chandnii. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MayurChan

HaHaHaaa..
You won't believe this...but I myself made my ID jst for that purpose only..
I started following IF from July 2013 only..but then...some writers at that time started Prohibiting their stories to be viewed by members without ID...
but i was ok...then even Bano and Bubble also did the same...so for their and my sake i made this ID in sept 2013..

Hhaha.. I can actually understand.. we're all pretty apprehensive initially, besides in my case,I had no clue as to how to post and stuff and like, and honestly didn't bother much then, cause I barely read a few stories anyway, say a couple of them maybe, fir baad mein.. I got the hand of everything.
And, of course, abh pata hai, kitna important it is to make your presence felt. 
MayurChan thumbnail

Hhaha.. I can actually understand.. we're all pretty apprehensive initially, besides in my case,I had no clue as to how to post and stuff and like, and honestly didn't bother much then, cause I barely read a few stories anyway, say a couple of them maybe, fir baad mein.. I got the hand of everything.
And, of course, abh pata hai, kitna important it is to make your presence felt.

Even I didn't knew how to quote...before learning this thing a yr back...that was after 2 yrs of joining this so its totally fine i guess..for starters..
And about making your presence felt...as a writer it is important i guess...but as a reader you might go unnoticed also..and apart from our friends...no one will know that we also existed on I.F...
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

And Please try posting the next chpater of your story as soon as you can. Waiting! ðŸ˜ƒ

Will be updating either tonight or tomorrow, pakka ðŸ˜ƒ
Chandnii. thumbnail

Even I didn't knew how to quote...before learning this thing a yr back...that was after 2 yrs of joining this so its totally fine i guess..for starters..
And about making your presence felt...as a writer it is important i guess...but as a reader you might go unnoticed also..and apart from our friends...no one will know that we also existed on I.F...

Aaah, I kind of got it once I started writing a few moths after joining in !😎😆

Umm, I wouldn't exactly agree to that now. I think its all on how you respond with your writer.. makes a lot of difference.. If you're posting one word comments or very dull for the heck of it comments or copying another persons comment, then you're obviously going to get the writer annoyed. But even then you shall never get unnoticed. 

I don't know for the rest of them, but speaking for myself, I know each one of the readers, who are commenting and what they're commenting , if they even mean it or not. I've come across such absolute copied comments also. I mean don't comment only na.

Anywhoo, its all about making your presence felt.

kitna bol diya! ðŸĨąðŸ˜†
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoBerry

Will be updating either tonight or tomorrow, pakka ðŸ˜ƒ

Yay! I am waiting.😃
MayurChan thumbnail

Aaah, I kind of got it once I started writing a few moths after joining in !😎😆

Umm, I wouldn't exactly agree to that now. I think its all on how you respond with your writer.. makes a lot of difference.. If you're posting one word comments or very dull for the heck of it comments or copying another persons comment, then you're obviously going to get the writer annoyed. But even then you shall never get unnoticed.

I don't know for the rest of them, but speaking for myself, I know each one of the readers, who are commenting and what they're commenting , if they even mean it or not. I've come across such absolute copied comments also. I mean don't comment only na.

Anywhoo, its all about making your presence felt.

kitna bol diya!ðŸĨąðŸ˜†

Woh bhi sahi hai..
So in which category i am honoured with..
Sincerely hee batana...aaram se...mujhe bhi pata chale main kahan galat hu.
Chandnii. thumbnail

Woh bhi sahi hai..
So in which category i am honoured with..
Sincerely hee batana...aaram se...mujhe bhi pata chale main kahan galat hu.

Hahah..

Honestly, right from your first post, I guess it was for some TS of mine, your opinion were very genuine, what you sincerely felt after reading the update. and then thats how youve been questioning where you didnt understand, putting your opinions across. Good thing! 
So, no galti , really! ðŸ˜Š
MayurChan thumbnail

Hahah..

Honestly, right from your first post, I guess it was for some TS of mine, your opinion were very genuine, what you sincerely felt after reading the update. and then thats how youve been questioning where you didnt understand, putting your opinions across. Good thing!
So, no galti , really!😊

Hmm...
I guess that is okay...but if this is honest then let me confess...i have left 2 chapts in this story without commenting on it...reason being..i didn't really know what to say...isiliye.
Chandnii. thumbnail

Hmm...
I guess that is okay...but if this is honest then let me confess...i have left 2 chapts in this story without commenting on it...reason being..i didn't really know what to say...isiliye.

Uhh, I'm pretty to the face, so that's ^ all honesty.

Aw! That's fine. some chapter's you skip and all ... theekhe.But any doubts, can always clarify ha