Qubool Hai

New ASYA SS : A Deal Close To Her Heart! PART 11 - PAGE 103 ~ 19/03/16 - Page 11

Chandnii. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Crazzyasyafan

Read the 2 parts in one go 

nice piece of work 
so deal is sealed

But wating for the project to start

Hey,

Thankyou so much. Glad you liked it ! 

Hahahha.. I like how youve put it .. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

' so deal is sealed

But wating for the project to start'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow what a deal 
I would definitely put one like tht on the table with tht sexy man 
But they sure this deal can just be platonic 
Bcuz they both have some serious sexual tension 
They have feelings they r denying 
Oh good asad definitely seal the deal 
Zoya want an all week thing not a one night thing 
Love it continue 
Chandnii. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChocoBerry

Hahahaha πŸ˜†. No problem, use it as much as you can πŸ˜ƒ  ~~~ Fully intend to ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ "Choco Meri Jaan'

Sweetheart this is a good story and a unique concept so bound to have a mixed bag on the feedback.  Yea safely said πŸ˜‰. But you know for my story Together a compromise Jo more, I had too got a lot if negativity to have made Zoya cry so much. So it's OK. Just take everything in your stride πŸ‘πŸΌ ~~ πŸ˜² I absolutely loved that story! It was needed for her to cry so much! πŸ˜† But yes, Thankyou so much di , Your words mean a lot! β€οΈ

And trust me, you are an amazing writer πŸ˜ƒ  ~~~ If you say so😳 [Modesty is soo my thing!🀣]
But seriously .. Aap se learning! Reading and learning. Still to get there! πŸ˜ƒ

Mwah πŸ€—  Mwahh Mwahh ! πŸ€—

Chandnii. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radadolcevida

sorry to interfer, but IT'S a GOOD concept. I even started writing a story about, but more as an FF than TS. you were faster and your story is lighter than mine. 
however, your way to write it's so fresh and enjoyable, that i encourage you to continue to write. I agree you have such a great talent. 

Hey R,

No problem at all. Always feel free to say what you want to.Positive or negative! πŸ˜Š

ANd thankyou so much !! Seriously, all that appreciation just motivates me ! x
Thanks buddy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG πŸ˜². Learning from Me β˜ΊοΈ. Now I feel like hiding my face, sharam aa gai mujhe β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ€—β€οΈ
Chandnii. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jas91

Mona darling how r u?πŸ˜›  Jassy , Mast hu main. Tu bata ?πŸ˜‰

sorry 4 d late comnt  No problem ! Till  the time it comes.πŸ˜›

but i just loved d updt
it was super se bhi uparπŸ˜‰  Aww. Thankyou so much ! Glad you loved it ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
it was shocking that Asad was ok wid it but later i realised here Asya r totally different😳 othwise he would have given long lecture on Tameez & TehzeebπŸ˜† Oh! They're totally different from those shown in the serial! πŸ˜†
so AAK was smitten by Zoe 4 a long time😳
but due 2 her professionalism & uninterest 2 b in relationship he buried his feelings

1 thing 2 b noted is both r sexually attracted & admire d other , in d 1st part even in Zoya's POV she admires Asad's other qualities & here he does 2
so d thing is why can't they b 2gather-2gather πŸ˜†. D way Zoya suggested a honeymoon paradise ka idea yet she don't want 2 b wid AsadπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
they want each other but don't want strings attached??

They've their own reasons for not getting involved with each other or anyone for that matter.Yes, they've been attracted to each other from the beginning but never acted upon it because of their reasons! 
[you'll know in the further updates as to why..]

1 more thing if Asad can adopt a child why can't Zoe. I mean why she wants 2 deliver herself otherwise she's so modern than why she want 2 feel motherhood herself 
both r excited & looking forward  2 d process of making a baby🀣 but don't want 2 b 2gather this is confusing just a bit.πŸ˜•

Yes, Her thinking is very progressive yet somewhere she is kind of reserved,youll know soon. and she doesn't want to adopt because she wants a child of her own. Being sodern doesnt mean you donot want to have babies?!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kuch bhi haa Jaz ! πŸ₯±πŸ˜› 

And i know thoda confusing lagega jab tak full story I don't put up. Sorry, but you just got deal with the confusion! πŸ˜† Ask questions, I'll answer w/o revealing the aage ka story if i can! πŸ˜‰

but anyways Asad is up 4 this deal happilyπŸ˜† & has signed it aswell wid a kiss he wanted 2 steal even when she was explaining himπŸ˜†
& it was hilarious 2 read him asking qstns as if it was a business deal & Zoe's reactionsπŸ˜†

Hhahahah.. Thankyou Jassy. I'm glad you liked it ! πŸ˜ƒ

who says they don't like d subject i like it, its tricky its bold but totally sold Mona darlingπŸ˜† wah ik tagline ka avishkar kar diya mene🀣 ~~~ Hahahaha.. And I must add I love your tagline ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Dekh maine tere andar ke writer ko jagah diya hai. Abh tu bhi likhna start kar ! πŸ˜ƒ
Love u
Take care
See uπŸ˜›

Hahahah.. Come see me , Love you too ! x

PS- BTW d most imp thing why u still hadn't changed it into SS😲😑 it can't b a TS u can't end it in d nxt part.πŸ˜’ It can b easily extended we want 2 read their hilarious process of baby making🀣 omg i know it can b bold but i would love 2 read if u write it keeping d humor in mind it will b awesome. πŸ˜† not that u can't write bold or havn't wrote in d past rememberπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Turn it into SS i say it last time also u changed a TS in SS when i requested u do it this time 2 pretty plz

Hahahhaa.. πŸ€£

Okay, khush hoja, I'll have to convert this into a FS or  a SS! 
Yes, likhan toh zaroor hai, but bahut difficult hai mere liye waise likhna.. leme see and try ! Aur tujhe pata hai na, woh sab stories convert toh kar di maine to FS, lekin aage hold par chalegi ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜’ Hopefully yeh complete kar pau main.

& Tu humesah summer aur winter break main hi kyun aati hai age piche bhi ayegi toh we wont mindπŸ˜†

Hahahha.. Jab time milta hai likhna tab hi aati hu main! πŸ˜†

Awww, Jasss ! Tune kitna saara likha . I loved reading it! Your comment I read do teen baar! Youre funny as well ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Mwah ! love you ! x
Chandnii. thumbnail

@ radadolcevida most welcome to hop on anytime πŸ€— ~~~ Agreeed ! 

Mona, see I told you πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†  ~~~~ Yes, You're amazing, you know ?!!!!! πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Chandnii. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anopama

Oh wow what a deal 

I would definitely put one like tht on the table with tht sexy man 
But they sure this deal can just be platonic 
Bcuz they both have some serious sexual tension 
They have feelings they r denying 
Oh good asad definitely seal the deal 
Zoya want an all week thing not a one night thing 
Love it continue 

Hey anopama, 
How you been?😊

Always good to hear from you ! πŸ˜ƒ I'm so glad you liked it !

Thankyou so much . Yeah well, lets see if they maintain theire distance post delivering the deal.. ! πŸ˜†
Chandnii. thumbnail

OMG πŸ˜². Learning from Me β˜ΊοΈ. Now I feel like hiding my face, sharam aa gai mujhe β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ€—β€οΈ

OF COURSE ! 
hahahaha .. You're so cute na ! πŸ˜†πŸ€—❀️

Acha bahut buttering ho gaya ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†next update dedo hum besabr readers ko . Plejj ! 
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hello dear, 
if you don't mind I want to suggest your story to my readers (even if I guess you have many and in common ) during my next update πŸ˜ƒ of my story Asya: the crossing time