Posted: 8 years ago
Read the 2 parts in one go 
nice piece of work 
so deal is sealed

But wating for the project to start
Originally posted by ChocoBerry

Absolutely rocking update Mona.

OMG kitna hot ending tha. Loved it completely.

So its all about having a baby but not being tied with marriage or with any restrictions of any relationship. That's interesting πŸ˜Š. And am so glad Asad hasn't blown his head cause of her proposal πŸ˜ƒ as he himself has been wanting to adopt a baby as he's not interested in getting married. 

Waiting to see what they finally end up as. Will they stay true to the deal or break it for more like being together forever bπŸ˜‰

Loved it dear its just so so awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love you so so much dear πŸ€— 

Oh and thanks for sharing such a unique concept and story with us πŸ˜ƒ

Chocoo Merii Jaaann !! β€οΈ [ haha..snatching your line] πŸ˜†

That^ coming from you means a lot !! Thankyouu so  so much ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Yeah, I'd thought I wouldn't get a positive reception for this story since the concept is not very conventinal. I still think people aren't quite happy with the concept, safe to say, 'shocked' .But honestly I did modify the story a lot so that it fits the mindsets here. Idk, how I'm going to go about it further thoughπŸ˜•πŸ˜³

AnywayπŸ˜†

I'm just so so glad you liked it ! πŸ€—❀️

Love you so much and more choco di ! β­οΈ

Mwaah ! x
Originally posted by PrettYSmile

Soo damn interesting...

Seriously uneeeq one ...

U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON...TUMHE ASYA KI KASAM;)...:)...:D

Hey,
Thankyou so much Pretty smile ! πŸ˜Š
I'm glad you liked it. 

Hahaha.. I wish but I might take a little time to frame out the next part ! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by kobeb

Awesome update pls continue soon! :) 

Hey, Thankyou,glad you liked it ! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by mona12345

Chocoo Merii Jaaann !! β€οΈ [ haha..snatching your line] πŸ˜†

That^ coming from you means a lot !! Thankyouu so  so much ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Yeah, I'd thought I wouldn't get a positive reception for this story since the concept is not very conventinal. I still think people aren't quite happy with the concept, safe to say, 'shocked' .But honestly I did modify the story a lot so that it fits the mindsets here. Idk, how I'm going to go about it further thoughπŸ˜•πŸ˜³

AnywayπŸ˜†

I'm just so so glad you liked it ! πŸ€—❀️

Love you so much and more choco di ! β­οΈ

Mwaah ! x

Hahahaha πŸ˜†. No problem, use it as much as you can πŸ˜ƒ

Sweetheart this is a good story and a unique concept so bound to have a mixed bag on the feedback.  Yea safely said πŸ˜‰. But you know for my story Together a compromise Jo more, I had too got a lot if negativity to have made Zoya cry so much. So it's OK. Just take everything in your stride πŸ‘πŸΌ

And trust me, you are an amazing writer πŸ˜ƒ

Mwah πŸ€—
Originally posted by ChocoBerry

Hahahaha πŸ˜†. No problem, use it as much as you can πŸ˜ƒ

Sweetheart this is a good story and a unique concept so bound to have a mixed bag on the feedback.  Yea safely said πŸ˜‰. But you know for my story Together a compromise Jo more, I had too got a lot if negativity to have made Zoya cry so much. So it's OK. Just take everything in your stride πŸ‘πŸΌ

And trust me, you are an amazing writer πŸ˜ƒ

Mwah πŸ€—

sorry to interfer, but IT'S a GOOD concept. I even started writing a story about, but more as an FF than TS. you were faster and your story is lighter than mine. 
however, your way to write it's so fresh and enjoyable, that i encourage you to continue to write. I agree you have such a great talent. 

Mona darling how r u?πŸ˜›

sorry 4 d late comnt

but i just loved d updt
it was super se bhi uparπŸ˜‰
it was shocking that Asad was ok wid it but later i realised here Asya r totally different😳 othwise he would have given long lecture on Tameez & TehzeebπŸ˜†
so AAK was smitten by Zoe 4 a long time😳
but due 2 her professionalism & uninterest 2 b in relationship he buried his feelings

1 thing 2 b noted is both r sexually attracted & admire d other , in d 1st part even in Zoya's POV she admires Asad's other qualities & here he does 2
so d thing is why can't they b 2gather-2gather πŸ˜†. D way Zoya suggested a honeymoon paradise ka idea yet she don't want 2 b wid AsadπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
they want each other but don't want strings attached??

1 more thing if Asad can adopt a child why can't Zoe. I mean why she wants 2 deliver herself otherwise she's so modern than why she want 2 feel motherhood herself 
both r excited & looking forward  2 d process of making a baby🀣 but don't want 2 b 2gather this is confusing just a bit.πŸ˜•

but anyways Asad is up 4 this deal happilyπŸ˜† & has signed it aswell wid a kiss he wanted 2 steal even when she was explaining himπŸ˜†
& it was hilarious 2 read him asking qstns as if it was a business deal & Zoe's reactionsπŸ˜†

who says they don't like d subject i like it, its tricky its bold but totally sold Mona darlingπŸ˜† wah ik tagline ka avishkar kar diya mene🀣
Love u
Take care
See uπŸ˜›

PS- BTW d most imp thing why u still hadn't changed it into SS😲😑 it can't b a TS u can't end it in d nxt part.πŸ˜’ It can b easily extended we want 2 read their hilarious process of baby making🀣 omg i know it can b bold but i would love 2 read if u write it keeping d humor in mind it will b awesome. πŸ˜† not that u can't write bold or havn't wrote in d past rememberπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Turn it into SS i say it last time also u changed a TS in SS when i requested u do it this time 2 pretty plz

& Tu humesah summer aur winter break main hi kyun aati hai age piche bhi ayegi toh we wont mindπŸ˜†
Edited by jas91 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by radadolcevida

I came across your story and I read both of the chapter. I must , woow, I really love it. πŸ˜ƒ
everything was really good, the idea, the writting, even the deal πŸ˜³
Interesting to see that both were attracked to each other but acted only professionnal way. I really love her audacity and Asad's naughtiness. 
it's just sad that it's only TS, we would have enjoy their "fake" honeymoon or should I say that week to fall on love πŸ˜†
Brillant story and brillant idea, I really love. I hope you will update soon, can't wait to see how they will take the next step now.

Hey Radadolcevida! πŸ˜Š

Thats ^ really sweet and generous of you. The appreciation really brought a grin to my face !!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thankyou so much ! I'm so glad you liked it ! 
Yeah, Asad and Zoya here are very different characters from what they portrayed in the show! 

Hhahah.. I might have to convert this TS into a FS or SS. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

x
Originally posted by fatima30

This is written so so well! I love it!
A very very interesting story cannot wait to read on!
Asya want each other so badly...they'll break the deal pretty soon! lol

Update soon

Hey Fatima,

Thankyou so much. Glad you liked it ! πŸ˜ƒ

I'll try ! 

Originally posted by cutie15

This is jusr so amazing..!!!
Loved it .
this is very exciting. ..
looking forward to the next update. .
update soon plss..!!