Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

When there is a problem in RP, she will enter promptly (Page 3)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Jaya, this kind of hasty, stupid decision will not happen in real life, at least for 99% human being.. 1% might do this!!
CVs are taking viewers for granted, which is not true (current TRP)
He can't even sell the properties without legal documentations!
Here we see someone taking out the name board while paper was not even signed!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagithala

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
blue that name board incident was to convey sarun that he has sold his shop
how can he say it to them directly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Well said jaya ji nd neela ji .. u r right..
Cvs have thought that the viewers will watch whatever they show...  viewers r nt ready to see crap nd illogical track these days..

DABH was a show that gave many social messages .. but now it s totally the reverse nd no one in d world will be like suraj and sandhya .. they are shown brainless..

I doubt whether sandy s really educated .. 

deejagi

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thala

blue that name board incident was to convey sarun that he has sold his shop
how can he say it to them directly

thala it would have been better for them to hear it from their son than hear it from some outsider and the way that fellow said, have Suraj ji not told you that he had soled the shop to me yesterday itself. It was tight a slap on their face from their Shravan Kumar beta. Was there any difference from what Vikhit did and Suraj did? They got her thumb impression while she was unconscious while Suraj tricked her to sign the paper by already given his word to the other person and had allowed him to dismantle the shop (might have already taken the money also). Did Bhabo had any option to say anything other than putting her thumb impression by hiding her hurt?

Now I don't wonder his behavior to Sandya post HJ track as he think only like a horse on the chariot which can see only things ahead of its path and nothing on the side tracks. Then his priority was his mother and now his son. That's all.
pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Best beta ka synonym is VED, have you not seen Suraj got the tattoo as Best beta while Ved got it as best papa. That means Suraj got Ved's name on his hand while Ved got Suraj's right.
And he is not even like others (VIkhit). Atleast when they thought of selling their house (by taking Bhabo's thumb impression stealthily, they were fair enough to think of taking care of even Suraj along with their parents. Here Suraj didn't even bothered to check with Bhabo before selling her shop and brought the paper to her to sign without giving any prior information, Atleast they had a reason that they were to adjust 10 lacs for Bhabo's treatment but here Suraj did it to make his son proud of him and in that process he kicked the ladder which helped him to climb so far (be it his parents or the sweet shop).

Omg.. suraj has become a worst person.. Dead
wat s there more to butcher his char ?? 

deejagi

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I couldnt remember in which dialogue suraj gave an expression like telling it to ved .. I guess it was when he told that if he had no other option , he will have to struggle somehow to reach his goal... 
I got irritated to d core after tat scene nly Angry

sandy should hav been here nd nt got transferred .. all this s becoz of tat ..

She c ould hav been a good mom at least 

deejagi

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
No, Subha, the expression I talked was when he told that if he has something back to return, he may not put his 100% in his upcoming project, so he decided that he should not have anything to hold back if he fails and sold the shop and then he gave a side glance towards Bhabo & Babasa, which actually hurt me and then how much it would have hurt Bhabo (even though they were not aware that Suraj heard their discussion, they knew they had thought like that and it was like a hard blow on their face. And to be frank with, if my daughter does something like that, I am 100% sure that I will not have that much composure like Bhabo and bless her. I would have said, since you have decided not to take any help from the family, forget about the shop also as it is mine and you were just a tenant and o tenant has right to sell the property. I wish the OLD Bhabo (hunterwali) is back and teach some good lesion to her bigdahuwa sons. It is the requirement of the hour.

tweetykins21

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Jaya ji .. I was irritated in both scenes .. he gave a reaction like talking to a small baby when they r having a serious issue .. next s when he told tat he s empty handed now.. he was happywhen he told tat .. Angry

deejagi

Go to top