Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: deejagi

Best beta ka synonym is VED, have you not seen Suraj got the tattoo as Best beta while Ved got it as best papa. That means Suraj got Ved's name on his hand while Ved got Suraj's right.
And he is not even like others (VIkhit). Atleast when they thought of selling their house (by taking Bhabo's thumb impression stealthily, they were fair enough to think of taking care of even Suraj along with their parents. Here Suraj didn't even bothered to check with Bhabo before selling her shop and brought the paper to her to sign without giving any prior information, Atleast they had a reason that they were to adjust 10 lacs for Bhabo's treatment but here Suraj did it to make his son proud of him and in that process he kicked the ladder which helped him to climb so far (be it his parents or the sweet shop).

Omg.. suraj has become a worst person.. 🤢
wat s there more to butcher his char ?? 
pasurYa thumbnail
I couldnt remember in which dialogue suraj gave an expression like telling it to ved .. I guess it was when he told that if he had no other option , he will have to struggle somehow to reach his goal... 
I got irritated to d core after tat scene nly 😡

sandy should hav been here nd nt got transferred .. all this s becoz of tat ..

She c ould hav been a good mom at least 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No, Subha, the expression I talked was when he told that if he has something back to return, he may not put his 100% in his upcoming project, so he decided that he should not have anything to hold back if he fails and sold the shop and then he gave a side glance towards Bhabo & Babasa, which actually hurt me and then how much it would have hurt Bhabo (even though they were not aware that Suraj heard their discussion, they knew they had thought like that and it was like a hard blow on their face. And to be frank with, if my daughter does something like that, I am 100% sure that I will not have that much composure like Bhabo and bless her. I would have said, since you have decided not to take any help from the family, forget about the shop also as it is mine and you were just a tenant and o tenant has right to sell the property. I wish the OLD Bhabo (hunterwali) is back and teach some good lesion to her bigdahuwa sons. It is the requirement of the hour.
pasurYa thumbnail
Jaya ji .. I was irritated in both scenes .. he gave a reaction like talking to a small baby when they r having a serious issue .. next s when he told tat he s empty handed now.. he was happywhen he told tat .. 😡
deejagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasurYa

Jaya ji .. I was irritated in both scenes .. he gave a reaction like talking to a small baby when they r having a serious issue .. next s when he told tat he s empty handed now.. he was happywhen he told tat .. 😡

Though I should not say this but it is true that Education does help in mending ones life. Had he been educated, he would have thought pro and cons of his decision and the repurcations there on. But here since he has limited knowledge about the corporate world, he didn't think twice before washing his hands off his shop which made his son disgraceful in front of his friends.

Some times I just wonder what if Ved took some other profession name instead of Hotel owner? Had he said his father is a doctor, would Suraj opened a Hospital and hired some trained doctors and nurses to run the show and he would have supervised the work in disguise of a doctor?

I am not against his new venture but he should have made Ved understood that his profession is no less important and later he could have wheeled towards acquiring some hotel which is running at loss and improved it with his name and skill rather than starting from scratch. Tomorrow if Ved says his Grand parents are not modern and he prefer some modern people, what will Suraj do? Will he refuse to be part of Sarun life? And what if Ved says he doesn't like Sandya as she scolds him a lot an dwant a new mummy? Will he bring a replacement to Sandya?
pasurYa thumbnail
What if he is not educated ??
His wife is an IPS officer .. 3rd in rajasthan nd will this qualification nt be enough to make him understand ?? 

Even a 15 yr old child will plan with wat they have for pocket money .. CVs are showing suraj like a innocent nd illiterate person who doesnt know even 1 2 3 ..

immatured suraj sbeing shown now 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Jaya agreed Sooraj is not educated. But what is Sandhya doing. She is educated right. She has the right sanskaars right. In my community boys are less educated, while girls are more educated. Atleast it was like that a decade back and many educated girls had to marry men who were not as educated as they are. But I have seen many couples which includes couple of my relatives also where the lady has taken in charge with her education in the right way, transformed the way things worked and today if you look the couple are together leading a good life. It doesn't matter the man had less education as long as he respected his better half.
Here Sooraj was shown as a man respecting his wife and her dreams. Why couldn't Sandhya take charge of the situation from the beginning of improving his business through her knowledge. Then what was the use of Sooraj having an educated wife. Where is her transformational power which I feel every woman should have if she really has the right sanskaars.

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol...one thing is clear...
Either the CVs r v stupid or extra intelligent...the way they r dealing with this track...
They can't be normal... 😆

Lol this means that everyone who wants to open a hotel or has a dream should shut every other back up and run blindly after this...
Why did he sell mkd is one question i can't answer at all...
He wants to start from scratch 😕

He already had a foundation and as all said he could expand it and then lead to hotel...

This Is just like standing on ground and thinking u'll climb up a mountain in just a jump...

And if he doesn't have enough money to eat how come he'll make a hotel 🤢

Or will CVs show suddenly he became a millionaire...he won a prize bond
Or may be he'll participate in kabaadi match and win and with that money he'll open a hotel 🤢 stupiddd

Now m v curious to know how and what will Suraj do...may b I'll follow his footsteps then if he succeeds 😳

And why is sandy supporting Suraj blindly...is she a fool...she is educated still allowing suraj to let go everything 😡
Wowww 👏
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even if suraj is uneducated cant he understand a simple thing that how come he'll manage to open a hotel if he doesn't have money
He could have expanded his business bcoz in order to reach high he has to reach the same level again, at which he is now
He will start from ground or will any hotel owner just see his talent and donate him the hotel 🤢

I've seen this even in my real life and this isn't easy...it takes years many many years...
Or is he thinking he'll do this in 10-20 days 🤢

He could have opened branches of mkd that was better...and later expanded it...

Sandy is literally an educated illiterate 🤢

Educated for whole world except for her own house...

It's just like shamma talay andhera 🥱
deejagi thumbnail
@ Shruthi, had Sandya ever used her brains so far? She is educated but I not sure she is intelligent as well.  The way she is acting now looks like she is feeling contented thinking "atleast my son did what I could not do so far, that changed Suraj from a Halwai to Hotlier. But simple question I would like to ask, whether he cooks in a five star hotel or a  Dabha, the process is same and in simple words, he is called cook.

The CVs are showing even Sandya respecting Suraj's dream, and that is the reason she has accepted his decision blindly. Then Suraj went against his mother, here she sidelined his mother. NO one bothered to inform the elders about their decision , if not asking for their suggestions. She is very Sanskaari, so she is not going against her husband's will and will support her husband in think and thin, despite the fact that she could have saved him from some future difficulties, had she talked to him logically. All she is thinking is through her heart and she doesn't want to discourage her husband.