Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@ Zona, either CVs have gone crazy or we are going crazy looking for Logic (basic) in this show. When his name is not known in the next city (Ajmeir) how is going to start a hotel and why will any one will jump to stay or eat in his hotel unless it is famous? To begin with, he could have started serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in his MKD and then opened a new branch in Ajmeir  and later one more like that. Then he could have been identified as a owner of chin of Sweet stall across Rajasthan or so.

Is it so easy to get a loan from Bank? Just by wearing a tie, if a person can get enough loan to start a star hotel? why does banks nag people asking for salary certificate, employment letter, 2 reference who can vouch for the person, just to give few thousands or lacs (one or two lacs) as personal loan? Or is it that Suraj is not even thought about how much it may cost to open a hotel?

And forget about winning a kabaddi tournament and realize money to open a star hotel, not even Dhoni can open a new Hotel (mind you not just a restaurant) with his one match earnings and state level Kabaddi tournament will not even fetch few thousands per player. So that is ruled out.

All I think is that without realizing where he is stepping in, he will get trapped by the new entry (lady who owns the team) and then Sandya's education might come to use.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Jaya I still remember with both our employement letters trying to get a housing loan. How many times we have to go to bank to submit one document after another. Like you said salary certificate, account statement, security etc etc..
For business loan and all banks are very very strict. Just by looking at a concept and all they wont give loan.

Coming to Sandhya there is no harm in standing by your husband in his hour of need. But then foolishly supporting his decision a good wife will not do. She will have a heart to heart talk with her husband which unfortunately I have not seen with Sooraj and Sandhya post IPS. Not sure now as it has been months since I watched the show.

When the new title track was released in early 2014 I had expected something spectacular. " Jag ko dikha de, maan dila de, apni udaan se shaan bada de" - Male voice

And the female voice singing " Tu Dhadkan mein jaan piyaaji , tari banke dikhungi pehchaan Piya"

It was based on these lyrics I had started writing my FF early 2014. Something like through Sandhya, glory of Sooraj is known to the world and because of Sooraj she climbing the ladder of success in her career. I had created a power couple something like Shiv-Sakthi, the power of their love transforming family, transforming society and had thought CVs will be giving a much better script. But then what I got was nothing related to those lyrics. It was just beating around the bush with same sacrifice thing one after another. Really at times feels sad😭😭😭. It had such a beautiful concept.

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shruthi, may be none of the Cvs have ever tried to get a bank loan. To get a bank loan for construction, the main thing they will look for is the property in which the building will come up and the document will go under scan by a reputed  / bank appointed attorney who checks for all the minor details before passing the document for further process. then They will look for the govt, approved plan and NOC from the other departments like Water & Sewage board and electricity board and for hotel they will look for garbage plan as well. After that you have to complete the foundation and submit the report and only after that the money will start coming. But here the way Suraj is planning for a 5 star hotel, even Sandya's collateral security will not be sufficient and Bhabo might have to pledge RM as collateral bond to gain some additional loan. Suraj has no income as such and how will he show his income? And now a days, they look for Income tax returns also to be assured about the income. Hope Sandya learnt all these during IPS training atleast if not during graduation.

This looks like a kids game where they will build the castle with blocks (plastic blocks) and laugh after completion. And who was that Architect who could provide a plan in one day for a five star hotel? How I wish I knew him when we constructed our house. The fellow took 15 days to provide a rough plan for a 20 square house.🤢  and later took almost a month to provide the blue prints. Overnight it is difficult to get a name plate painted forget about building plan for a multi storied hotel.

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@dee...yes u r ri8...
There is no logic CVs r just trying to mould this track in a way it could gain trps...

Yes bank doesn't gv loan like this...i donno much abt bank formalities but I know they Wont give a loan that much easily
Doesn't sandhya know this??

Yes he can't win that much money from a much but I'm thinking from mind of CVs 😉 a blooper ful mind 😉😆
tweetykins21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruthiji. Suraj is not in a mood to  listen anybody he only listen Ved and he made Ved dreams his own dream and jumping into hotel business., here there is no Diya no Bati. Only SuVed
priya2607 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 suraj could have easily mortgaged his mkd  and got  a loan instead of selling it
 it would have been a perfect gawah  as he said yesterday