Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 83)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9678

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Originally posted by Nisha0604

ARYA WHERE ARE U jaan?

Ashu? Tujhe kaise bhool sakti hoon. I misunderstood Vikas was leaving
I am not leaving.
Only way it happens is .
when some one directly say's get out on my face.



Cutie,
Tujhe kaun bhaga sakta hai
U are like Ashu... unbhagao-ableLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5shidin0117SeriousreaderPriteeMisraSAKIVIAMishruhiMysticRiver

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Joined: 11 January 2015
Posts: 5761

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Putti or Shilpa

Not sure which one of you mentioned II being disconnected from it... its by design. I vowed when I started writing the story that I wont have my female lead be saying any of the following:ROFL

1. Woh aapki behen hai aapko uski madad karni chahiye
2. Main Vik se baat karoongi
3.Vik aur Manya ki shaadi main karwaoongi
4. Dad se main baat karke Manya ki problem main suljhaoongi
5. Manya aakhir is ghar ki beti hai
6. I love to be humiliated by Manya I am a glutton for punishment so I will interfere wherever I am not required.
7. I will make it my business to talk with everyone and find out whats bothering them and attempt to resolve it.
8. I will investigate about Vik
9. I will speak with Manya's Professor/Advisor and order him to hand Manya her Ph D
10. I will apply for a loan for Vik and help him establish himself
11. I will impress Sam's in laws one way or the other and they will hug me with teary eyes
12. I will invite Chachi to dinner every night and ingratiate myself</font>.



AgreeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9678

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
OK
Off to feed the troops,Putti, u asked for a ultra romantic weekend chapter
I will write that one next.. This love story seems like a family drama these days LOLanyway, in order to make things move forwardCry
So lets turn it back to romance, Embarrassedand then move it back to business on Monday.Evil Smile
Romance and business and music are the CORE of this story

Next chapter at 2:30 AM IST or 4:30 PM EST
Shru: Where are you?
Anu is busy eating celebration food

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07Hsp.canadaswathi1990sarsyedSeriousreaderNSB7PriteeMisrashidin0117putti77ishruhi

fabmaahi Newbie
fabmaahi
fabmaahi

Joined: 13 December 2014
Posts: 39

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Putti or Shilpa

Not sure which one of you mentioned II being disconnected from it... its by design. I vowed when I started writing the story that I wont have my female lead be saying any of the following:ROFL

1. Woh aapki behen hai aapko uski madad karni chahiye
2. Main Vik se baat karoongi
3.Vik aur Manya ki shaadi main karwaoongi
4. Dad se main baat karke Manya ki problem main suljhaoongi
5. Manya aakhir is ghar ki beti hai
6. I love to be humiliated by Manya I am a glutton for punishment so I will interfere wherever I am not required.
7. I will make it my business to talk with everyone and find out whats bothering them and attempt to resolve it.
8. I will investigate about Vik
9. I will speak with Manya's Professor/Advisor and order him to hand Manya her Ph D
10. I will apply for a loan for Vik and help him establish himself
11. I will impress Sam's in laws one way or the other and they will hug me with teary eyes
12. I will invite Chachi to dinner every night and ingratiate myself
.

You are too good ur sense of humour cracks me every time be it in ur updates or in ur comments I don't think I have ever laughed like this ever while reading FFs ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadasarsyedSeriousreaderNSB7PriteeMisraputti77ishruhi

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Joined: 07 December 2014
Posts: 3518

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Putti or Shilpa

Not sure which one of you mentioned II being disconnected from it... its by design. I vowed when I started writing the story that I wont have my female lead be saying any of the following:ROFL

1. Woh aapki behen hai aapko uski madad karni chahiye
2. Main Vik se baat karoongi
3.Vik aur Manya ki shaadi main karwaoongi
4. Dad se main baat karke Manya ki problem main suljhaoongi
5. Manya aakhir is ghar ki beti hai
6. I love to be humiliated by Manya I am a glutton for punishment so I will interfere wherever I am not required.
7. I will make it my business to talk with everyone and find out whats bothering them and attempt to resolve it.
8. I will investigate about Vik
9. I will speak with Manya's Professor/Advisor and order him to hand Manya her Ph D
10. I will apply for a loan for Vik and help him establish himself
11. I will impress Sam's in laws one way or the other and they will hug me with teary eyes
12. I will invite Chachi to dinner every night and ingratiate myself</font>.



This the most important reason we all love SoSy
Its simple its close to real life and we don't want soap queen drama anyway
Plz keep doing whatever u Are doing cos we love it just the way it is

Edited by namratha.shree - 09 May 2015 at 1:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlissHsp.canadaSeriousreaderPriteeMisraishruhiputti77

Seriousreader IF-Dazzler
Seriousreader
Seriousreader

Joined: 17 November 2014
Posts: 4173

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OK
Off to feed the troops,Putti, u asked for a ultra romantic weekend chapter
I will write that one next.. This love story seems like a family drama these days LOLanyway, in order to make things move forwardCry
So lets turn it back to romance, Embarrassedand then move it back to business on Monday.Evil Smile
Romance and business and music are the CORE of this story

Next chapter at 2:30 AM IST or 4:30 PM EST
Shru: Where are you?
Anu is busy eating celebration food

YIPEE ...Dancingam off to set the alarm...the week has been so hectic that I've barely been able to read the updates...this withdrawal has made me crave for every CRUMB...and ...EVERY MORSEL! Looking forward to the update at 2.30

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadasarsyedshidin0117ishruhi

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Joined: 23 August 2014
Posts: 1784

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
great move Nish...
Now manya wants to take the next step and enjoy the bliss that her siblings seem to have...but why does it feel that it is a move made out of desparation and also in a hurry... :-(

But after all this, I really dont understand the dynamics of these kind of relationships...I mean they like each other to live together but dont want to make an official commitment ???? which means are both always waiting for the time to back out ??? in that case will they really feel if there was a break up ??? .and even the definition of term "like" is very questionable here.. I mean they like having sex with that person and are ok until the person gives u space or does not question u otherwise ??? In that case, what exactly is this space...too many questions unanswered...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5sarsyedmodernfamilyHsp.canadashidin0117SeriousreaderPriteeMisraNisha0604ishruhi

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Joined: 28 October 2014
Posts: 6220

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OK
Off to feed the troops,Putti, u asked for a ultra romantic weekend chapter
I will write that one next.. This love story seems like a family drama these days LOLanyway, in order to make things move forwardCry
So lets turn it back to romance, Embarrassedand then move it back to business on Monday.Evil Smile
Romance and business and music are the CORE of this story

Next chapter at 2:30 AM IST or 4:30 PM EST
Shru: Where are you?
Anu is busy eating celebration food
</font>


first part and second last part... Embarrassed
so next 2 30am...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriousreader

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Software Symphonies Index

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 109   Views: 46286

Nisha0604 109 46286 18 July 2015 at 1:44pm by ishruhi
Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 1221   Views: 116934

Nisha0604 1221 116934 29 April 2015 at 4:10pm by TanjoreGirl
(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 1206   Views: 131154

Nisha0604 1206 131154 15 April 2015 at 9:40pm by Ashu25
Happy 300 Software Symphonies!!!

2 3

Author: TanjoreGirl   Replies: 20   Views: 1797

TanjoreGirl 20 1797 31 March 2015 at 1:55pm by arooshee
Have a glance when you have a chance - Software Symphonies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: TanjoreGirl   Replies: 120   Views: 11339

TanjoreGirl 120 11339 30 March 2015 at 11:04pm by Ashu25

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index