Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 74)

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Update kadaikuma 
Vani ji.. I was ready for one moments ago. ROFL
And regards the conditioning youbare talking about,  even Pavlov would have been shocked if he were alive now looking at the fangirling here ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VeeIyerputti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Namratha
I am thinking I will open the next topic on FF Forum, if majority vote agrees

Any specific reason for this Nisha ?? except that YHM now stinks and you'd rather not be associated with it thru this thread?
And if you do so, do all the previous threads get transferred there ?
As Namrata said, anywhere as long as the daily fix is assuredSmile
And you promise to keep it going ...and goingBig smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I quit the show five months ago Vani... I am just inside this topic since I have no clue whats going on with the show... I am thrilled about it... but since my story has no connection to the show, NEVER had any except some of the names... I am careful in never using Ishita Bhalla for her or Raman Bhalla for him. The inspiration was gutted the moment they willingly shared their marraigeClap under the pretext of "nobility" (for her) and greed to have his son back (for him).</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I used to do daily episode reviews when I watched, when she offered Shagun her bed, I felt like I was hit by a truck. I wondered HOW I can justify a married woman OFFERING her bed to hubby's ex. That moment ended it all for me... around Dec 20th I think. Havent stepped out of this topic sinceBig smile
</font>

My epiphany to quit the show was around the same time and I do agree that though most shows start off with great promise, they peter out to drivel in a couple of months...effortlessly...I'd rather not say more !!
I have never been a member of any forum and thank my lucky stars that I randomly clicked on yours sometime late March...and then, need I say more...
Please do whatever makes you most comfortable and work out the nitty gritty...as Ashu said, if the need arises, your fangirls will do a morcha...we are Pavlovian and hang around the forum at fixed times of the dayBig smile

Keep it going Nisha...and do what you think is best for you and SOSYBig smile

I stopped watching when Shagun's marriage drama started. Could not tolerate ex-husband dressed himself like groom dancing in ex-wife's marriage with his current wife. And that Mihika's drama yuckAngry
Decided never going to watch any Indian tele serials.
Instead of that I will watch ZGH and Humsafar repeatedly.
BunnyObodhro368 Senior Member
BunnyObodhro368
BunnyObodhro368

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti77

Namratha
I am thinking I will open the next topic on FF Forum, if majority vote agrees

Any specific reason for this Nisha ?? except that YHM now stinks and you'd rather not be associated with it thru this thread?
And if you do so, do all the previous threads get transferred there ?
As Namrata said, anywhere as long as the daily fix is assuredSmile
And you promise to keep it going ...and goingBig smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I quit the show five months ago Vani... I am just inside this topic since I have no clue whats going on with the show... I am thrilled about it... but since my story has no connection to the show, NEVER had any except some of the names... I am careful in never using Ishita Bhalla for her or Raman Bhalla for him. The inspiration was gutted the moment they willingly shared their marraigeClap under the pretext of "nobility" (for her) and greed to have his son back (for him).</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I used to do daily episode reviews when I watched, when she offered Shagun her bed, I felt like I was hit by a truck. I wondered HOW I can justify a married woman OFFERING her bed to hubby's ex. That moment ended it all for me... around Dec 20th I think. Havent stepped out of this topic sinceBig smile
</font>

My epiphany to quit the show was around the same time and I do agree that though most shows start off with great promise, they peter out to drivel in a couple of months...effortlessly...I'd rather not say more !!
I have never been a member of any forum and thank my lucky stars that I randomly clicked on yours sometime late March...and then, need I say more...
Please do whatever makes you most comfortable and work out the nitty gritty...as Ashu said, if the need arises, your fangirls will do a morcha...we are Pavlovian and hang around the forum at fixed times of the dayBig smile

Keep it going Nisha...and do what you think is best for you and SOSYBig smile

I stopped watching when Shagun's marriage drama started. Could not tolerate ex-husband dressed himself like groom dancing in ex-wife's marriage with his current wife. And that Mihika's drama yuckAngry
Decided never going to watch any Indian tele serials.
Instead of that I will watch ZGH and Humsafar repeatedly.

You should watch azhar ki ayegi baarat 
It's a pakistani drama
It has many sequels after this 
It's hilarious and will crack u up
harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Watched Piku.. Loved it!! Simple, yet profound.. N more than that it wasnt stupid!! :) am not big fan of stupid movies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Are we getting an update abhi??
ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshita27

Are we getting an update abhi??

no idea.she is offline and was discussing about opening sosy in IF FF.dont know whether she will post the next here or not.but she was saying she will go and write the next part...
ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
this uncertainity!!!!its killing me!!! Cry
BunnyObodhro368 Senior Member
BunnyObodhro368
BunnyObodhro368

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishruhi

this uncertainity!!!!its killing me!!! Cry

She said if majority agrees then she will open the next topic (SS21) in Fanfiction forum on IF
And she was about to update 
I don't know if she will

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishruhi

Go to top