Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 7)

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
The feeling is often the deeper truth, while the opinion is the more superficial one. Manya here is being forced to look past the shallowness of her opinions so she can begin to reflect on the truths of her hidden emotions. I find her perhaps to be the most real of all the characters in this story.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Aastha26sosy_fanJugsCornerIndie2121Neha07SunshineBlissDivashnidristi64modernfamilyswaramshidin0117SeriousreaderNisha0604ishruhi

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I don't think Manya is really looking for a fight here, as much as she is just seeking for someone that she can surrender to. What a brilliant character Nisha!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sosy_fanJugsCornerSunshineBlissDivashniNeha07modernfamilySeriousreaderNisha0604ishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

The feeling is often the deeper truth, while the opinion is the more superficial one. Manya here is being forced to look past the shallowness of her opinions so she can begin to reflect on the truths of her hidden emotions. I find her perhaps to be the most real of all the characters in this story.

Huh!!  Isnt that the truth...Shocked  Sahi baat hai... hmmm... I am still ingesting your comment... Niv
Thank you for loving her. I have tried to put a halo of unreal around everyone while keeping the inside real.
Comments like yours reassure me that it was a good attempt

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JugsCornerSunshineBlissNeha07alka2001swarammoonwearerSeriousreadernividances

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
 Morning Raga...Amazing Arohanam pitching towards the AGM...The trials and travails of the shares and the annoying tactics of Chachu...the seething anger of the trio at the blind love for his brother that Dad demonstrates...the pain at the loss of Ma and how they have not healed...the fear at what could happen if R& B sold his shares...what it could do to them as a family...Not sure as yet how II fits into all of this...Sam is witness to the love and adoring nature of II...she knows II dies for the Dude...Manya has to experience it... Sam senses the vibes of M and what it is doing to II very perceptive...the symphony has such carefully crafted performers...each rendering with fervour...the Avarohanam...bad timing of M...her insecurities...jealousy...fear...resentment...
Forgot Tan in the list of II supporters...waiting to read how the evening progresses and how the Dude celebrates the Monthversary.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sosy_fanJugsCornerSunshineBlissNeha07Nisha0604ishruhi

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Huh!!  Isnt that the truth...Shocked  Sahi baat hai... hmmm... I am still ingesting your comment... Niv
Thank you for loving her. I have tried to put a halo of unreal around everyone while keeping the inside real.

I'm glad that even my short comments are being liked by you. I was told off by my advisor a few days ago for being too wordy in my writing, so I'm working on trying to convey more while I "say" less. Just tell me if I get too cryptic and I will go back to my essays. Tongue LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JugsCornerDivashniNisha0604

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Hi Nisha,
I seem to have worked out a kind of schedule where I wake up to an update and go to sleep after reading one Smile
And funnily due to that seem to catch you online too...I really like the way the story is progressing and as I said before how the loose ends are all lining up to be tied up...one after the other.

Have been reading from thread 1 again and to make it seamless, I copy pasted the whole thread one onto MS word doc. It is 161 pages m'dear...meaning you have almost written 2000 pages to reach SOSY  20 !!!

As you see, Iam exploring novel ways to praise you...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samsi74Neha07moonwearerishruhiNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nisha0604

I'm glad that even my short comments are being liked by you. I was told off by my advisor a few days ago for being too wordy in my writing, so I'm working on trying to convey more while I "say" less. Just tell me if I get too cryptic and I will go back to my essays. Tongue LOL

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED
Today for 6 hours I was told how my ENTIRE professional life (full of )presentations were garish, loud, ugly "noisy" and worthless. Thanks to Edward Tufte & Dana Wong's Information GraphicsCry

I suck at "Visual Display of Quantitative Information"

AYYYO! Is my only reaction at this point
I am afraid to open up my MS-PP slides fearing I will die of shame. Speaking of which I have to build a stack for a Sales Review later this monthAngry Its going to be like  watching Horror moviesCry

Get in line Nivi I just won the Gold Medal of shame on that oneCry

Edited by Nisha0604 - 05 May 2015 at 6:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5skyTanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Carving a character like Manny in what is supposedly a "fiction"  requires boldness and you certainly outdid yourself here Clap
 I completely agree with nivi when she says she is the most real of all characters so far. 
Have seen screwed up individuals in real life from very close, and when they vent out their  issues, they are all tangled and intertwined just as is Mannys here.  The vent is misdirected always

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sosy_fanJugsCornerblue5skymoonwearerishruhiputti77Nisha0604

Go to top