Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 69)

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9002

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I can forgo my data pack ONLY to GUSH for RB. 
He is simply Heart

I HAVE NO WORDS. 
I might turn goongi now. He is sooo cuteee... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlissNeha07TanjoreGirlputti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Joined: 11 January 2015
Posts: 5761

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavitha03

At another super update Nisha you are a brilliant writerClap
My favorite lineHe stared dumbfounded at how she could turn his phone conversation into what bothers her about D IIROFL



She is a sweet manipulator and a liarROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07SunshineBlissTanjoreGirl

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9002

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Putti, Simran for me looks a little aged. I mean II has always been this very young attractive woman for me who I ca imagine to be JUST 18.
Anu Amala is a good choice roo. 

Someday someone said Shobana... I love SHOBANA. SHE COULD be II

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlissputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9678

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
OK THIS IS PURE GOLDROFL

Farah Khan Ali has gone all psycho on Twitter posting a tweet a minute One Tweet reads as follows:
 "The first "tenant" of my faith is charity, so please dont ask me if I do charity"LOL

A dude called Breakfastprojekt says the following:

@FarahKhanAli Aunty, Tenant = Someone living on rented property. Tenet = Principle. Isiliye bola thha thoda padhaayi kar lo!


Bollywood is  stomach muscle cramping hilarious outside cinemas, no wonder their movies dont entertain usLOL


The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Indie2121SunshineBlisskalavathi5taramiramodernfamilydristi64PriteeMisraTanjoreGirlputti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Joined: 24 June 2013
Posts: 2731

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

Putti, Simran for me looks a little aged. I mean II has always been this very young attractive woman for me who I ca imagine to be JUST 18.
Anu Amala is a good choice roo. 

Someday someone said Shobana... I love SHOBANA. SHE COULD be II

shobana is not frail i like amala even more now very very graceful



Edited by TanjoreGirl - 08 May 2015 at 8:58pm
TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Joined: 24 June 2013
Posts: 2731

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OK THIS IS PURE GOLDROFL

Farah Khan Ali has gone all psycho on Twitter posting a tweet a minute One Tweet reads as follows:
 "The first "tenant" of my faith is charity, so please dont ask me if I do charity"LOL

A dude called Breakfastprojekt says the following:

@FarahKhanAli Aunty, Tenant = Someone living on rented property. Tenet = Principle. Isiliye bola thha thoda padhaayi kar lo!


Bollywood is  stomach muscle cramping hilarious outside cinemas, no wonder their movies dont entertain usLOL



another
HATERS " _||_ " CRORES OF DUA PAID OFF...!!! #IloveyouSalman #IAmWithSalman @BeingSalmanKhan Bhaiii
ROFL


Edited by TanjoreGirl - 08 May 2015 at 9:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9678

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Anu

Of the two women dancing for his acquittal... One is Abhishek's wife the other Ranbir's.
Sallu is in good company... Bollywood is full of adluterous men...  and adluterous women...Aishwarya and Katrina dancing for Sallu Miya is quite normal IMO.


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

modernfamilyTanjoreGirlputti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Joined: 24 June 2013
Posts: 2731

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu

Of the two women dancing for his acquittal... One is Abhishek's wife the other Ranbir's.
Sallu is in good company... Bollywood is full of adluterous men...  and adluterous women...Aishwarya and Katrina dancing for Sallu Miya is quite normal IMO.



i removed the icons cause i just read that no tweets allowed on IF ..Yes bollywood mein kuch bhi ho saktha hai if Ash can cry for Salman vera yenna erukku LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

putti77

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Software Symphonies Index

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 109   Views: 46313

Nisha0604 109 46313 18 July 2015 at 1:44pm by ishruhi
Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 1221   Views: 116973

Nisha0604 1221 116973 29 April 2015 at 4:10pm by TanjoreGirl
(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 1206   Views: 131216

Nisha0604 1206 131216 15 April 2015 at 9:40pm by Ashu25
Happy 300 Software Symphonies!!!

2 3

Author: TanjoreGirl   Replies: 20   Views: 1797

TanjoreGirl 20 1797 31 March 2015 at 1:55pm by arooshee
Have a glance when you have a chance - Software Symphonies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: TanjoreGirl   Replies: 120   Views: 11341

TanjoreGirl 120 11341 30 March 2015 at 11:04pm by Ashu25

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index