Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 68)

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti77

Wah wah how you do it Nisha? The guy is really great! He is the 'Rakshasan'
Demand Draft turned to baby draft ROFL

She thinks this marriage is short lived so does not want babies now? When she will trust him?
Great penning Nisha! You posted update before 8 am ISTSmile This is best start to weekend Smile.

totally demand draft into baby draftLOL ... she trusts but u know cant sort of believe this can happen to her the insecure girl surfaces i feel
abhi every one is asking for a baby ..minion baaki hai.. I think she is sort of ready and when banda is sure it happens really quick too jaise shadi hui chat mangni pat byah ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5moonwearerputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavitha03

At another super update Nisha you are a brilliant writerClap
 My favorite line He stared dumbfounded at how she could turn his phone conversation into what bothers her about D IIROFL

Thank you Kavitha

With the H in the Kavitha I am going to assume you are a Southie and say something in Tamil

II is like Jyotika  from Vaali, Vivek says "Avaloda annikki pesana avan annayilirundu inni varaikkum poyittu piyittu varaan

Ajeethe asks "Engey?"

Vivek says "TIRUPATI for mottai"

In a Ajeeth movie called Valli Vivek comments about Jyotika, she TALKS A LOT, he tells Ajeeth, whoever spoke to her was so troubled the guy seems to be making daily trips to Tirupati

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5VeeIyerKM03TanjoreGirlputti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by shidin0117

Ayyo, first Deepika's my choice was haunting this thread, now its Sallu mia the eternal bachelor who is haunting this threadWink. I am disenchanted by bollywood, kollywood tollywood sandalwood or any woods that i may have missed. Once i passed my PUC and the first 2 yrs of my graduation, the craze for the Sallus, SrK, yaa Khans, kapoors all went awayand after marriage, it became non-existent. Nobody gives a s**t abt common people, and who do are a just an handful. They say onething at one time and then contradict themselves spectacularly.
So me so not interested in this topic. I dont watch much movies, if I watch it should have a happy ending atleast, otherwise i dont watch it even if they telecast on tv also.Nor do I like those senseless comedy movies where they show vulgarness in the name of comedy. only when my husband insists on taking me to movies and that if like the hero then i might go.

I dont pay attention to whatever they say offscreen, but i read some of the comments here and it was spot on.

But I really love the old b/w movies esp. where there is king, tantriks, black magics and all. Now also i watch them when they telecast it during festivals...I took a liking for it from when i was in school.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shilpa</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sound like me. I have liked less than 5 movies in the last 10 years or so. No not Aamir's he tries TOO HARD. he worries about Narmada Bachao just before his movie releases, ask him today, Sallu Bhai is probably keeping him up not the poor homeless Narmada folksAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They get ailments ranging from depression to cancer and they worry about issues like emancipation of women to voting rights JUST BEFORE A MOVIE RELEASESClap</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Bollywood should STAY OFF CAUSES. They dont give a damn...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They should stick to what they do... badlyBig smile... which is... make movies. We would NOT talk about Bollywood if they churned out trash and shut up. If they commit crimes and try to get away, some of us have to rantBig smileAs a famous "imprisoned" or sold her soul for money Deepika Padukone" once saidROFL"My Choice"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yep old B&W movies were magic...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for reading and eagerly demanding you guys... makes my day</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Unfortunately I have fiscal close responsibilities today so could not write or post another chapter before Desis went to bed... the next one will be posted at 8:00 AM IST</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is a fun fair at my 1st grader's school I am heading to after work... and tennis.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mrs Iyer you shall be Vani from nowBig smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Asma... should be fun to see how II gets out of talking with Appa or stalling the dude from doing soLOL</font>

The movies till the 80s were best. We could have related to them. We had great movies in Kannada till 80s. Mostly they are novel based. Even other language directors made movies in Kannada. My best choice of Kannada movies are made from Balachander sir. He touched middle class people heart and soul with his movies. So so realastic. He introduced Kamal Hasan, Sarita, Suhasini many more to Kannada industry. I can sit and how watch those movies 100 times.

The Bollywood and Indian tele industry sucks. I want to make them sleep on the road and run over truck on themAngry
Their insensitive tweets, defending him with their fake sympathies, their supporting interviews in TVs. My head spinsAngry They don't have any ethics and moral in life. They know how these fool fans are crazy about them. Don't leave a single chance to exploit them.

I was appalled when Salman's fans celebrated last night. I bet he wont think twice before running over each and every one of them in a drunken stupor. Hed probably run over all the colleagues that cheered for his release

The next time Katrina or Aishwarya dump him wonder who will be dead. Unfortunately it wont be one from the fraternity... it will be one of usAngry

my FIL is so upset too like no law at all this is the first time everyone knows he is guilty and nothing can be done.. now he gets more powerful too right he murdered and has slaves aur kya chahiye Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604putti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
First thing in the morning I decided is to call for a big shout out to all the newbies,  groupbies and silent readers on the SOSY thread!! 
Lovely to see you all commenting and interacting... 
I so so so miss being on the thread right now... I shall only be abe to interact fro tuesday in most probability

But really,  all the newbies and silent readers A HEARTY WELCOME ON THE THREAD. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoysamsi74Neha07KM03SunshineBlissdristi64EnVeeTanjoreGirlmoonwearerPriteeMisraputti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Gals please don't kill me. How about Simran for II? I know she is Punjabi yet looked very good and sexy in saree's. I know now she is not in market.

I liked her in:
Vaali
Priyamaanavale
Kannathill Muthamittal
Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Coming to Sallu mia... I never liked him to an extent where I could GUSH about him. He was and is JUST an ORDINARY guy who aged living on bollywood (Sorry all Sallu bhai fans here) 
I never liked his fils. I dont know what is so great about his attitude and tge cool statement he tries to potray in his acting. Neber understood it. I feel he only behaves the same way on screen ad ff it. No difference for me. 

His movies I watched are Hu aapke and Hum saath saath and I love the. THATS ALL. 

He can mow down anybody. He has got millions. No wonder he was out withing 3hours.
If this is what movies and acting are all about then I shall start DETESTING that very glamour which I craved for internally  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07TanjoreGirl

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Gals please don't kill me. How about Simran for II? I know she is Punjabi yet looked very good and sexy in saree's. I know now she is not in market.

I liked her in:
Vaali
Priyamaanavale
Kannathill Muthamittal

no no :-( simran is a good actress but cant imagine her as II , she doesnt have the educated look
for me a tall vidya balan of paa or amala

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 08 May 2015 at 8:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5putti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Nisha... Can there be any other way where a girl craves for her man??? 
You simply nailed it. The last update was it for me. 

I loved the RANT. 
I love how she LOVES that man. 
Those simple things which people ted not to observe become the most sexiest gestures of our men. I so so so loved what ever she spoke in her mind. 
How many of us do not speak such things internally? 
I am so in love with the update Nisha.. 
Thank you!!! 

The dude is HOTNESS PERSONIFIED. PERIOD! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07SunshineBlissKM03dristi64TanjoreGirlputti77

Go to top