Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 67)

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Baby talk, money talk, mr and mrs Bhalla seem to be headed in the right direction. I love the lies II constantly tries to spin...she is so so endearing when she does that. Another thing I absolutely love about this tale...the internal battles, the notes to self... So lovely. 
NISHA RB ka birthday kar naa please and BTW while reading the story all over again, I realized she's not 29 she's 28 becoz in the into itself you have stated she's 27 and the DUDE 30. 

So many loose ends to tie.

Manny issue

Money issue

Baby issue
AGM issue
Scandal issue...wow am seeing SOSY 100. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlisskalavathi5Neha07VeeIyershidin0117TanjoreGirlputti77

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Baby talk, money talk, mr and mrs Bhalla seem to be headed in the right direction. I love the lies II constantly tries to spin...she is so so endearing when she does that. Another thing I absolutely love about this tale...the internal battles, the notes to self... So lovely. 
NISHA RB ka birthday kar naa please and BTW while reading the story all over again, I realized she's not 29 she's 28 becoz in the into itself you have stated she's 27 and the DUDE 30. 

So many loose ends to tie.

Manny issue

Money issue

Baby issue
AGM issue
Scandal issue...wow am seeing SOSY 100. 

her birth day was on feb so we can't have same age as in serials and movies have to move on right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shidin0117putti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Wah wah how you do it Nisha? The guy is really great! He is the 'Rakshasan'
Demand Draft turned to baby draft ROFL

She thinks this marriage is short lived so does not want babies now? When she will trust him?
Great penning Nisha! You posted update before 8 am ISTSmile This is best start to weekend Smile.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5SunshineBlissKM03shidin0117TanjoreGirl

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by shidin0117

Ayyo, first Deepika's my choice was haunting this thread, now its Sallu mia the eternal bachelor who is haunting this threadWink. I am disenchanted by bollywood, kollywood tollywood sandalwood or any woods that i may have missed. Once i passed my PUC and the first 2 yrs of my graduation, the craze for the Sallus, SrK, yaa Khans, kapoors all went awayand after marriage, it became non-existent. Nobody gives a s**t abt common people, and who do are a just an handful. They say onething at one time and then contradict themselves spectacularly.
So me so not interested in this topic. I dont watch much movies, if I watch it should have a happy ending atleast, otherwise i dont watch it even if they telecast on tv also.Nor do I like those senseless comedy movies where they show vulgarness in the name of comedy. only when my husband insists on taking me to movies and that if like the hero then i might go.

I dont pay attention to whatever they say offscreen, but i read some of the comments here and it was spot on.

But I really love the old b/w movies esp. where there is king, tantriks, black magics and all. Now also i watch them when they telecast it during festivals...I took a liking for it from when i was in school.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shilpa</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sound like me. I have liked less than 5 movies in the last 10 years or so. No not Aamir's he tries TOO HARD. he worries about Narmada Bachao just before his movie releases, ask him today, Sallu Bhai is probably keeping him up not the poor homeless Narmada folksAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They get ailments ranging from depression to cancer and they worry about issues like emancipation of women to voting rights JUST BEFORE A MOVIE RELEASESClap</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Bollywood should STAY OFF CAUSES. They dont give a damn...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They should stick to what they do... badlyBig smile... which is... make movies. We would NOT talk about Bollywood if they churned out trash and shut up. If they commit crimes and try to get away, some of us have to rantBig smileAs a famous "imprisoned" or sold her soul for money Deepika Padukone" once saidROFL"My Choice"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yep old B&W movies were magic...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for reading and eagerly demanding you guys... makes my day</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Unfortunately I have fiscal close responsibilities today so could not write or post another chapter before Desis went to bed... the next one will be posted at 8:00 AM IST</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is a fun fair at my 1st grader's school I am heading to after work... and tennis.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mrs Iyer you shall be Vani from nowBig smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Asma... should be fun to see how II gets out of talking with Appa or stalling the dude from doing soLOL</font>

The movies till the 80s were best. We could have related to them. We had great movies in Kannada till 80s. Mostly they are novel based. Even other language directors made movies in Kannada. My best choice of Kannada movies are made from Balachander sir. He touched middle class people heart and soul with his movies. So so realastic. He introduced Kamal Hasan, Sarita, Suhasini many more to Kannada industry. I can sit and how watch those movies 100 times.

The Bollywood and Indian tele industry sucks. I want to make them sleep on the road and run over truck on themAngry
Their insensitive tweets, defending him with their fake sympathies, their supporting interviews in TVs. My head spinsAngry They don't have any ethics and moral in life. They know how these fool fans are crazy about them. Don't leave a single chance to exploit them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
You have turned a whole bunch of readers ( read women !! ) into mush Nisha Smile
You might have to invest in a humungous scoop to clear all the puddles ( of women!! ) around after every R&B episode LOL
And our dear feisty II has finally shared her inner fears with us...How are you going to set her heart at rest?? 
He will never leave her but how is she going to come to realise that ? 

Well !! regardless, the timing is right...it is the weekend...and the baby's first security bonds are due to be bought ( !! ) ...we know he wants a baby girl...let's have Lil Savvy make an entrance with a bow Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Neha07dristi64TanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

KM03 Senior Member
KM03
KM03

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
At another super update Nisha you are a brilliant writerClap
 My favorite line He stared dumbfounded at how she could turn his phone conversation into what bothers her about D IIROFL

Edited by kavitha03 - 08 May 2015 at 7:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5SunshineBlissdristi64TanjoreGirlputti77

Pba123 Senior Member
Pba123
Pba123

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Before marriage it was note for herself n RnB
NoW
Rant for dude n appa

Btw wat happened to subbu's baby...his wife migh hav delivered

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirlNisha0604putti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by shidin0117

Ayyo, first Deepika's my choice was haunting this thread, now its Sallu mia the eternal bachelor who is haunting this threadWink. I am disenchanted by bollywood, kollywood tollywood sandalwood or any woods that i may have missed. Once i passed my PUC and the first 2 yrs of my graduation, the craze for the Sallus, SrK, yaa Khans, kapoors all went awayand after marriage, it became non-existent. Nobody gives a s**t abt common people, and who do are a just an handful. They say onething at one time and then contradict themselves spectacularly.
So me so not interested in this topic. I dont watch much movies, if I watch it should have a happy ending atleast, otherwise i dont watch it even if they telecast on tv also.Nor do I like those senseless comedy movies where they show vulgarness in the name of comedy. only when my husband insists on taking me to movies and that if like the hero then i might go.

I dont pay attention to whatever they say offscreen, but i read some of the comments here and it was spot on.

But I really love the old b/w movies esp. where there is king, tantriks, black magics and all. Now also i watch them when they telecast it during festivals...I took a liking for it from when i was in school.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shilpa</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sound like me. I have liked less than 5 movies in the last 10 years or so. No not Aamir's he tries TOO HARD. he worries about Narmada Bachao just before his movie releases, ask him today, Sallu Bhai is probably keeping him up not the poor homeless Narmada folksAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They get ailments ranging from depression to cancer and they worry about issues like emancipation of women to voting rights JUST BEFORE A MOVIE RELEASESClap</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Bollywood should STAY OFF CAUSES. They dont give a damn...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They should stick to what they do... badlyBig smile... which is... make movies. We would NOT talk about Bollywood if they churned out trash and shut up. If they commit crimes and try to get away, some of us have to rantBig smileAs a famous "imprisoned" or sold her soul for money Deepika Padukone" once saidROFL"My Choice"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yep old B&W movies were magic...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for reading and eagerly demanding you guys... makes my day</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Unfortunately I have fiscal close responsibilities today so could not write or post another chapter before Desis went to bed... the next one will be posted at 8:00 AM IST</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is a fun fair at my 1st grader's school I am heading to after work... and tennis.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mrs Iyer you shall be Vani from nowBig smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Asma... should be fun to see how II gets out of talking with Appa or stalling the dude from doing soLOL</font>

The movies till the 80s were best. We could have related to them. We had great movies in Kannada till 80s. Mostly they are novel based. Even other language directors made movies in Kannada. My best choice of Kannada movies are made from Balachander sir. He touched middle class people heart and soul with his movies. So so realastic. He introduced Kamal Hasan, Sarita, Suhasini many more to Kannada industry. I can sit and how watch those movies 100 times.

The Bollywood and Indian tele industry sucks. I want to make them sleep on the road and run over truck on themAngry
Their insensitive tweets, defending him with their fake sympathies, their supporting interviews in TVs. My head spinsAngry They don't have any ethics and moral in life. They know how these fool fans are crazy about them. Don't leave a single chance to exploit them.

I was appalled when Salman's fans celebrated last night. I bet he wont think twice before running over each and every one of them in a drunken stupor. Hed probably run over all the colleagues that cheered for his release

The next time Katrina or Aishwarya dump him wonder who will be dead. Unfortunately it wont be one from the fraternity... it will be one of usAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5moonwearerPriteeMisraputti77

Go to top