Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 61)

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu, one of the reasons no new movie interests me is because they KILL it by over promoting it, I mean do they have to appear on EVERY frickin show, reality show? fiction show? commercials? NEWS SHOWS?

Plugging EVERY movie as "Oh this IS IT the BEST MOVIE Bollywood EVER made" And in my city they bring 1out of 100 produced in Bollywood, u go to watch its a bunch of crap

I liked Aamir way better in his Andaz Apna Apna days, I liked Amitabh in his Natwarlal days... I AM SO SICK of the over promotions. Thank God I live overseas, Indian newspapers are filled with ONE PAGE FIRST PAGE FULL PAGE ads for new movies

Very annoying
within two hours of release they say "It made 700 crores" so there will be a success party now and then the actors appear ALL OVER AGAIN ACROSS ALL CHANNELS

You are so correct Nisha. Before the interest builds on the movie, it would be killed by seeing the star cast of the movie in every other channel's in so called reality shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Nisha...a quick update please.
We need to get rid of the bitter taste in our mouths after today's tamasha ...PLease have your filter coffee fix and then give us our fix Smile

Hsp.canada

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Anu

I will go read Rediff reviews, your plans sounds good. I read Bharadwaj Rangan's reviews, he reviews Tamil movies also, he also wrote a book on Mani Ratnam...

TanjoreGirl

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

We need to get rid of the bitter taste in our mouths after today's tamasha ...PLease have your filter coffee fix and then give us our fix Smile

We all come with n number of excuses to have an update. LOL. I am all for it, I am even used a sick day LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5VeeIyer

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Anu

I will go read Rediff reviews, your plans sounds good. I read Bharadwaj Rangan's reviews, he reviews Tamil movies also, he also wrote a book on Mani Ratnam...

tamil movies i trust my cousin ..as for mani rathnam ever movie post Alaypayude i have slept or dont feel like watching ..cant connect but i still wish his movies make a lot of money and he is happy cause that guy gave me some of the best movies..

kalavathi5

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Anu

Anu: Let me know how the movie is, I will watch it or get it from India town. I too just watch 2-3 hindi movies a year.Smile  I dont have hindi tv at home so i never see promos. Ony trailer on youtube for handful

TanjoreGirl

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by VeeIyer

We all come with n number of excuses to have an update. LOL. I am all for it, I am even used a sick day LOLLOLLOL

see this is what happens when I wfh i tend to distract her..and for me friday means my works starts later so i have to work over weekends LOL
i want a Ranjan update with Ranjan taking care of his  Bahu and Son from the villians /meany heads around them in his own cute way..
Right now in Sosy i like only 4 adults RaIIRaMi

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 08 May 2015 at 8:11am

VeeIyerHsp.canada

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anu

You know I live in the middle of nowhere all white town, many dont even know where India is on the map, but they all know about Nirbhaya, people that know me, know I am from New Delhi. They would look at me with pity and say "Oh! I would never go there, the place sounds scary and disgusting"

I would be SO HURT and OFFENDED.
Today I am thinking they are right about their opinion... this is like Salman was on the bus that night in Delhi... he just walked free... today. I bet he is secretly working to free Nirbhaya's rapists also...</font> <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank God 26/11 guys were handed swift justice, otherwise Salman would have ensured they walk free too</font>.Clap

guess he is an expert in playing real life monopoly - and has enough GET out of jail cards !Cry
the funny part is all is bollywood slaves even agreed he killed in their tweets not one person said the driver drove not one person said he was in the back seat, kamal khan didnt come out saying Salman was sitting with me ..cha terrible

On a completely different note finally looks like there is a good movie Piku - Raja Sen and Sukanya verma are praising it..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Must be... but I wont watch it, I cant stand Amitabh, I usually dont watch any of his new movies Anu. Secondly after dear Deepika's marital advice to me my $15 will be spent on watching a yawn inducing animated movie like Box Trolls because Amy Poehler or Jim Parsons or Adam Sandler dont tell me I should be cheating on my husbandBig smile and fake depression to sell a movieLOL

While we are on Deepika I read recently that "My choice was not her words"

She said that because Vogue PAID her enough

OR

She didnt have a "choice"ROFL

So she either lacks morals or doesn't have a choice, not sure which is worse</font>ROFL

Even most of us in India have faced this embracement. When I was in Denmark in 2013, everytime the Nirbhaya case is discussed. And they were looking us with pityAngry
One my client canceled his India trip because of bomb blast in Bangalore MG Road.
In recent client visit one of our India manager wanted to take client to NGO which is run for orphans. I am like why do you even want to show our country ugly side to outsiders? Luckily they rejected to visit.

We feel so helpless in such situationsUnhappy

Edited by putti77 - 08 May 2015 at 8:15am

Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirl

Go to top