Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 56)

kumaranusha Newbie
kumaranusha
kumaranusha

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hey nisha Di,
First of all, I really really really love SOSY!!! Its one f best stories I have come across after a very very long time.. 
I just had to make an account to appreciate your writing... U really are gifted.. I hope sosy continues for ever n ever..
I have read each n every update atleast thrice... It really is addicting!!!
I am sorry if I am troubling u too much.. I was going thru d updates once again n read the one in which rnb was going to visit periappa b4 der wedding... I think in thread 7 update 217...
Has there been an update about their meeting???? Plz can u tell if their has been one???
N plz continue writing we all just love u!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07dristi64moonwearerishruhi

munira053 Senior Member
munira053
munira053

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hey Nisha .. I was just wondering why R&B was upset in the cuddling session?? Well II pointed out that well & I Loved that Heart I didn't raise this qs earlier bcoz I expected you'll mention about it in upcoming chapters But I guess you didn't, n im really excited to know what's bothering him Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarsyedishruhi

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Show Me your Money:

II had withdrawn and left the cash to meet the wedding expenses and now it has been given for Vandhu and Bala to meet the cost of the repairs to their home. II has no intentions of claiming it. Amma, Appa, Bala and Vandhu have really messed up the whole bond that II shared by choosing to hand over the DD to R& B. Just as the Dude was hurt by the obsessive care of Manny the obsession to be right in the eyes of the Dude has made them hurt II She will definitely be unable to enjoy the Iyer Supper she had so painstakingly planned. Like the Dude wishing to be cuddled up only he can in the cocoon of love comfort her.It all now depends on what will be his response.Every update has something beautiful to unfold which speaks volumes of the word craft of Nisha.

Salman showed his money power and is free, trying to get R& B to give his money and trying to return II's to her husband...The power of money seems to be the theme all around.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SA1234VeeIyersarsyedEnVee

samsi74 Groupbie
samsi74
samsi74

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Can I ask something that was in my mind from the beginning, from all the Iyer ladies in the forum? This II's perception about my money and your money thing,is it normal or is it because R&B is super rich? I ask this because where I come from, once a couple is married there is no such thing as yours and mine. Everything is ours and lady is responsible for it. Even if the wife is not earning, still she handles it. 
I don't .know what are Appa's intention in sending money but in my society if a father did this, I would say that he's trying to convey a message that even though it's daughter's money we consider it as your family money. I'm very interested to see Nisha's interpretation of this situation. 
Love it so much Nisha to see how different cultures react to the same situation.

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
This is a beautiful poem I found. The original is in Turkish.

You say that you love rain,
but you open your umbrella when it rains...
You say that you love the sun,
but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines...
You say that you love the wind,
But you close your windows when wind blows...
This is why I am afraid;
You say that you love me too...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07SunshineBlissVeeIyersarsyedHsp.canadashidin0117geethika

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hello Nisha Darling...
Just peeped into your thread to say Hi and How are you doing?

Miss those beautiful days with your excellent reviews.
EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Despite all the squirlies in the jalebi, the jalebi itself is sweet and sour, much like our R&B and II's life.

I am sure all of us face these kinds of issues in our own lives. But the way you weave it in your story, it throws a spotlight and we end up worrying what will happen to the leads because you "kind of" know what issues might spring up and what it could do to the much-in-love twosome.

Sweet and sour.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07SunshineBlisssarsyedblue5skymoonwearershidin0117

nikitagarwal Groupbie
nikitagarwal
nikitagarwal

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munira053

Hey Nisha .. I was just wondering why R&B was upset in the cuddling session?? Well II pointed out that well & I Loved that Heart I didn't raise this qs earlier bcoz I expected you'll mention about it in upcoming chapters But I guess you didn't, n im really excited to know what's bothering him Unhappy

Well this has been lingering onto all of us here! But i am assuming its maybe coz of Vik's proposal! I know seems out of sorts but shayad!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarsyed

Go to top