Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 55)

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Loved the jalebi update, actually I love the Iyer family chit chats more than the Bhallas, except Dude and II convos, textings,...
Who is going to get fried more is the question? Appa by II, II by R&B...all round fireworks...

Loved Vandu and II talking, these two sisters are the best. And II cooking for everyone is so nice...hope the Manny the meanie eats it...(Anu borrowing ur Nickname for Manny)

II was the one to always text him, except when he was in Paris and II had to return...but now the dude is texting his wife in their home, and he is depending more and more on II for comfort whenever he is worried or thinking abt something that is troubling him and the wife is sensing it more easily now. So much of progress in their relationship...and Nisha madam u r the best for showing it slowly.

Brilliant writing...well thought out...the plot thickens all round...

Will be back in the evening, have to go out for a family function...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5EnVeeblue5skyHsp.canadasarsyedishruhi

nidhi.b23 Senior Member
nidhi.b23
nidhi.b23

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
both of them dumbfounded... appa ne mast googly pheki hai...ek ball mai dono clean bowled...what to say..middle class values...we always do this...loan is a big concern for us even if given by family. and for married one its a major issue...II is angry on appa..hope she realizes this is exactly how R&B feels when she repeatedly tries to return his money...bechara R&B..first sister now appa...sab musibit uske sir...

read last few chapters in one go Nisha..and what to say..riveting as always...loved that their fight ended on amicable note..both realized their mistakes and are learning from it..II itni sensible ise pehle kabhi nhi lagi thi mujhe...Tan and Sam are just the best..while Sam tends to get emotional, Tan is the voice of reason and logic..He is like a big brother, giving advice and making them see reality...Manya..well..she is weird..it's ok to be protective but why judge a person so unreasonably... she don't even know II well..what is her problem god knows..she chose a person who is sounding a gold digger now...i hope he is not coz that would make her more bitter...Chachu as always a slimy, greedy , arrogant man.

l just loved the chapter "Infamous and Famous'...what sam said was absolutely true..loved her convo with manny..they can never be a normal family..its not easy to let go off of your past..and when it has a tragedy associated with it, it becomes all the more difficult.. all 3 are suffering but handling in their own way..loved it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07EnVeesarsyed

nikitagarwal Groupbie
nikitagarwal
nikitagarwal

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by nikitagarwal

Originally posted by Ashu25

Samsi and Asma... Hello!!
Am good.. Shall keep pace with tge updates and comments. I need data.. Am saving upon it right now. Shall be available with comments may be next week

Niks and Munira... Tum log shuru karo... Main join karti hoon agle hafte se. Muns tu badi tezz nikli re!!!

Ask me that! Exams ke beech bhi SoSy! And poore time RB RB!

Iska toh twitter pe hi dekh chuki main
Kya marketing kiye ja rahi hai wahan. Humne bhi nahi kia utnaLOL

Ashu tu marketing ki mat bol! Its courtesy u i am reading this amazing piece of work! Warna rehti main aloof!
arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Ishita and Raman are gonna lose it I feel..appa will st quite an earful now I feel ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Just out in the news...Salman's jail sentence suspended  Dead
Why am I not surprised ?? But devastating news as it is now confirmed that anything / anybody can be bought...
" Show me your money  " has gained a new meaning  Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07blue5skysarsyedishruhi

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
What was that Nisha.
Caught the last two in one go. Big move on Vik and Appa returning the money to RnB. Vik I'm not surprised.
But Appa Angry was he trying to drive a wedge or just deliberately hurting his kanna. II has shared his ideas on money with RnB but how is a man supposed to understand this. Making Bala hand over cash to RnB. Whatever happens it's poor II that's hurt.
Husband's fury will be understandable and Appa also knows she's obstinate as she was with the car. Poor darling her problems never die down.

they need their own Laasya now to ensure they don't kill each other aided by people around. Will it bring them to the same side of the fence?

Next eppo? How am I supposed to go on with real life now! Appa induced trouble in a couples life is too close for comfort. Especially when you live 2 men who hate each other and adore you! Cry

O. Great to see you interact here. Habe Ich gesagt it' s a nice thread! Big smile

Edited by blue5sky - 08 May 2015 at 2:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07nidhi.b23VeeIyersarsyedEnVeeishruhi

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Just out in the news...Salman's jail sentence suspended Dead
Why am I not surprised ?? But devastating news as it is now confirmed that anything / anybody can be bought...
" Show me your money " has gained a new meaning Confused

Really .. Disappointing
melodeevee Newbie
melodeevee
melodeevee

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Loved the convo between Vandita and II, Nisha.
I was smiling as I read through Shravu asking for chocolate dosa. Its my 5 yr old's favorite whenever we visit a local restaurant! Big smile

Interesting Kahani mein twist in the form Appa's actionsOuch. Waiting to see the reaction on all sides, especially R&B!  Hope its not another WW coming up..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07ishruhi

Go to top