Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 51)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

So looks like R&b is going to be objective in making a decision about this proposal...whereas sam hates vik or lets say doesn't trust manya's choice...but makes me wonder what she saw in II that she is not seeing in vik...is vik coming up with the proposal that ticked her ??? but y do I feel that she is prejudiced with vik just becos vik and manny are sleeping together before marriage ??? 
As tan points out she is able to forgive R&B for being around...but expects her sister to be like her...or may be it is not...sam didnt like marliese as well...so I am not sure whether she is really biased here as tan points out...

Very good catch

Thats exactly what I wanted to highlight

1. She is over protective of R&B in a certain way (JUST LIKE Manya)
2. She measures both siblings using a different yard stick
3. She was "willing" to over look certain irritants in order to see II married to R&B
4. She is not willing to cut Vik any slack, she is suspicious and wary of him
5.She is not "approving" of pre marital relationships in general, she feels Manya wouldnt have been divorced if Ma had been around, Marliese wouldnt have happened if Ma was around

Great catch BTW

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlisskalavathi5moonwearerishruhiputti77

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Actually I dont understand sam here...
Why this difference between R&B and manny ??? Being an older generation, even Ranjan doesn't behave like that...
SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

So looks like R&b is going to be objective in making a decision about this proposal...whereas sam hates vik or lets say doesn't trust manya's choice...but makes me wonder what she saw in II that she is not seeing in vik...is vik coming up with the proposal that ticked her ??? but y do I feel that she is prejudiced with vik just becos vik and manny are sleeping together before marriage ??? 
As tan points out she is able to forgive R&B for being around...but expects her sister to be like her...or may be it is not...sam didnt like marliese as well...so I am not sure whether she is really biased here as tan points out...

Think  she doesn't  like her sister sleeping around ; be it   Vik or whoever that african safari mate was. I mean which sister would?

We don't know much about Vik here... my guess is he's another rich brat, taking his chances with an even richer distressed damsel

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5NSB7putti77Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Actually I dont understand sam here...
Why this difference between R&B and manny ??? Being an older generation, even Ranjan doesn't behave like that...

We dont know that Swa, Ranjan expresses despair to II when they are chatting, he has no choice, he feels he lost all his power of influencing his kids after the scandal

He is certainly not overjoyed at Manny's behavior nor was with R&B,  Ive noticed, the wealthy in India talk about everything with pride, but feel a certain hesitation acknowledging such behavior
Ranjan is no different...

Sam is not dismissing or shunning Manya and R&B just expressing her disapproval, nothing will change

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03SunshineBlissswathi1990moonwearerTanjoreGirlputti77

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Think  she doesn't  like her sister sleeping around ; be it   Vik or whoever that african safari mate was. I mean which sister would?

We don't know much about Vik here... my guess is he's another rich brat, taking his chances with an even richer distressed damsel

I am not sure with the first point...if she had a problem, then it should be with R&B as well...

as far as the second point, all I can see here is that, she is equating vik to marliese ---- unemotional relationship with benefits ---- sexually and economically

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlisskalavathi5TanjoreGirlNisha0604putti77

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
But I feel it looks like Manny is tend to judge quickly. but another problem is she don't look like changing her judgement either.

She sticks to her opinions.She won't try to look in other prospectives.
Along with it she had a failed marriage of same reasons.

RnB is different he won't pass judgements and no one knows what is in his mind correctly.

RnB thinks lot before taking a decision.

Then believing SAM if RnB had'nt proposed II and agreed to marry some one .
It would be II who SAM would be bringing for him .

SAM knew about II well.But still Vik is mystery for her.

Then Manny's previous record is sending SAM to defensive mode.

Manny she thinks she know each and everything in MM and about every person.But she forgot to look on other side that lot have changed .RnB is still  a mystery which she thinks she solved.

She hardly spent any time with II and time she spent she was busy making her opinions.
So din't get well along

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5SunshineBlissKM03TanjoreGirlNisha0604ishruhiputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

I am not sure with the first point...if she had a problem, then it should be with R&B as well...

as far as the second point, all I can see here is that, she is equating vik to marliese ---- unemotional relationship with benefits ---- sexually and economically

Sam is equating Vik to Marliese is because thats exactly the vibe she has gotten from Manya about Vik. Manya doesnt appear to be in love, she told Sam in so many words "I dont want a cold bed". She didnt say "Hes an angel it was love at first sight, he supports me he understands me he feels for me". Sam's conclusion about Vik is not hers, its what Manya passed on, Sam only sees him a few hours here and there... not once has Manya said "Ooohh! I wish Vik pops the question soon, I cant wait to marry him"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5SunshineBlissmodernfamilyswathi1990TanjoreGirlputti77

SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sam is equating Vik to Marliese is because thats exactly the vibe she has gotten from Manya about Vik. Manya doesnt appear to be in love, she told Sam in so many words "I dont want a cold bed". She didnt say "Hes an angel it was love at first sight, he supports me he understands me he feels for me". Sam's conclusion about Vik is not hers, its what Manya passed on, Sam only sees him a few hours here and there... not once has Manya said "Ooohh! I wish Vik pops the question soon, I cant wait to marry him"
Both Vik and Marliese as characters have not really been explored. They had been /are there more as catalysts to explore the reaction of the leads - imo
However if i were to scratch my brains and compare (which i just did LOL)  i find Marliese more harmless

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5TanjoreGirlishruhi

Go to top